030

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

 “Byung-hun..?”

“Beyeon, Hana I’ll explain everything later but it can’t be today.” L.joe apologized. 

“Jeongmal..?” Hana double checked. 

“Ne.” L.joe consider his honesty. 

“Is she the one?” Mr.Lee asked.

“Appa..” L.joe mumble. 

 

***

Hana, L.joe and the king head back to the main house. “Today’s is your mother death. Let’s set the wedding aside.” King Lee marked.

 

“Wedding? I never said anything about marriage.” Hana scouted. 

Mr. Lee dared to look into L.joe’s eyes. “App- King, I didn’t warned her any info yet.” L.joe spoked. 

“Then that means, I have the chance to make her mine.” Chunji grunted from behind. Mr. Lee looked up from his desk. 

 

“Hyung.” L.joe noised. “She‘s not yours. I don’t see a name tag.” Chunji jocked. Hana sat there like an idiot. She heard the maid whispering behind her. 

 

He raised his brow. “Well.. This is getting interesting.” Mr. Lee wondered to L.joe once more. 

 

“Well, let this young lady decide.” Mr. Lee mocked. Hana looked up at the fellow. “Na..?” Hana pointed back at herself. 

“Go on.” The king call.

 

 

“Go ahead. Pick one.” Mr. Lee jested. 

“I pick..

 

***

 

“Yah! Where would those three go?!” Jonghwan pouted. 

“They’re probably close here. Just calm down.” Hyukjin coo-ed the younger dongsae.

 

“ Why didn’t you watch her?” Mrs. Choi complained. “Sorry mom.” Nana apologized. 

“We should go search for the three then, we can’t just sit around.” Sanghoon pointed out. 

 

They all decided to split up to find else where. 

 

Niel and Nana head to the downtown café, Hana’s favorite reading place. Sanghoon went to the academy to search. While Mrs. & Mr. Choi reported to the police. Hyukjin droved around the neighborhood. Changjo visited the Green Café, her work spot but no luck. Everyone gave up and returned to the Choi’s house.

 

***Three Weeks Later***

 

After the long term funeral, the un-expected wedding came forward. The palace was busy and filled with foods. Hana felt unsuitable for her. She lived in a house not a mansion. She wasn’t used to maids. She wasn’t used to the royal’s manners. Her Seoul accent was a problem. 

 

Hana POV

 

-flashback-

 

“I pick.. Chunji-minda..” Hana said as she was shocked in horror. 

L.joe was also shocked by her answer. While Chunji was eager. 

 

“Three days after the funeral, the marriage shall be set.” King Lee  announced. 

“Isn’t that too fast..?” Hana asked. “3 years is scouted long.” the king replied. Hana obeyed his words. 

---------

Okay, I belive I'm skipping all lot of part -,- but I wanna hurry and finish this fic ^^ Anyways happy 30th chapie ~~ Am I rushing the story-line or is it just getting interesting? Anyways thanks for still supporting ^^