Mixed Feelings

A Heart Divided

A/N: Sorry everyone for the late update! I've been busy building houses and had no internet connection so I couldn't update sooner so to make up for missed updates~ I'm going to update a few chapters!! Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Forty minutes had passed and the guy had the channel on the television changed to MBC so he could watch his “daughters” perform. Moments later Victoria started to wake up again.

Victoria: Oppa~ You’re still here?

Unknown: Yep. I haven’t left yet don’t worry!

Victoria: Oh I’m not worried. I don’t remember who you are or how long I’ve known you, but all I know is I feel surprisingly very safe with you. Like nothing is wrong despite the fact that I’m all bandaged up.

Unknown: Haha~ Thanks, I’m glad I can provide this comfort for you at your time of need.

Victoria: So I noticed that no one has told me your name yet. Now that I mention it, I realize that no one has said your name yet. Everyone has just referred to you as “oppa” or “hyung.” What should I call you?

Unknown: Just call me your Personal Assistant.

Victoria: No! What’s your name! Not your title!

Unknown: Well you could call me Pa.

Victoria: Pa?

Unknown: Yep!

Victoria: Is that your name?

Unknown: No, that’s just the acronym for Personal Assistant haha!

Victoria: …

Unknown: Just call me Shadow. Will that work for you?

Victoria: Shadow? Why Shadow? It sounds so dark and lonely.

Unknown: Well you like dark colors correct?

Victoria: Yeah?

Unknown: Well then you should like the name Shadow correct?

Victoria: Not really, I want to know what your real name is!

Unknown: I’m not at liberty to say. I’m sorry, you’ll just have to settle for Shadow for the time being.

Victoria: *sigh* Very well. However, you should know that I won’t let you get off so easily! I will pester you until I find out what your name really is!

Shadow: Very well and I will continue to make sure I make it challenging for you to find out!

Victoria: Mm! Very Well!

Just then the door opens and there enters Nickhun.

Shadow: So you came back Nickhun?

Nickhun: Just like I promised.

Victoria: Hey Nickhun!

Nickhun: Hey. How are you feeling?

Victoria: I feel fine thanks. How was your schedule?

Nickhun: It was long, but I managed to stay sane cause I really wanted to come back.

Victoria: Ohh. I see.

Nickhun: Well hyung, I’m here now so you can leave and go home or do whatever it is you need to do. I’ll take care of Victoria for the rest of the night.

Shadow: Are you sure?

Nickhun: Yeah I’m sure.

Shadow: Very well then, Victoria if you need anything jus--

Victoria: No!

Shadow&Nickhun: Huh?

Victoria: Oppa~ Please don’t leave! You said you’d always be within earshot! If you leave how can I call for your help if you’re not nearby?

Nickhun: Victoria-sshi don’t worry I’m here. If you need anything you can ask me.

Victoria: Yeah, but I really want Shadow oppa here.

Nickhun: Shadow oppa?

Victoria: Yeah that’s his name.

Nickhun: Ohh, I see it’s weird to hear people call hyung by his nickname.

Victoria: Ohh, okay.

Shadow: Victoria I know your phone was broken because of your accident, but I have two phones and you can have one of them.

Victoria: What? Really? Wait why do you have two phones?

Shadow: Well one of them is my personal phone, the other one is my business phone. I’ll just give you my personal phone, because the contacts on both phones aren’t different anyways.

Victoria: Mmm~ Are you sure that’s okay?

Shadow: Sure, this way I will always be within earshot no matter how far I am. If you need me, just call me and I’ll be here with you before you know it.

Victoria: What if it’s late and I need you?

Shadow: Don’t worry about the time araso? Let me worry about the time. If you need me just call me. I’ll be here faster than lightning okay?!

Victoria: Okay. Thank you so much for your help!

Shadow: Mhmm, no problem. Let me just put my phone on speed dial for you and you’ll be all set.

Victoria: Thank you, I really wish you’d stay, but if you really got to go then okay.

Shadow: I think you’ll be fine since Nickhun is here to protect you.

Victoria: K~

Shadow: Well here you go, I’m on speed dial 2 so just press 2 and dial and you will reach me.

Victoria: Okay thank you!

Shadow: Well bye, take it easy alright, good night! Oh and there’s still some samgyupsal on the box over there next to the window. It might still be warm, so if you’re still hungry just eat up. I made sure Luna didn’t eat all of it.

Victoria: Okay thank you! Bye bye! So Nickhun, where do we go from here?

Nickhun: Well I’m still curious, do you still have feelings for me?

Victoria: Umm~ As I told you before, I’m not quite sure how I feel. My head just hurts trying to remember everything.

Nickhun: Well do you remember all the fun times we had?

Victoria: Of course I remember. We got married on We Got Married. How could I forget.

Nickhun: I’d like for us to be like that again.

Victoria: Nickhun this is all so soon. I’m not sure what I want right now. I just want to be able to remember what happened these past eight months because I just have this gut feeling that’s telling me that I’m forgetting about something real special.

Nickhun: Victoria-sshi…

Victoria: Nickhun, if you could please just give me some time to regain myself I’d appreciate that. I’m just so lost right now.

Nickhun: Very well, I won’t push you anymore.

Victoria: Thank you. What’s wrong?

Nickhun: I was just hoping you’d be up to the idea of us being Khuntoria again that’s all.

Victoria: I’m so sorry Nickhun.

Nickhun: It’s alright, I just had my hopes a little high that’s all. So are you hungry?

Victoria: No, not really.

Nickhun: Well you should eat so you can regain your strength.

Victoria: I’m not that hungry really.

Nickhun: Victoria you need to eat!

Victoria: Oppa~ please I’m not hungry really.

Nickhun: *sigh* Will you take at least one bite? Or two?

Victoria: I don’t feel so good, I don’t want to eat.

Nickhun: Do you want me to call the nurse?

Victoria: No, I don’t think that would be necessary. I just don’t feel like eating right now okay?

Nickhun: Alright.

Victoria: Can we talk about something else?

Nickhun: Like what?

Victoria: Like why Junho oppa and Wooyoung oppa tackled you earlier.

Nickhun: Ohh that~ We were just rough housing that’s all.

Victoria: Are you sure? Because it sounded like either Junho oppa or Wooyoung oppa told you to be quiet.

Nickhun: Oh that was probably the nurses.

Victoria: I see, are you okay? It looked like they tackled you pretty hard.

Nickhun: I’m fine really. I’m strong remember?!

Victoria: Hehe~ Yeah I remember. Oppa~ I’m really tired, I’m going to go back to sleep again okay?

Nickhun: Yeah yeah, go ahead. Sleep, you need to regain your strength and get better. I’ll be right here if you need me for anything.

Victoria: Thank you!

Victoria then fell asleep for the rest of the night. Nickhun fell asleep on the chair he was sitting on that he placed next to Victoria’s bed.