Danger

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

Nara got down from the stage as Infinite H continues their rap. She looked around the club for any of Dongwoo’s friends because he had told her earlier to always be around him or his friends tonight in case the newbies decide to cause problems. Nara felt her phone buzzing and saw that Min Ah had called. It was too loud so she made her way through the crowd and went outside to answer the phone.

“Min Ah? Did you come today?” Nara crouched down and hugged her knees. “What? Why did you get grounded? Is it because…” Nara paused when she saw a couple of feet stopped in front of her. She looked up stared at a group of guys dressed in black.

“Are you guys lost? You know the club is just right through this door.”

A guy wearing white sunglasses snickered, “You’re funny. Pretty too.” He said and leaned down so that his face was just a few inches away from Nara’s. “I can imagine why your oppa would be so protective over you, but he was stupid to let you come tonight.”

The guy next to him who was wearing a black mask walked up to Nara and yanked her up onto her feet by her arm.

“If you have business with my brother then go talk to him.” Nara struggled to brake free from his grip.

The guy with the mask starts to pull Nara along, “Hey I don’t want to hurt you. Stay still-“

Suddenly the grip was broken and stood between Nara and the guy in the mask was Zico. He glared at the group of guys then turned to look at the girl behind him. “You okay? They didn’t hurt you?”

She nodded in response and rubbed her arm.

When Zico saw that those guys had frightened her he felt a burning sensation in his chest. Zico gripped his hand tightly into a fist, “You guys should leave.”

The guy with white sunglasses stepped up to Zico and put out his hand,  “Hello Zico, I don’t think we met. I’m Rap Monster.”

Zico scoffed and glared at Rap Monster, “You guys are BTS? Too bad I don’t care about that.”

Rap Monster slowly pulled back his hand and nodded, “I see…But I do. Leaders shouldn’t fight don’t you think? And I wanted to make a good first impression too. Guess we’ll leave. I hope we can have a friendly chat with BlockB soon.” Rap Monster smirked.

When BTS had left Zico turned to examine Nara from head to toe. “What’s with them…those bastards…” Zico muttered to himself.

Nara tugged onto Zico’s sleeve, “Jiho. Thanks.” and looked up at him.

Zico covers his mouth with the back of his hand and slightly nodded. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. I’m glad I was able to save you.

~~~

 

Nara opened her eyes to stare at the ceiling; she was now at home in her bed. Images of Zico flashed through her mind. The blonde boy who everybody avoided at school was the same boy who stood in that rap circle, he had charisma and the air around him was different. His eyes show passion, power and Nara felt her heart thumping faster. She quickly shook her head to get rid of the thoughts of him.

You’re just curious Nara, he’s different so you’re just curious….

 

(I think Nara is thinking that Zico is y >< )

 

Just when she was about to drift off the sleep a crashing sound made Nara sat upright on her bed. She quickly got up and walked to her bedroom door but when Nara reached out for the door handle, more crashing sounds were heard from the living room. Nara hastily locked door and ran to grab her phone on her desk.

She pressed on speed dial 1, which was to call her brother.

“Oppa? Are you still at the club? Come back now. I think we’re going to get robbed.”

 

15 minutes later Dongwoo and Yongguk came rushing to the house.

“What the hell…” Dongwoo said wide eyes when he saw that all the front windows of his house were smashed.

Yongguk froze when he also saw the same but then he quickly regain his conscious and ran full speed into the house, “Nara! Nara!” Yongguk desperately searched the house. He went into Nara’s room and saw that it was empty, his breathing got heavier.

Damn it! If those bastards touch her…

“Oppa?” a small voice called out.

Yongguk immediately turned his head and saw Nara coming out from her closet. “Hehe, when we play hide and seek you know I always hide here but after all this time you still-“

Yongguk frantically pulled Nara in for a tight hug. He sighed, “You idiot, didn’t you hear me calling for you? Please don’t make me worry so much.”

In his arms Nara felt Yongguk’s thumping heart and his body heat. She felt her face burning up.

“NARA! OPPA’S HERE!” The moment didn’t last as Dongwoo came rushing to Nara and squeezed the life out of her with his hug.

 

“From the looks of it, this stupid prank could’ve only been done by them.” Dongwoo said and picked up a rock wrapped in newspaper above the shattered glass. “Those newbies have gone too far. If Nara were to get hurt…”

“I’m fine oppa.” Nara looked at her brother.

“But from what you told me about what happened at the club…Nara oppa is sorry. You were dragged into this.” Dongwoo crouched down in front of Nara and half smile.

Nara ruffled Dongwoo’s hair and smiled, “Aigoo, that’s what I get for having such a cool brother. A lot of people are jealous.”

“But you’re not safe anymore Nara.” Yongguk spoke in a serious tone.

Dongwoo nodded in agreement, “Guk’s right. You can’t stay here.” He looked around the wrecked living room and stopped at Yongguk. “You can live with Guk.”