Peaceful Until...

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

"WHERE IS HE?!" Zico barged into the room where the 5 members of Block B were sitting around in a circle discussing something. 
"In his bedroom..." Jaehyo spoke up.
"But Zico-" Kyung stood up to hold Zico back but he was already stomping to the door. 
"What happened?" Nara’s little voice made everyone looked up at the same time.
"Nara!?" U-Kwon said in surprise.
"What are you...oh that's right the date." B-Bomb nodded knowingly.

 

~~~
"It's just...Block B ran into a little trouble." Zico explained to Nara after he received the phone call.
"Jiho...If it's not serious...can't I go with you?" Nara looked up at him and bit her lower lips. She didn't want to be nosy but she worried about him and Block B.
Zico stared at her in disbelief for a moment then he glanced to the side and nodded, "I guess so." 
~~~


"Where's P.O?" Nara looked around when she realised that P.O. wasn't with the rest of them. 
"He..." Taeil turned to Kyung. 
Kyung ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, "Jihoon was beaten up."
"B-Beaten up? Why?" Nara held a hand to her lips in shock.
"Some kids were making trouble in the neighbourhood and Jihoon tried to stop them. But he didn't know that they were from a gang. None of us were with him at the time.” Kyung said with his head hung low.

“Hyung!?!?” Nara heard a familiar husky voice called out. Her and Block B made their way to P.O’s room.

Nara gasped when she saw P.O sitting up on his bed and there were cuts and bruises on his face.

When P.O saw Nara at the door his face brightens and he smiled, “Oh! Nara’s here?!”

She rushed to the beaten P.O and her heart sank when she saw that there were more bruises on his arms. P.O noticed that Nara was checking out his injuries and he gave her a peace sign while smiling, “Gwenchana~ I’m tougher than I look.”

Nara’s eyes became teary. How could someone possibly hurt this adorable boy?

“Which gang was it? Was it BTS?” Zico suddenly spoke up and Nara realised that he was standing at the corner of the room.

“No. It wasn’t them. I didn’t recognize them…sorry hyung…” P.O looked down at his hands.

Zico sighed and his expression softens, “It’s okay Jihoon. We will find out who did this.”

“But first, who patched you up Jihoon? Didn’t you go to the hospital? Why aren’t the wounds taken care of properly?” Nara bombarded him with questions.

“Jaehyo hyung did it…” he looked at Jaehyo who was standing at the door with the rest of Block B.

“What?! How could you leave him like this?!” Nara scolded the boys.

Jaehyo rubbed the back of his neck, “None of us really know how to do it…”

“Omo. This won’t do. Do you have a first aid kit?” Nara said as she examined P.O.

“I’ll get it.” B-Bomb said and went to get the first aid kit.

When Nara got the first aid kit from B-Bomb she starts to fix P.O’s wounds. Zico smiled softly and watched as Nara take care of the maknae.

P.O was smiling happily as he let Nara rubbed ointment on his bruises. When she was done bandaging his arms she moved on to apply the ointment on his cheeks. A cheeky smile crept up on P.O’s face and he pretended to weep in pain, “It hurt sooooo much.”

“Omo. Was I too rough?” Nara eyed him with concern and pulled her hand away.

P.O smirked and quickly held onto Nara’s wrist, “Ani. Your hand is so soft, not rough like Jaehyo hyung. I also have bruises on my back, Nara can you apply some ointment there too?”

Nara was about to nod but was interrupted by Zico’s yelling.

“Yah! Yah! Even when you’re injured you still have time to joke huh Pyo Jihoon!?”

“But hyung! I’m hurt!” P.O pouted.

Jaehyo shook his head, “Jihoon I already checked, the bruise on your back is only little.”

“Ah~ No fair.” P.O whined.

Nara chuckled, “I see that you’re fine now P.O.” She got up and returned the first aid kit to B-Bomb, “Thanks.” B-Bomb smiled and nodded.

Nara looked around the room and felt the gloomy atmosphere. She thought of an idea and grinned. “You guys had dinner yet?” She asked U-Kwon who shook his head in response. 

“Ok! I’m going to make dinner, what do you have in your kitchen?” Nara clapped her hands together.

The 7 of them looked at her in astonishment. Then Taeil was the first to speak up, “Not much. Rice, kimchi…eggs.”

