015

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

"7:23, is he really not going to come??" Hana mubbled under her breath. She kicked the sand on the swing continuosly. 

-

-6:44pm-

"Should I go early??" L.joe mubbled surffing the channels. "Maybe I should wait a little and calm myself down.." L.joe said as he closed his eyes.

-7:04-

"Shoot, I'm late." L.joe pondered as he pulled his black leather jacket on his bed. 

L.joe ran to the park which was 4 blocks away and a mile. L.joe pulled his phone out as he catched his breath. "7:12." L.joe damn himself. At 7:20 he arrived at the park, following his steps he found a background. Hana held a breathtaking shadow as L.joe hugged her from behind. "Hana.." L.joe huffed on Hana's shoulder. Hana's showed a small smile. "You'r late." Hana pouted. 

"Beyeondae, I didn't mean to take this long." L.joe mursed. 

"Pst, or you don't want the answer." Hana turned around as their cheeks brushed. Hana blushed pink. "Cute-ah~" L.joe blushed at what he said. 

"Yah!" Hana snapped. "Mouh?" L.joe pinched her cheeks. "Are you saying yes with your emotions?" L.joe said as Hana burried her face in his chest. "I'll take that as a yes." L.joe peck on her cheek. "Gah!!" Hana sqeuled.

"Haha, no need to be shy; jagki-ah~" L.joe pest.

-

September 19 2013 (sorry for taking long, and ik it passed the 19th already)

"Annyeong umma, annyeong appa~" Hana byed as she left the house. 

"Ne~ Be careful!" Mrs.Choi shouted. 

Hana walked to school as a limo came passed her. The window rolled down. "Hana!" L.joe yelled as he tooked her attention.

"L.joe.." Hana burst. "Get in." L.joe exclaimed. Hana got in as the door flew opened. "Gomwa~" Hana pouted. "Ani-yah kaechana." L.joe replied. "But where's Sullie and Chunji?" Hana asked. 

"They went really early because they didn't want to be late and stuff." L.joe spoked. 

"Wah~ Now you talk a lot." Hana pestered. "Whatever." L.joe proclaimed.

They arrived to school ealier than they expected. L.joe and Hana got out the auto. Luckliy no one was outside. "What a relief." Hana said. "Wae?" L.joe replied to her sentence. "Ani, nothing." Hana answered. "You don't want to be seen together?" L.joe begained. "Ani, I don't rumors saying that I'm dating a kingkah." Hana hollered.

"Wae?" L.joe remarked. "Yah! Jinjang." Hana said as she entered the building.