Date Pt 1

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

Nara hurriedly ran down the stairs. Yongguk turned from the T.V and the sight of her took him back. She was wearing a little white dress that goes down to her knees, her hair done into little curls and a bandana wrapped around her head like a bow. Nara suddenly stopped half way and went back up the stairs again. Yongguk raised an eyebrow. 
She came back down with a black shoulder bag and ran to the door. Yongguk was about to say something but Nara beats him to it. 
"Oppa I won't come back late." She smiles at him and went to put on a pair of black vans. 
Yongguk just nodded. What else could he have said? He wanted to tell her not to go at all. The fact that she dressed herself up to go on the date annoyed him. But before he could do anything Nara was already gone. 


Nara looks at her watch. She was 10 minutes late. She glanced around the street, looking for her date. Then suddenly her phone vibrated and she saw that someone has texted her. 


Look across the street  :"3 


Nara looked to the other side and saw a blonde male leaning against a poll. His lips curled into a smile as he caught Nara staring at him. When she was about to walk over Zico gestured to her to stay where she was. He quickly crossed the road and stood in front of Nara crossing his arms and smirked.
"Your late." He said, still smiling. 
"S-Sorry." Nara played with her fingers. 
Zico didn't actually mind that she was late. For some reason he was happy that he had to wait for her. Like how a boyfriend would wait for his girlfriend. Zico admired Nara's appearance. Because she was always wearing boyish clothes, today she looked different wearing a dress. Her dress suited her nicely and Zico thought she looked adorable. 
Nara looks so cute in those clothes. Did she dress up just for me?
"Kaja!" Zico snapped out of his thoughts and he held onto Nara’s shoulder and gently pushed her forward.
"Hm!" Nara nodded and started walking. She peeked at Zico who was smiling happily behind her. Nara remembered about last night when Zino was about to announce the winner of the rap battle. She squeezed her hands together anticipating for the answer. 
Just for a little I hope he wins...


Almost like Zino could read her mind he says, "The winner is Zico! Sorry Zelo but Zico's rap won me over. Let's hope it wins over that girl's heart too huh?" He winks at Zico.
Zico was bewildered before shouting out, "Assa!" and he pumped his fists into the air.

He quickly got down from the mini stage and went to Nara. He stood in front of Nara and smiles at her proudly.
Nara rubbed the side of her arm shyly, "Congrats."
"Thanks. Guess we'll be going on a date?" He asked cheerfully. "If you want to go with me."
When he saw Nara bit her lower lip and looked down, his eyes widen in panic, "You want to go with me right?!"
Nara quickly looks up and smiles, " I don't mind. You did win so…Let’s go on a date Jiho.”

“What do you want to do?” Zico asked.

Nara turned around and gave him a questioning look. “Don’t you have something in mind?”

Zico mentally smacked himself. He was too excited for the date that he forgot to plan out what actually wanted to do. He was just happy being with her. Damn it Woo Jiho, why can’t you do anything right?

“Hey-” Zico saw Nara gazing at something and his eyes follows to that direction. He smirked when he saw that she was staring at an ice cream shop. “Let’s go.” He took her wrist and pulled her along. When they went inside the ice cream shop Zico froze and blinked. The shop was decorated with a Hello Kitty theme and he saw that there were mostly girls there. A waitress dressed in a pink hello kitty uniform came to greet them.

“Annyeonghasayo. Welcome to Hello Kitty ice cream sh-“ when she looks up and saw Zico, her eyes widen in shock. Zico was unconsciously glaring around but with his eyes it made him looked pissed off. But he was just uncomfortable. He turned to the waitress and she gulped. Zico gave her a risen eyebrow. . What do I do?!

“Table for two please.” Nara popped out from behind Zico and said to the waitress.

Her little voice calmed him and he remembered that Nara was with him.  His face softens and the waitress cleared , “Oh so you’re with your girlfriend. This way please.”

Zico’s cheeks grew red at the word ‘girlfriend’ and he glanced at Nara who happily nodded to the waitress. She doesn’t mind?

When they settled down at a table near the window Nara was looking at the menu with a serious expression on her face. “What do you think I should get?” She said without looking away from the menu and knitted her eyebrows together.

Zico looked up from his menu and chuckled at her cute expression. “You really like sweet things don’t you?”

“Ah! I want the special but the portion is too big.” She pouted and looks at Zico, “Will you share with me?”

Zico’s eyes widen and a smile quickly formed on his face, “Sure.”

“Assa~ Unnie we would like today’s special please.” Nara told the waitress. After she ordered Nara smiled to herself, feeling contempt.

Zico watched Nara’s every little action. He couldn’t look away; he was finding everything she does adorable.

When the ice cream arrived Nara clapped her hands in excitement while Zico’s eyes widen in shock.

“N-No wonder we’re sharing.” Zico picked up the spoon and went for the piece of brownie while Nara did the same, which made their spoon touched. “Do you like brownies?”

Nara laughed, “I like everything. You can have it.”

Zico nodded before picking up the brownie with his spoon then put it in front of Nara, “You can have this brownie. Because I want a different brownie.”

“What are you talking about? There’s only one piece.” Nara scanned the ice cream.

Zico pouted and held the brownie even closer to Nara’s lips. “Eat it.” He stated.

Nara smiles at his stubbornness then opened wide, “Ahhh~”

Zico smirked and fed her the brownie. He watched as Nara happily ate the brownie and her face brightens at the taste.

After about 20 minutes the two managed to finish the ice cream. When Nara went to the bathroom and came back she saw that Zico wasn’t at the table.

“Omo. Look at that guy. Don’t you think he’s hot?” Nara heard a girl whispered. Nara’s gaze followed where the girl had pointed to and saw Zico at the door with his hands in his pockets.

“Wow! He looks like a bad boy but he’s so good looking!” Nara heard the girls squealed. She thought about what the girl just said and focused her attention on him. She noticed that Zico has really long legs, and the black jeans that he was wearing really show that. Before she could continue to stare at him Zico turned around and grinned when he saw her.

“What are you doing here?” Nara walked up to him.

“I already paid. Let’s go.” He opened the door and gestured to her to go first.

“Oh. Thank you.” Nara gave him a heartfelt smile.