Date Pt 2

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

SEUNGIL CHUKKAE HAMNIDA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOO JIHO !! Thank you for being a good leader of Block B, despite everything you didn’t give up and made sure that everyone stuck together. Because if it weren’t the 7 of you then it wouldn’t be Block B. Zico you are so inspirational, your lyrics and music always move me so I will always support you oppa! (^.^)b

So it’s THE ZICO birthday, here’s part 2 of Zico and Nara’s date and then…trouble begins…wahahahahahaha (I promise I won’t troll, it will be really good I swear!)

 

~~~

 


After they went to the ice cream shop Zico took Nara to a nearby park. They walked to a big water fountain and Nara saw a little boy running on the edge of the fountain cheerfully. Nara smiled at the boy's cuteness then she starts to copy him and pushed herself up on the edge and stood up. 
"Careful." Zico held out a hand when he saw Nara stumbled. 

She smiled cheekily, “I will.”
Nara took his hand and started to walk slowly around the fountain.
Zico tucked his free hand in his pocket and watched as Nara tiptoed around the fountain. When she has walked in a complete circle Zico gently squeezed her hand that was in his, making her stopped.
Nara glanced down at him. 
Zico looked up and his expression was serious, "You."
Nara blinked and waited for Zico to continue. 
"Thank you for coming today." His face broke into a soft smile. Then he slowly pulls Nara's hand towards his lips. 
Nara felt her heart thumping. 
"Gomawayo." He whispered and gently kissed the back of her hand, "I-"
"Gah!" Nara felt her legs weaken and struggled to stand so she stumbled forward. She squeezed her eyes shut as she falls forward.  
Zico's eyes widen in surprise and he quickly held out his arms to catch the falling Nara.

Nara heard an ‘ooft' from beneath her and she slowly opened her eyes to find herself being wrapped in Zico's arms. Zico’s widen eyes were staring up at her.
"Omo!" Nara put a hand to , a slight blush gradually formed on her cheeks.
Zico gulped as he felt Nara soft body against his. Her long hair brushed against his face and he couldn’t help noticing the fruity scent coming from it.
Nara quickly got up and brushed her skirt down while Zico continued to lie there for a while looking blankly at the sky. 

I can’t believe I was about to say that…Good thing she fell.

 
He pushed himself off the floor when he heard Nara calling his name. 
“What were you about to say?” she asked him while he was brushing his hands together.

Zico froze and his cheeks grew red, he touched the back of his neck, “I…” 

Mallang mallang mallanghae
Neomu neomuna mallanghae

Girl Girl baby girl
Clap Clap & let it go~

(Zico’s part in IU – Marshmallow)

This time it was Zico’s phone that interrupted him. He looked at Nara and she nodded to him to pick it up. She held back a smile when she heard his cute ringtone. Zico took out his phone annoyingly and sighed when he saw the caller ID.

He accepted the call and was about to yell at the person for calling, “Yah! Wha-“ But he stopped. Suddenly Zico’s expression darkens. The blush which formed on his cheeks earlier were gone, instead his face turned pale.  

“WHAT!?” He screamed out which startled Nara who was next to him.

“Ok. I will be right there.” Zico hung up and clenched his hand into a fist.

“Jiho?” Nara whispered.

Upon hearing her voice Zico relaxed for a bit and he turned to look at her. He gave Nara a small smile before saying; “I won’t be able to take you home. Sorry.”

Nara nodded. “It’s fine. Did something...?” she trailed off, not sure whether to ask or not.

Zico smiled at Nara’s concern, “Don’t worry. I’m sure it’s nothing serious.”