Infinite H

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

This chapter is going to be long…got carried away….hehehe ^(^.^”)

 

 

“Yah! Jang Nara! Where the hell did you go at lunch?” Min Ah jumped at the sight of her friend, “Did you go and see your oppa? Why didn’t you take me?”

Nara walked to her desk with Min Ah clinging onto her arm, “Why should I do that? So you can drool over Hoya oppa?”

“Aish! But I’m not just drooling over Hoya oppa, there’s Yongguk oppa too and let’s not left out your oppa. I mean, I wouldn’t mind at all if one of them ask me out.”

Nara ignored her crazy fan girl friend and looked across the room to see that the empty desk was now occupied. The blonde boy was staring out the window. She smiled as she recalls the little encounter she just had with him.

 

Jiho caught a glimpse of the girl he had just met earlier. He pretends to look out the window but he was listening to the girl’s conversation with her friend. He heard the other girl who was clinging onto her arm and whining called out her name.

Jang Nara.

 

~~~

 

“NARA! NARA! OPPA IS OVER HERE!” Nara saw Dongwoo waved his arms in the air with Yongguk standing next to him with his hands in his pockets.

“Arasso. Oppa why are you always so full of energy…” Nara replied with a tired voice. “You might disturb other people.”

Yongguk chuckles as he watched the Jang siblings. The younger Jang turned her attention to him.

“Yongguk oppa. Hello. Thanks for taking care of this dinosaur everyday.” She said as she punches Dongwoo in the arm.

“Don’t be so harsh on your brother Nara.” Yongguk said in his husky voice and ruffled her hair.

“GUK! You’re such a great friend. I love you man.” Due to the height difference Dongwoo jumped to hug Yongguk from behind.

“Ok, ok. You skin ship monster…” Yongguk laughed as he was trying to keep his balance.

“Oppa let’s goooo. My stomach is calling for FOOD.” Nara hugged Yongguk’s arm and starts to pull him along. He was surprised by the sudden closeness and couldn’t help but smile at her adorable action.

Dongwoo raised an eyebrow when he saw his friend’s reaction, “Nara’s a skin ship monster too but you don’t complain.”

“It’s fine as long as she doesn’t do it to other guys right?” Yongguk flashed his friend a smile before getting dragged away.

Dongwoo scratches the side of his head, “Guk, you…”

 

~~~

 

Nara blinked, “Seriously? I can perform with Infinite H tonight?”

Dongwoo nodded and smiles, “We need your voice for the singing parts. Hoya thinks your voice is the most suitable and so do I.”

Nara threw herself at her brother, “Thanks oppa! I can finally go underground tonight!”

“Wah! I know you would be happy.” Dongwoo does his weird laugh and ruffled Nara’s head. “Just don’t get into any trouble, arasso?”

“Everybody knows I’m your sis, they won’t cause trouble.” Nara hurried to her room, “I’ll come down when I changed!”

