He was cool

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

 

WOW! More? YES! More! I’m on fire tonight baby!

~~~

 

It was Rap Monster who picked the right side of the coin again this time. He held the microphone to his lips and rapped:

 

School wrong, society wrong
Parent wrong, teacher wrong
Victim wrong, perpetrator wrong
Bystander maybe, bystander maybe
'Nice kid complex', that was my illness
But I was still nice to everyone, that was my illness 
Behind my back they talked , in front of me they acted nice
I pretended not to notice school was a battleground
Perhaps this was my own battle in the ring called school.
Someone would have brushed it off as something you shouldn’t care about 
Oh I don’t care, but that’s something only adults can do easily
Not perpetrators, not victims, this is a place where we’re turned into bystanders. 
Even if you point your finger at me and call me a coward I’m fine with it
But how would you define it?
You know I can’t lend you a hand
If I did that I’ll end up the same as you
Don’t be blinded by justice, the hero is dead
This is reality, the only way to survive, there are no options
This is a ring called a classroom
This is a stadium with no referee only an audience
You know there will never be a victor everyone will lose
There will be no victor everyone will lose

 

Rap Monster, Suga, Jin- School of Tears

 

His rap was so passionate and Nara could feel Rap Monster’s real feeling behind the rap, his wants for the society to change. She grew a little respect for Rap Monster despite the fact that he wanted to hurt her before, but from his rap she could tell that he wasn’t a bad person. After all, raps are like poems. Feelings and thoughts are put into raps the same way in poems. For Rap Monster to make such a meaningful rap, Nara was impressed. The crowd seemed to have thought the same and were cheering loudly. For a second, Nara was worried for Zico and looked at him. But he was standing coolly with his hands tucked inside his pockets, nodding his head in approval.

When the crowd has quieten down, Zico his lips and breathed in before rapping out:

 

What’s your dream, does a vision for you even exist?
We live in a world of professionals, of businessmen, of billionaire salaries
Policemen, lawyers, king singers, the underground’s return of glory
But wait, why do you think you can discount effort? It’s a frequent occurrence
Jealous haters tackling my dream
They do nothing to achieve their own, such a good life they’re living
Grow up and gain a conscious because the gentlemen and the pathetic are divided once we hit our 20’s
Has it hit you yet? All you’ve done is play, eat, , sleep all day
Tsk tsk you pathetic being, grow up and leave your mother’s arms
If you’ve never experienced despair, don’t think of hoping for joy
If I’m in bad condition, it’s Murphy’s law
Even if I take a day off, I make sure I’m ironclad with my resting phase
I’m a master of an art that knows how to control my health as I wish
You don’t have dilligence or sincerity, the only thoughts in your head are about getting laid (oh ..)
(I will change the system) Our field of fire is similar to the society of ants
You can’t knock down a tree you’ve cut at 10 times
You only chew your food once it’s been fed to you

 

Zico-

When Zico finished he was panting. The club went quiet. Nara looked at the people around her to read their expressions. Then everyone roared and cheered. Nara too did the same when she realised that everyone was just in shock before. Although Zico and Rap Monster both rapped passionately about the same thing, the same message. Zico’s was much more…real. It felt like he really did went through a lot and his rap made more impact. Nara sighed in relief to see Zico smiling and holding up peace signs.

Rap Monster was expressionless for a while, and then he walked over to Zico and offered his hand.

“That was real man. I accept my loss.” He said while smiling.

Zico looked at his hand and shook it, “You’re not bad either.” The leaders smiled at each other and the crowd howled.

“Our new underground rookies- BlockB and BTS!!!” Hoya and Dongwoo brawled out.  After the battle Zico immediately went looking for Nara. He couldn’t wait to hear her comments. She’s probably think I’m cooler than Jepp Blackman now. He smiled to himself like an idiot. He saw her near the door and was about to call out but frowned when he saw that she was talking to Rap Monster. He pushed pass all the people who was surrounding him and patting him on the back. By the time her manage to get to her Rap Monster had left and Nara was smiling to herself.

“What did he say?” Zico asked in irritation.

