Yongguk's Realisation

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

Who’s excited? Oh you know what I’m talking about…BLOCKB FREAKING COMEBACK!!!! I’m so happy (T^T)^ I swear I will follow BlockB forever. BBC follow me! *in Zico’s voice*

Here’s a little short chapter. I will do a double update or maybe TRIPLE update today! With MORE rapping and MORE drama. Cos I feel good. 

 

~~~

 

The next morning Nara woke up on her bed. Nara looked around the room, still half asleep, and realised that she was in her room. She got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. When Nara came down to get breakfast she was startled by Yongguk who was setting down plates on the table. Yongguk saw Nara coming down the stairs and gummy smiled.

“Morning.” He nodded at the food in front of him, “Oppa made breakfast. Well…it’s just eggs and toast.” He rubbed the back of his neck.

Nara tilted her head to one side and looked at him strangely. But when she realised that the warmness in his voice was back she smiled and nodded, “Hm!”

After breakfast the two were walking to school. Nara lifted up her head and breathed in the fresh morning air. Yongguk glanced to the side and smiled at her action. He quickly looked away when he remembered about last night. He cleared his throat before adverting his gaze to something else and mumbled, “Is he your friend?”

Nara stopped and turned to look at Yongguk but he was looking away from her, “Who?”

Yongguk turned to Nara and met her stare. He hesitated before pressing further, “The guy who brought you home last night.”

Nara’s lips made an ‘Ah’. Yongguk quickly regrets it and mentally smacked himself. What if she tells me something I don’t want to hear? What if that guy was some special to her? I shouldn’t have asked…

“It’s fine, let’s hurry.” Yongguk rushed ahead.

Nara replied in her small voice;

“Jiho’s my friend right?” She nodded to herself and quickly ran to catch up with Yongguk, who suddenly stopped when he heard what Nara has just said. She bumped into his broad shoulders and yelped. “Oppa? Why did you stop?” She said whilst rubbing her nose.

Yongguk’s shoulder’s dropped and he sighed in relief, he turned around and looked down at Nara who was rubbing her nose.

“Oppa? Gwenchana?” She looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

At that moment Yongguk heart did a flip. Something inside him changed. He thought about how precious and fragile the girl standing in front of him was. He swallowed hard. So that’s it. That’s what it is…

“Nara.” Yongguk looked at Nara seriously now.

She pulled down her hand from her nose and blinked, “N-Ne?”

He continued to look at her like that for a while before sighing and ruffled her hair. “Let’s go. Oppa doesn’t want you to be late.” He smiled softly.