019

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

"Hana!! Wake up!!" Jonghwan shook his friend. Hana started clearing her eyes as she blinked for a couple times. "Oh, lord. I'm alright." Hana remarkered. "Thank goodness!!" Myungsoo yelled.

Hana looked at her surroundings. "Where's the guy?" Hana asked. "Guy? Do you mean by L.joe?" Chunji asked. Hana frozen from his question. "Well...the man/female saved me..right?" Hana asked rubbing her temples. 

"Oppa's not woken yet.." Sullie feared. "Take him BACK TO SEOUL!!" Hana yelled at her pace. "Chill!!" Sanghoon pushed Hana backed as she stood. "He's probably just taking his time to rest."

Hana fell back from force. "Anybody called for me?" L.joe chuckled. "Nobody~" Hana rolled her eyes still in pain. "Sure~" sullie laughed.

-

Hana and L.joe was sent back to Seoul earlier than the rest. "Annyeong!!" Sullie waved. "Bye~" Hana bowed. Sullie hugged L.joe tightly. "Eat all lot of rice cake, Oppa!!!" Sullied cried. "Arroseo~" L.jie said griping some oxygen. 

"Annyeong, Hana and L.joe!! We'll eat the bass for you two!!" Ms.Mi joked. "Ne~" Hana laughed closing the car's door. 

The car started to move and rock along the rocky road again. "Goodness. That was some vacation." Hana phewed. "Wae?" L.joe asked. 

"I can't believe some lake is called river?!?" Hana pouted. "It was deep huh?" L.joe smirked as he thought he saved the whole world. "Waiting for something in return."

"Mou?" Hana mursed. "A thank you gift." L.joe mubble. "How could you do this to me! Fine thank you L.joe~ah!!" Hana aegyo-ed. "That's not it. I want more." L.joe pouted. 

"Mou! What now?" Hana asked. "..peck.." L.joe. "MOU?!" Hana suprisly asked.

"I won't." Hana crossed her arms and pouted. "Then I will." L.jie said as he leaned forward and pecked Hana's fair cheek. She blushed like Cotten candy. 

Hana kept quiet the whole ride. "Do you hear that sound?" L.joe asked. "Mou?" Hana raises her eyebrows. "That sound." L.joe repeated. "Are you imagining things?" Hana asked. "No."

"Kids. I think the car broke down.." The driver amused the sound.

"Ne?!?!"

--------

I can't believe I update on my iPod touch!! Omg it like took for EVER!! Anyways didn't want to depress you so updated!! Yay~ I'm not at home right now so I don't have my laptop with me.