Nara's secret

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

I wrote this during my breaks at college. Even at school I can't stop thinking about Zico (-^-") ALSO I went back and add in photos in some of the chapters, check them out guys, come on he's so cute you have to! 

 

~~~


Nara snuggled against something soft. She opened her eyes slowly and saw the back of a blonde head. 
Who's this?
She squinted her eyes and wiggled around. 
"Stay still princess, I don't want to drop you." a voice chuckled. 
She smiled when she realised that she was on Zico’s back and tightened her grip around his neck. 
"Wah-" Zico was startled and stumble for a bit, which made Nara faced forward and her lips brushed against his neck slightly. 
Zico heart responded to her touch and he stood still, blinking.
"Why did you stop?! Go! Go kitty Jiho!" Nara demanded and point forward.
Zico laughed, "Arasso. Heh, you really can't handle alcohol."
Zico continued walking and noticed that Nara went quiet for a while. 
"You know..." She mumbled in his back. 
"Hm?" Zico hummed.
"Recently there's a guy..I think I like… him.."
Zico stopped in his track, "W-Who is he?" His heart beating fast waiting for her response.
"He's..." 
Zico waited for what seemed like a very long time. "Nara?" He turned sideway and met with her sleeping face. 
Zico sighed in frustration, "Hey! Finish what you're about to say!" He shook his back but Nara was still fast asleep, "Aish!"

 

~~~


Nara felt light shined on her face and slowly opened her eyes. She got up groggily and ruffled her hair.
She pulled herself out of bed and realised that she was still in yesterday's clothes. Nara sighed and went to the bathroom to change. When she came downstairs she saw that Dongwoo and Yongguk was playing games together on the sofa. 
"Morning my princess~." Dongwoo cooed when he saw her coming down.
"M-Morning." Nara looked around, "How did I get back oppa?"
Yongguk looked up from his game and spoke in a straight face, "That guy..Zico he brought you here." 
"Oh." Nara blushed.

So that wasn't a dream?


Yongguk saw her reaction and turned away hiding his frown.
"He explained how you accidentally drank soju and passed out." Dongwoo said, "I was so surprise at first to see you sleeping on his back like that. You have really low tolerance to alcohol Nara."
Yongguk glanced at Dongwoo. Thinking that sometime his friend was too nice of a guy. When Yongguk saw Nara being carried on Zico back, he thought that he nearly lost it. 
"O-okay. Then I'm going to sleep some more since it's Saturday." Nara turned around and went back to her room.
Dongwoo noticed Yongguk watched Nara walking away. He chuckled, "If you're that bothered, then should I just set you up with my sister?" 
Yongguk turned back to his game, "I'm not bothered."

 


Nara jumped back into bed and laid there, facedown. Then suddenly she looks up and gasped.
Did I say something to Zico when I was drunk?!
Knowing her own drunken habits, Nara was the type who will blurt out every secret she has. That's why she swore to never drink. 
She clutched her hair in frustration.
Suddenly her phone vibrated and Nara scrabbled for it on the bedside table.
She lifted her head up to look at the screen and found that she has received 6 messages. 

To: Nara 
From: B-Bomb
Hey Nara. This is Minhyuk. :) I hope you got back okay. Zico was so worried last night. I wanted to carry you but he won't let me. :(

Nara smiled and opened up the next message.

To: Nara :)
From: Taeil oppa B)
I'm so sorry about yesterday. I didn't know you have such a low tolerance against alcohol. Forgive oppa please? B-S

Nara chuckled and replied to his text.

To: Taeil oppa B)
From: Nara :)
It's okay oppa, what happened was an accident. I forgive you. (^.^)b

After Nara replied to Taeil she opened up more messages.

To: Nara ^^
From: The handsome Jaehyo oppa
Yay~ Now that I have your number, we can text each other. Text me anytime Nara! (O.<)

To: Nara
From: U-Kwon oppa
Nara don't worry I told hyung off for giving you alcohol. 

To: Nara baby
From: Kyung the cucumber
Hey y. Did Zico text you yet? He was acting strange since last night…he's banging his head against the wall as we speak. Should I send you a picture? 

To: Nara-chan <3
From: Pyo-chan ^.^
Keke~ How are you? You suddenly fainted and everybody went into panic! Jiho hyung was going to take you to the hospital! But Kyung hyung managed to calm him down. Keke. Text me often! >.<

Nara laughed and texted everyone back saying that she was okay and thanked them. When she was about to put the phone down another message popped up.
Nara's eyes widen at the sender id.

