032

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

So on 'lillythao' transfer this story to me. lol I'm am lilly but made an account for quiet a while now. I'm on my '_maaknae__' more as if you see so I'm transfering this story. Kay~ 

 

BTW: This chappie has cussing,, kay?

***

 

"What the hell are you doing?!" L.joe shouted at his brother. "Mou?" Chunji glared into his eyes, flaring into flames. "Do you think I'm playing a game?" 

"I don't care what game you are playing but do you really want to marry her?" L.joe griped his fist. "Wae? So I want to marry her because I can get out of this 'palace'." Chunji mimic.

 

"You !" L.joe fisted his wrist up his brother's chin. Chunji touched his bruise. "This is all you can do to me?" Chunji teased as L.joe teeth clenched in anger. 

 

 

"How dare you joke around with Hana!" L.joe shoved Chunji away. "I'm not! Alright! You.. got everything from her. What can I say she picked me not you. You're the one being joked around." Chunji smirked. "You have no idea what your doing now hyung." L.joe utter.

 

***

"Uh.." Nana mummble as she ended the phone call.

"Wae? What did they say?" Hyukjin questioned the lost sister. "She's getting married..." Hyukjin was at lost for words. So was Sanghoon. 

"Ottoke.. she's only a freshman." Jonghwan bit his nails. "What are you talking about? This generation, kids gets preggie at age 12." Changjo informed. 

 

"Yah!" Niel smacked Changjo's head. 'Ow' whimped out of Changjo's mouth. "You not kidding right?" Hyukjin asked Nana once more. "Wae? My mother told me. It wouldn't be false." Nana getured. 

 

***

 

Hana walked around table set in the middle. "This is just a dream..this is just a dream, this is just a realistic dream-

 

"How can this be a dream when your in a red hanbok and a royal head dress?" Baekhyun teased. Hana looked up. Her eyes were swollen. "Did you cry..?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Ani." Hana looked away. "You shouldn't cry on a big day." Baekhyun told, "Anyways did you practice your bows? The total is 40 bows 'EACH' to everyone in the royal family. 

 

"Ne..?" 

 

***

"May the crown prince enter!" the guard shout then afterwards blew on a horn. (xD I did research just for this story)

Chunji walked in with a blue long silky hanbok. (can you imagine that? watch ;) )

"May now the bride enter!" the same guard. 

 

Moments later.. 

 

Everyone started panicking. Hana parents were sitting at the top in hanbok also. They didn't leave. There was no sight of Mina...

 

______________________
Update ~~ come on guys were so close to 40 subbie just 2 more.. please. Upvotes are LOVE <3