Attraction

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

Can someone please tell me if you would rather prefer me to refer to Zico as Zico or Jiho? I'm having a hard time deciding, maybe I should just switch whenever I want…haha.

~~~

 

“WHAT?!? YOU STAYED AT YONG-” Nara quickly covered Min Ah’s mouth with her hands.

“Min Ah, calm down will you? It’s not like I have never slept over at Yongguk oppa’s place before.”

Min Ah raised an eyebrow, “But that was when you were young. Now it’s different, and Yongguk oppa is…OMO! You lucky girl!” Min Ah playfully hit Nara in the arm.

“Aish, stop it! It’s not like I could help it. Oppa says he wanted someone to watch over me, since there’s only the two of us and he only trust me with Guk oppa.” Nara sighed and rested her head on her school desk. She played with the lollipop in . It’s not like I’m going to get any funny feelings…right?

Suddenly the classroom went quiet and someone whispered, “It’s Jiho.”

Nara lifted her head up from the desk and saw Zico standing in front of her, he avoided eye contact and was fidgeting with his hands, “Hey, are you okay?”

Nara blinked and took the lollipop out of , “Oh. I’m fine. Thanks.” She half smiled.

Nara looked around and saw that everybody in the classroom was staring at them. This annoyed her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

Zico saw the same and scratched his head in frustration, “Sorry, I’ll go now.”

“Jiho! Let’s talk at lunch!” She smiled at him.

Zico was stunned then he happily smiled at Nara before nodding his head.

 

At lunch Nara made her way to the school backyard.

“That took a while, I wonder if he’s waiting…”

When she arrived at the place where she had met with Zico before she stopped to stare at the sleeping boy before her. He was in sitting position with headphones on and the kitten Jiho was sleeping soundly on his lap.

Nara slowly crouched down in front of him and rested her chin in her hand, “What to do…There’s two Jiho sleeping.”

She slowly reached out her hand for the kitten on his lap, but then pulled back and looked up at the sleeping human Jiho. She studied his face and her eyes traced his lips.

They look soft…does he use some kind of special lip balm?

Nara hand reached out to his lips but then pulled back again, instead she ruffled his blonde hair playfully with her fingers.

Wah…it’s soft! Just like the kitten!

Nara started to laugh to herself while playing with Zico’s hair.

Zico slowly opened his eyes and grabbed Nara’s wrist, “Do you like my hair that much?” He smirked.

Nara pouted, “Jiho why is you hair so soft? You must have bleached it right? But it’s still soft. Treatment? Aniyo. Maybe you just have soft hair?” She furrowed her eyebrows while thinking hard.

Zico chuckled at her cuteness, “Hmmm…I won’t tell you. I thought you said we’ll talk at lunch, and I was waiting…”

“A teacher told me to run an errand, sorry!” Nara sticks out her tongue.

Zico held back a smile, “Okay, but let me sleep a bit more.” He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes.

“Ehhhh, but…” Nara watched as Zico went back to sleep. “Then I’ll join you.”

“Wha-” Zico opened his eyes to see that Nara had took a seat next to him. She took out her ipod and plugged in her earphones. Zico watches as Nara took out a lollipop and popped it in before closing her eyes and leaned back against the wall.

Zico smiled and looked up at the sky then turned back to look at Nara who’s nodding along to the music she was listening to. He noticed her side profile, her slightly tinted pink cheeks and small lips. With her small body being so close to his made his heart thumped faster. Zico slowly leaned to the side and rested his head on Nara’s shoulder.

Like this should be fine right?

He was unaware of someone’s heart thumping faster due to his action.

Nara shyly tucked her hair behind her ear. When did we become this close?

 

 

After school ended Zico was walking towards the gate. He saw Nara ahead and rushed to catch up with her. But he stopped when he saw that she was running cheerfully to someone. He watched as Nara smiled at a guy who seemed to be waiting for her. The older male playfully ruffled her hair then they walked out of school together.  Zico furrowed his eyebrows. Jepp Blackman?

~~~

 

“Oppa! I’m done making food!” Nara excitedly put the dishes she made on the table, “Palli! I’m so hungry!”

Yongguk entered the room wearing a white tank top whilst rubbing his head with a towel, “It feels good when you call me like that. It’s like we’re a married couple.” 

“Huh?” Nara came in the room with a bowl of rice.

Yongguk blushed at his own words, “N-nothing. I mean, it’s great that I can eat your cooking everyday.” He gummy smiled.

“Really? But I always make too much. But since I have a big appetite I always finish it anyway.” Nara took off her apron and took a seat.

Yongguk chuckled in his husky voice, “How can you eat so much but be so tiny.”

Nara looked up to see Yongguk’s hair dripping wet, “Yongguk oppa you’re hair’s still wet. Omo, that won’t do…” She quickly got up and pushed Yongguk down on a chair, “Dongwoo oppa would always tell me off if I don’t dry my hair properly.” Facing the sitting Yongguk, Nara started rubbing his hair with the towel.

Yongguk blinked, “R-really..haha..” He looked up to see Nara’s face only a few inches from his. He quickly adverted his eyes and gulped.

“Hehe, it’s like when were kids, oppa would do this to me too when I went to play in the rain.” Nara laughed. “I would always think it felt really comfortable.”

“How come it feels different for me.” Yongguk stared at Nara from under his hair.

Nara blinked, “Huh? Oh…” she then hastily dries his hair. Nara gazed down at Yongguk’s shoulder; her eyes traced down his exposed neck, then down to his define collarbone. She felt her cheeks burning up. What the hell am I thinking about!?

She hit herself in the head, “Aish, that crazy Min Ah has gotten to me!”

“Nara?” Yongguk stared at Nara confusingly. “Gwenchana?”

“Hm? Ne! Of course, let’s eat!” Nara nodded.