To: chupa chups girl
From: Kitty Jiho :"3
I saw the others texting you. So it's okay for me to do the same right? I'm sorry I didn't know you couldn’t drink. I hope you don't have a hangover T^T

Nara chuckled at the nicknames before replying.

To: Kitty Jiho :"3
From: chupa chups girl
Sure you can text me. I'm okay Jiho you don't have to feel bad. By the way...by any chance did I say something...weird last night? (^.^")
After a while Zico texted back: 

No? You were asleep the whole time on my back ^w^


Nara blushed a little when Zico said she slept on his back. She remembered his broad shoulders...his cologne scent. Wait. If she was asleep then how did she remember all those things?!
"Nara." A deep voice called out and Nara knew right away who it was. "Are you sleeping?"
"Ne Yongguk oppa?" She sat up on the bed and set her hair.
Yongguk leaned against the door and saw Nara with her messy bed hair, which made his lips curled up slightly. 
"Tomorrow Zelo and Jongup are going to compete in a bboy tournament. And well..."
"Of course I will go support marshzelo and Jonguppie." Nara grinned.
Yongguk laughed, "Thanks. You haven't seen B.A.P in ages right?"
Nara nodded. B.A.P was Yongguk's crew and Nara was especially close to the maknae Zelo. 

 

~~~


It was the following Sunday morning and Nara was getting ready to go with Yongguk to the tournament. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt and jeans with a black beanie covering her curled brown hair. She slammed on her backpack and got downstairs to put on a pair of black vans then walked out of the house to the car parked in front.
Yongguk looked up from the siring wheel and his face softens. 

She looks good even with the simplest clothes. 

Nara got in the car and beamed at Yongguk. "Oppa! Kaja!" 
Of course his heart didn't let this go unnoticed and skipped a beat. He chuckled, "Arasso." 

 

They arrived at the tournament and Yongguk took Nara backstage to find Zelo and Jongup.

*Let's pause for a second. So Nara is 17 right, and I don't want to make Zelo any younger cos I need him as a man not a boy (-.-") so he will be 17 too I guess. Okay back to the story....*

"Nara!" Zelo brightens when he saw her.

"I'm so happy you could come. I missed you!" and hugged her.
"Me too..." Jongup smiles.
"I missed you guys too." Nara laughed and hugged them both. 
"I'll be watching with the rest of B.A.P. Hwaiting guys!" Nara made two fists and held them up.
"Yeah, do your best. B.A.P is proud of you guys." Yongguk patted their backs.
"Thanks Nara and hyung." Zelo said and went with Jongup to get ready.
Nara went with Yongguk to find seats in the audience; Yongguk saw that his friends have revered spaces for him and Nara. 
"Oh! My little girl is here!" Himchan stood up when he saw Nara and hugged her. 

“Hi umma~” Nara laughed in Himchan’s arms. “and Daehyun oppa, Yongjae oppa.” Because Himchan acts very motherly, always taking care of her and the members, Nara calls him ‘umma’.

After Himchan let go of her Daehyun patted her head and Yongjae gave her a high five.

“You can sit here Nara.” Himchan gestured the seat next to him.

Nara nodded and sits in the middle of Himchan and Yongguk.

As the tournament was about to start, people were pouring looking for seats. Nara looked around and her eyes sparkled in excitement.

Yongguk couldn’t control his expression when he saw how excited Nara was and gummy smiled. But his smile dropped when he heard a familiar voice called out her name in surprise.

“Nara!?”

Nara heard her name from behind and turned out to see a surprised Zico and BlockB.

“Oh! Lucky~” P.O clapped his hands innocently.

“Hi everyone.” Nara smiled and waved at the cute maknae.

“Hey Nara…Yongguk hyung.” Zico nodded.

“Nice to see you. Congratulation on the best rookie title.” Yongguk nodded back and looks at BlockB.

The other B.A.P members turned around and greets BlockB.

After they have greeted each other BlockB took their seats, with Zico sitting directly behind Nara. He stares at her from the back and watched Nara’s interaction with the other males around her.

The guy she likes…could he be one of them?

He sighed at his thought and leaned back while crossing his arms.