Dongwoo watched as his sister happily skipped away. Because you’re my sister that’s why…

~~~

 

When they arrived Dongwoo parked his sport car behind the club.  They went in and Hoya greeted them in his red suit.

“The Jangs are here! And my jagiya!” he made his way to Nara and patted her head, “Oppa look great in this red suit don’t you think?”

Nara laughed, “So that’s why you wanted me to wear red…Ne~ Oppa looks really handsome.” Nara was wearing a red dress with a pair of black sneakers and she had curled her hair slightly.

Hoya scanned Nara from head to toe and nodded his head in approval, “That Dongwoo, how can he have such a pretty little sister…”

Suddenly, Hoya was yanked away by Dongwoo, “Yah, get off my sister.”

“How come you don’t mind when Yongguk does it…” Hoya narrowed his eyes and glared at his friend.

“Because Yongguk is a good a man.” Dongwoo looked around. “Speaking of Jepp, is he on?”

Suddenly the music went quite and the DJ announced that a battle will be taking place.

“YESH! BATTLE!” Nara jumped in excitement and made her way to the rap circle.

 

(In case someone doesn’t know how rappers ‘rap battle’: They would freestyle rap. Freestyle is a style of rap, with instrumental beats, in which rap lyrics are improvised, i.e. performed with no previously composed lyrics, and "off the top of the head")

 

“JEPP BLACKMAN IN DA HOUSE!” The DJ announced and the crowd cheered.

“It’s Yongguk oppa!” Nara watches as Yongguk enter the circle. He was wearing dark jeans with a pair of Jordan’s, black shirt and a black snapback.

“Yes sir! B.A.P represent!” Yongguk bawled in his deep voice.

“To challenge Blackman…the new kid on the block. Z-I-C-O- ZICO!”

“Zico?” Nara glanced over to the other side of the circle as Yongguk’s opponent enters. Her eyes widened when she saw the same blonde boy she met this morning enter the circle.

“Ehem. Ehem. BlockB. ZIACOOO!” Jiho bawled and put his arm up in the air.

Nara eyes were glued to Zico. He was wearing a black sweater and a black snapback. A black handkerchief was hanging out from his jeans pocket.

He and Yongguk exchanged a fist bump, the crowd cheered and the music gotten heavier.

Yongguk nodded his head along to the music then held up the mic, in his husky voice he rapped:

 

Hiphop In The Buildin '
Get Money, Get Swagger, Real So Hot
You Gotta Feel This
Killing so many rappers
Feel all But, I Know You Like Me
Keep up to major self-esteem in the year under
Respect pen engraved in my heart Cheung
Badge of hip hop today, Let's Rock It

 

(Untouchable- I’m A Balla – Jepp Blackman part)

 

“WOOO!” Nara cheered while nodding along to the beat, “Go Jepp!”

She glanced over to see Zico nodding his head in approval then he pretends to crack his neck.

Zico pulled down his snapback and his lips:

 

Take yourself a picture when I'm standing at the mound
And I swear its going down, I'm just rapping for my town
off a cup of CJ Gibson, man I'm faded off to brown
and I'm easily influenced by the niggas I'm around
see that Aston Martin when I start it, hear the sound
I ain't never graduated aint got no cap and gown

 

( Zico Mixtape - 4 my town)

The crowd went wild.

“Who’s that? He’s good.” Dongwoo appeared from behind and rubbed his chin.

“Zico.” Nara smiled.

 

~~~

 

“Hey Zico!” a husky voice called out.

Zico turned to see Jepp Blackman holding out his hand, “I’m Yongguk.”

Zico shook his hand and nodded slightly, “Jiho.”

“I heard a lot about BlockB, I hope we can allied.” Yongguk said as he looked over to the big stage. “There have been a lot of problems involving the new kids coming in. They want to own the place so they starts making trouble.”

Jiho followed Yongguk’s gaze, “BlockB isn’t like them. I came here because of the Infinite H hyungs, they keep their underground clean.”

Yongguk leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms, “Thanks, I’m sure we won’t be having any problem with each other.”

The stage suddenly lit up and the DJ spoke to the crowd, “Battles were SICK today! But now for tonight’s highlight, Infinite H special rap…FLY HIGH!”

 

Jiho saw two guys wearing dark sunglasses walking up the stage as the music plays, one in a red suit and the other in black.

 

On top of the stage or on TV
Wherever it may be, I will find you. For you
Online or on the road
We’re always there. I don’t need a GPS


 

Jiho was nodding his head along to the beat.

“That’s the IH hyungs. Dongwoo and Hoya.” Yongguk pointed at the guy in the black suit then the guy in the red.

Then a soft singing voice joined in the rapping and Jiho saw a girl in a red dress making her way on stage.

 

On top of the stage or on TV
Wherever it may be, I will find you. For you
Online or on the road
We’re always there. I don’t need a GPS
Hands up to the sky
We gon have some fun
Everyone sing with us
La la la la la

 

 

Jiho’s face lit up when he realized that she was the same girl he met at the school backyard today. Her singing was in harmony with Infinite H’s rapping and as she dance around the stage the crowd was also moving along with her. He smiled at his discovery of the lollipop girl.