025

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

The 2 weeks passed quickly. The campers returned home quicker than thought. Hana returned to her house. 

-The Lee's House-

L.joe and Chunji including Sullie we're to dress up. A black limo parked infront of the mansion. The three siblings waited quitely for the passenger to step out.

"Annyeonghasayo." Chunji, L.joe and Sullie bowed. 

The man steped out in a formal red hanbok with trails of gold silk running throught the cruves of the position it was settle. "Well how'd the voage going?" Mr.Lee asked. 

"Fine." Chunji asnswers as he led his father in. 

Sitting on the black laether couch Sullie brought a glass of water to her dad. 

"All three of you are runnning out of time." The king informed. 

"Yes, appa." L.joe kept his head low. "Umma, isn't feeling so well." King Lee explained. "Is there anything wrong..?" Sullie asked. "She's sick and been reciving stomach cramps." King Lee exclaimed. 

"So this, I need one of you too hurry up." King Lee asks. 

"But that is breaking the deal. You said until the flowers starts to grow after flacks has drowned." L.joe motioned.

"I know." King Lee answered. "Don't get me wrong."

-

"Slowly pour it to the cup." Mrs.Choi explained. 

"Umma, it's going stick; if we don't put oil spray on it." Hana muttered. 

"It's not." Mrs.Choi opposed. "HOw long are you two going to continue to fight?" Mr.Choi said as he enters the kitchen. 

"Not long enough to not finish." Hana giggled. 

*ding dong*

"I got that." Mr.Choi said rushing to the door. Hyukin was at the door with bags. "Anyeonghasayo, Mr.Choi." Hyukjin bowed.

"Well, hello Hyukjin." Mr.Choi said as he led him in.