027

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

"Kid~ We're going to buy some stuff for dinner." Mrs.Choi said picking up her purse from the counter. "Ne, umma." Hana said stirring the soup as Hyujin chopped the Napa Cabbage. "Annyeonghasayo, Mr.Choi and Mrs." Hyukjin bowed as the parent went past the kitchen and out the door. 

Hana continued to stir. "Are you guys celebrating something?" Hyukjin asked. "Ani, every 2-3 weeks my dad always crave for Dukboki." Hana informed. "Ahh.." Hyukjin nod *understandling. The atmosphere became quiet again. *knocks*

"Coming~" Hana sanged as she walks to the door. "Yeong~" L.joe waved. "What are you doing here?" Hana asked. "I can't visit my girlfriend's house?" L.joe ask. "Says who?" Hana grunted. "When you hugged me." L.joe blurted. Hana quicklies covers his mouth.

L.joe budged in. "Hana~ Who is it?" Hyukjin wondered as he went towards the two. L.joe stared at him then back to Hana. "I can explain this.." Hana mouthed. L.joe gave her a not cool look. "Come in^^" Hana sweated. L.joe entered the living room, not bothering taking off his shoe. He started viewing the portraits and pictures hunged up the walls and settled on shelfs. 

Hyukjin kept quite. "Take a seat you two...." Hana bit her lips not knowing what to do. *Why now?!?!* L.joe sat on the couch rubbing his knuckles together. "Pst." Hyukjin rolled his eyes. "Is there a problem?" L.joe smirked. "Nothing." Hyukjin faked a smile. *ding dong*

"Well at least someone knows how to rang a bell." Hana mocked. L.joe glared at her as she went to opent the door. "Ss...sanghoon.." Hana eased. "Hey~, I came to return your textbook I borrow." Sanghoon explained. "Come in.." Hana faked a smile. Her lips went dry. Sanghoon handed her the textbook and Hana led him in. 

"L.joe what are you doing here?" Sanghoon asked. "...Ahh...I need..needed to return her something too." L.joe lied. "Oh.." Sanghoon scratched his head. 

"Take a seat." Hana offered. "Ne." Sanghoon sat. "Where's the restroom?" L.joe asked. "Down the hall." Hana pointed. The atmosphere became brighter after L.joe left. 

-

"So your her dongsae?" Hyukjin questioned. "Ne. 3 weeks apart." Sanghoon added. 

L.joe POV

I didn't need the bathroom, I just felt so weird with the guy there. I walked out the bathroom. To my left there was a a door with a poster written Hana's Fairy Land. "Pst, cute." I left out 2 words. I decided to step in and take a look. There wasn't much. Her bed sheet was white, her blanket was fluffy pink mix blue. She had hello kitty slippers. She also had a set of products of makeups. She was ordinary, I wish I was her. After the staying in Seoul I almost forgot who I am. Now I regret lieing to her. I turned back to leave but I knocked something over as I turned around. 

I leaned down to pick it up. It was a necklace and a piece of note. The necklace looks kinda like the one I bought for Hana. Being nosy as me I read the note. "Hey~ Hyukjin-minda^^ Sorry for making you awkard last time, I hope I get a chance to go out again. It was fun to have you with me. Fighting on your school works!! We should study sometimes together."

"Mou?" 

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Hana shouted from behind me.

---------------

Short chapter. I can't update on weekdays now. TT^TT