Nara nodded, “Alright. That will do.” She walked out of the room to the kitchen and the 6 of them followed her. She turned around and gave them a risen eyebrow. “You guys can go wait in the living room.”

They nodded obediently and followed her order.

While she was preparing the food Zico walked in and he unconsciously smiled at sight of Nara in the kitchen. She had her hair tied up and was concentrating on the cooking. After Nara finished making the kimchi-fried rice and she starts to look around the kitchen for the plates. She finally found them in the top cupboard and went on tip toed to grab them. But as Nara struggled to reach for the plates she felt a tall body hovered over her and got it instead. She turned her head to the side and met with Zico’s face. He glanced down and froze when he saw Nara staring at his cheek. He hastily put the plates down on the counter behind her, which made Nara stopped her stare and turned around to fill the plates with food.

“It’s just kimchi-fried rice with fried eggs. Hope it’s okay…” Nara said as she put the last plate down in front of Kyung. Then she went and sat between P.O and B-Bomb.

“Are you kidding!? This is AMAZING!” Kyung said and he stared at the food in front of him.

“We don’t know how to cook so it’s always been Chinese take out for us.” Zico put the food in his mouth and his eyes widened,  “This…is…what…home cooked meals taste like.”

Nara laughed and watched the boys hungrily shoved the food down.

“You’re a great cook.” B-Bomb gave her a thumb up.

“Ah~ If only I could find a girlfriend who can cook like Nara, then I won’t have to eat Chinese take out anymore…” Kyung winked at Nara.

Zico glared at Kyung before he turned to give Nara a smile, “Thanks for cooking dinner. And taking care of Jihoon.”

“Yeah, thank you.” P.O nudged Nara with his arm, “Ke! I forgot about my injury!”

“Be careful!” Nara scolded him.

“You did fix him up pretty well.” U-Kwon muffled through the food in his mouth.

“That’s because I’m used to this kind of stuff. Dongwoo oppa sometime gets into trouble too.” Nara sighed.

Zico looked at Nara and sheepishly grinned to himself. She can cook and even take care of people. And I thought she would be scared if she saw P.O and stop getting involved with people like us. You’re really beyond my expectation Nara. That’s why you’re perfect for me.

“Zico why are you smiling like that?” Kyung elbowed Zico.

Nara stood up when she saw that everyone has cleared their plates. She was about to tidy up but Zico stopped her, “It’s fine they can clean it up. It’s late now I’m going to walk you home.”

After Nara said bye to everyone Zico walked her home. It has gotten dark and Nara shivered when she felt the change in temperature. Zico saw this and he took of his black Block B hoodie and handed it to Nara. She looked at him in surprise before putting it on, drowning in the oversize hoodie and his scent.

“Wah~ It’s so comfortable.” Nara pulled the hood over her head and hugged herself.

Zico saw that his hoodie was too big for her and it made her look like a little child. He starts to squeal inside his head. She’s so cute.

“I always steal clothes from Dongwoo and Yongguk oppa. Since they’re big and comfortable.” Nara laughed at herself.

Zico frowned upon the thought of Nara drowning in another guy’s clothes. “Wear it. It’s Block B hoodie that have our logo at the back. Then people will know not to mess with you.”

Nara chuckled, “You and Yongguk oppa says the same thing. He gave me a B.A.P hoodie too.”

Zico narrowed his brows. That guy…he also…

Nara stopped when she saw that they were nearly at Yongguk’s house. “It’s okay from here.” She turned around to wave at Zico, “Thanks for…”

Zico walked up to Nara and pulled her hood down. He leaned in and pecked her forehead with his lips.

Nara felt her heart drumming against her chest when Zico’s soft lips touched her forehead. She stared at him in disbelief.

When Zico realised what he has done his eyes windened in shock and blood rushed to his face.

He awkwardly patted Nara’s head before turning around.

 

“D-Don’t take off that hoodie!” he shouted while walking away in a rush.

“Why not?” Nara whispered to no one and touched her forehead.

~~~

Ayo! Hope you enjoy this chapter. I just wanted to say that I didn’t make a lot of things clear in the story. But it will become clear to you later on. Like why Zico gave Nara the brownie, why he wanted her to wear his hoodie….keke for now you can keep guessing. MWAHAHAHAHA <3