018

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

On each tent it wrote at least two names on there. "Annyeong!" Hana waved to Victoria. "Don't dare come in or else." Victoria death glared. "Ne..?" Hana said sheepishly. "Go sleep with the other girls." Victoria said closing the tent.

"Like who.." Hana asked un-zipping the tent. "Ms.Mi, Jihyo, Minji, Amy, Sooyoon and E.T.C~" Victoria mouthed like a smartie. "Well they all have partners or can I say Friends." Hana talked to herself. "I don't need friends." Victoria whispered and Hana strolled to another tent. 

"Why are you still up?" Ms.Mi asked pouring water on the fire. "I can't sleep.." Hana lied looking back at her tent. "Want to walk together?" Ms.Mi asked. "Sure." Hana answered waiting for the teacher to put the 2 empty water bottles in the trash. "Kaja~" Ms.Mi said walking towards Hana. "Ne." Hana pouted. 

They walked down to the river together with the flashlight up ahead. "Seonsaengnim..if you were to chose over two guys with different personalities who would it be..?" Hana asked. "Like what?" Ms.Mi answered.

"And cold one and strict but sweet at times or the sweet one with girl sense." Hana explained. "Well...they always say the cold always have the magical side that you'll fall and the one with sweet have to charm for you to longer.." Ms.Mi answered. 

"So...which one?" Hana questioned. "The cold one. Well I find cold and quiet people attracting." Ms.Mi chuckled. "And why are you asking me that? Or are you having love drama?" 

"...ani-yo! It's my chingu who needed the tip." Hana shooked. They walked nearer to the river as Hana bent down. Playing with the water. Hana steped forward to have a closer view. As a rock was sitting quietly there Hana sliped on it.

"Hana!!" Ms.Mi yelled. "Help!!" Hana yelled. The water was too steep and deep. "Help me!!" Hana yelled drowning her head in the coming back up. *Hana, I don't know how to swim!!* Ms.Mi ran back to wake the others or the males. L.joe ran out from the short noticed. 

-

Hana kept gurggling the water pacing herself up. She slowly shrunked into the water. Her feet got caught with some old wire. Water kept strolling down hill hitting Hana's head. "Hhh..heellpp!!!" Hana kept yelling out from the water. Her head reached into the water. It was no river but more like a lake. She sunked deep but kept waddling up. *Splash!!* A body flew right in looking for Hana, for sure.

Clasping his arms around Hana's waist he pulled her up. Struggling because the wire was still caught on her anckle. He unwrapped his arms around Hana and went deeper in. He kept twitching the wire together cutting itself. As the wire released Hana eyes were already closed. He pul;led her up around her chest floating nearer to shore. 

The other student help pull Hana up, after L.joe. "CPR her someone!!" Ms.Mi yelled. "You do it!!" a student yelled to the other. It kept going. L.joe pressed his lips on Hana's and held her nose. Pulling away he pressed Hana's chest forcing her to cough some water out. *coughs* Hana vision was still unclear. L.joe paced himslef still, but out. Hana couldn't do anything, she was shocked at the sudden fall she also fainted.