Mental Breaker

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

Zico and Nara arrived in front of BlockB’s dorm. Zico stood in front of the door for a while and looked over to Nara next to him. She was peacefully enjoying her ice cream and waiting for Zico to open the door.

“What’s wrong?” She looked up at him.

“Just please…” Don’t try to be any cuter around those guys. “Nevermind.” He hesitated before opening the door. “I’m back…” He announced quietly hoping to go unnoticed by the others.

But luck wasn’t on his side. From the moment Zico entered with Nara following him from behind 6 heads popped out from the other room to welcome back the leader.

“Hyung! You really did get me ice cream!” P.O shouted in his deep voice and skipped towards Zico.

Nara was surprised by the other blonde boy’s voice. It was similar to Yongguk’s but this time she did not expect it to come out from such a cute looking boy.

“Yeah I told you I would didn’t I?” Zico moved to put the ice creams on the counter, which meant that Nara who was hidden behind him before was now exposed. P.O eyes widen at the sight of the female stranger, “Oh! Hyung you brought a girl home?!”

This made everyone turn attention to Nara, who nearly drops her ice cream from the sudden remark from P.O.

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Nara.” Nara smiled innocently and waved at the 6 stunned boys.

“Jeongmal? Well hello there cutie.” Kyung walked up to Nara and wiggled his eyebrows.

Jaehyo followed Kyung and eyed Nara with interest, “Daebak! Are you lost? Did you follow him to get home? I’m sorry it must be hard on you.”

Everybody else started to hovers over Nara and introduced themselves. While they were greeting her Nara noticed that Kyung and Jaehyo were very playful, P.O and U-Kwon were adorable, B-Bomb was a cool oppa and Taeil was very shy. She found that cute and giggled to herself. That surprised everyone and they all stared at her.

Zico was happy that his friends seem to like you but he wasn’t so happy with you getting so much attention. Because after all his friends were guys, and a cheeky bunch at that. He cleared his throat and pushed everyone away from Nara. “Stop hovering over her!”

P.O pouted, “You can’t keep her all to yourself hyung! We really don’t get any girl action around here, let’s become close okay Nara?”

“Ya! Aren’t you younger than her? And no you can’t get close-Ya! Jihoon!“

P.O ignored Zico and clanged onto Nara’s arm and smiles, biting his lower lip in the process. (You know that thing P.O always does >.<)

Everybody laughed at the adorable maknae.

“Oh! Nara you’re ice cream is melting. Let me help you.” Taeil innocently the melting Cornetto in Nara’s hand. Everybody, including Nara, were shocked by his action.

“What? It was melting!” Taeil looked at everyone and shrugged.

“Taeil hyung just had an indirect kiss with Nara!” P.O gasped.

Zico flinched at the word kiss.

“Haha oppa if you want this you can have it.” Nara giggled and gave Taeil the rest of the ice cream.

Zico flinched at the word oppa.

“O-oppa? Heehee. Thank you.” Taeil shyly took the ice cream and smiles.

Seeing how happy Taeil was and how Zico has an annoyed expression on his face, the rest of the members watched them in amusement.

“N-Nara! Let’s go! I’ll take you home.” Zico hastily grabbed Nara’s hand and pulled her towards the door.

“What? Why? She can stay for dinner!” Kyung shouted.

“Hyung!” P.O followed Zico.

Nara turned to everyone and smiles, “Thank you but I should go. If Jiho let me I will come again.” She looked to the side at Zico.

Zico looked away and crossed his arms before replying, “Yeah, if I let her.”

Nara waved at the disappointed BlockB, “I’m glad I was able to meet everyone.”

Zico uncross his arms and smiled slightly. She can really befriend anyone…even me.

“It’s late. Let me drive you home Nara.” Taeil stepped up. But before Nara could say anything Zico pulled her out the door. “Let’s go Nara.”

 

Silence filled the air as they walked home. They reached in front of Yongguk’s house and Nara looked up at the night sky. She didn’t notice that as they were walking Zico was secretly viewing her side profile. Her thick lashes, her white cheeks down to her slightly parted pink lips.

He shook his head and mentally smacked himself for staring.

Aish! I don’t even know much about her. She was only nice to me because of the kitten. Why can’t I stay away from her? She probably doesn’t even think about me as much as I think about her…Damn it.  What if she’s already with someone?!

“Jiho?”

Zico’s thoughts were interrupted by Nara’s voice. She looked at him confusingly, “Are you okay? Why do you have such a troubled expression?” She tiptoed and reached for his cheeks. Nara gently cupped his cheeks with her hands and stares into his eyes.

“You know. People at school thinks that you’re scary, maybe it’s because you keep making this kind of expression? Why don’t you smile more Jiho? You look really cute when you smile.”

Zico’s heart skipped, as he looked deep into Nara’s eyes.

. I don’t care anymore. I think I love this girl.

He reached for Nara’s hand and held onto it, “Hey what do you-“

“Nara!” a husky voiced called out and they both turned to see Yongguk leaning against the doorframe. He had his arms crossed and looked somewhat annoyed.

“What? Isn’t this your house?” Zico furrowed his eyebrows.

“Huh? For now it is. Thank you for walking me home Jiho. See you at school.” Nara smiled and waved at Zico before running towards Yongguk.

Zico watched as the other male’s expression soften when he saw that Nara has returned to him. He put his arm around Nara’s shoulder possessively and pulled her into the house. Yongguk glanced at the dumbfounded Zico before shutting the door behind him.

What the hell is this?!

Zico crouched down on the ground and messed up his hair furiously.