Nara was surprised to see Zico and smiled at him, “He apologised for scaring me the other day.”

Zico nodded, “Is that so…That’s good.” He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at her hopefully. “So…what did you think? About my rap.” He asked, his eyes filled with anticipation.

Nara made a serious face and held her chin, “What did I think…let’s see.”

Zico made a face, “Yah! I was cool wasn’t I?!”

Nara chuckled at his reaction before giving him two thumbs up, “Zico you were daebak! The coolest!” She smiled.

“R-Really? You thought I was the coolest?” He was smiling like an idiot.

Nara laughed at his obviousness.

“Naaaaaaaraaaaaaaa~” an extremely deep voice called out. Nara knew right away who it was and turned around to see P.O running towards her with his arms opened wide.

Zico saw this and immediately stood in front of Nara so that he ended up in P.O’s arms instead.

“What the? Hyung!” P.O let go of Zico and moved to the side to grin at Nara, “We were awesome right Nara?”

“Yeah you guys were amazing! I didn’t know you could look so cool P.O” She patted him on the head.

P.O closed his eyes and grin ever more, “ASSA!”

Zico scoffed and crossed him arms, “But I was the coolest.” He mumbled to himself.

The rest of BlockB followed and Nara congratulated everyone, one by one.

“Nara let’s go to celebrate with us!” Kyung said and swung an arm around Nara’s shoulder.

“Yeah, Nara should come.” Taeil smiled and fixed his glasses.

“I don’t know. I have to go check on my friend first, and tell my oppa.” Nara looked around for Min Ah who disappeared when she said she wanted to go find Hoya.

“Please Nara!” P.O does the aegyo.

Nara looked away quickly, “Fine. Seriously Jihoon stop using aegyo on me.”

BlockB cheered and Nara went with them to a BBQ place.

“Ahjumma! Table for 8 please! And bring soju too!” B-Bomb said as they walked in.

Nara sat now between Zico and Taeil. She pulled out her phone to text Dongwoo.

 

 To: Dino oppa

From: Nara

 

Oppa I’m going to celebrate with BlockB, we’re going to get gogigui.

Please tell Yongguk oppa if he’s with you.

 

 

A moment later Dongwoo texted back.

 

To: My Nara <3

From: Dino oppa

 

What? You know BlockB? Okay, they seem like good kids, just don’t come back too late. Oppa will stay over at Gukkie’s place tonight.

I told him. He said ok.

Bring some meat home if you can <3

P.S. Don’t drink soju!

Nara chuckled Dongwoo’s message.

“Who are you texting Nara?” P.O asked from across the table whilst flipping the meat.

“My oppa.” She said and picked up her chopsticks.

BlockB stared at her for a while, waiting for her to say more.

Nara felt everyone quieten and looked up, “You know him right? Dongwoo from Infinite H, he’s my older brother.”

The 6 of them stared at her in disbelief, “Infinite H hyung!?”

Zico smiled proudly, happy that he already knew about it.

“Nara give me your phone so I can have your number.” B-Bomb calmly said. “If that’s okay with you?”

“Of course oppa.” Nara handed him her phone.

Zico dropped his chopsticks and glared at B-Bomb.

After a while he handed Nara back her phone, “I put everyone’s number in too.” B-Bomb said and smirked at Zico.

Zico cleared his throat. “Here Nara, have the first piece.” Zico picked up the first piece of meat that was cooked and place it on Nara’s plate.

Nara nodded and picked up the meat with her chopstick and wrapped it with vegetables before putting in different sauces. She was about to put the wrap in but stopped when she glanced to the side to see Zico looking at her.  He swallowed and stared at the wrap in her hand.

Nara smirked and held the wrap in front of his face. “Say ahh~”

Zico’s face brightened and he smiled before opening his mouth. Nara fed him the wrap and he ate it while smiling at her happily like a kid.

BlockB watched and P.O stood up, “Nara feed me too!”

“O-Okay.” She said and made another wrap. Nara reached out to feed P.O who already has his mouth opened wide and shaking his head from side to side. But instead Zico who stood up, quickly ate the wrap from Nara’s hand.

“Hyung!!!!” P.O stared at his hyung in disbelief.

“Here! Hyung will feed you!” He hastily made a wrap and shoved it in P.O’s mouth.

P.O sulkily chewed on the wrap and crossed him arms, “I wanted Nara to make me…”

Zico ignored P.O and happily chewed his food, “Ah~ It’s so good.”

“Here you go.” Taeil passed Nara a cup of water.

“Thank you.” Nara drank it all in one go.

“Nara! That’s-”

“Ne?” Nara put down the cup.

“Soju!” Taeil looked at Nara alarmingly.

“Hyung! Who puts Soju in a normal cup?!” U-Kwon yelled.

“NE?!” Nara shouted before her vision disappeared and she out.