Before the battle

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

Well this ended up being a long one...I kind of gave Yongguk two chapters because I want you guys to love him, but now I'm going to make you love Zico. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

~~~

“Nara!” Min Ah called out and ran out to her friend. “Are you okay? I can’t believe that tried to hit you.” Min Ah hugged Nara tightly. Nara laughed at her best friend, “I’m fine Min Ah.” After what happened with Eunji Nara texted Min Ah and told her all about it.

“But OMO! Did that Jiho really save you? He’s so scary….” Min Ah asked.

Nara’s smile grew wider, “What are you talking about? He’s not scary.”

Min Ah’s eyes widen and she gasped, “Nara? Could it be…YOU!” She pointed at Nara.

“Stop it!” Nara pushed Min Ah’s hand away from her face, “Come on, our next lesson is about to start.”

During class without thinking Nara looked over to Zico’s desk to found it empty. She sighed then turned to look back at her notes.

 

The day went by and it was after school. Nara was packing her stuff when Min Ah nudged Nara with her elbow, “You want to go shopping after school?”

“Sorry Min Ah. I’m going to go see my oppa today at the club.”

“WHAT? You’re going to the club today?! Why didn’t you tell me? I’m going too!” Min Ah jumps around.

Nara laughed and shook her head, “Arasso, but aren’t you grounded?”

“Hmpt! Nothing can stop me from seeing Hoya oppa!” She held a hand to her chest.

 

The two went back home to change first and promised to meet there at the club. Nara arrived at the club wearing an oversize basketball shirt with a pair of white converse and a snapback on her head. She easily found her way to the back where Dongwoo and his friends were sitting on the sofa discussing something.

“Nara!” Dongwoo brightens at the sight of his sister. He hugged her tight and pinched her cheeks.

“Oppa, that hurts.” Nara rubbed her cheeks. “Oppa.” She looked up at Dongwoo who was smiling at her,“There’s a lot of people here today even though it’s still early, is there a famous rapper coming?”

Dongwoo looked up and pout his lips, “Hm? Ah! Today all the new kids are going to battle.”

“Jinjja?!” Nara’s eyes lit up in excitement, “Daebak!”

Dongwoo laughed, “Arasso, but this time I’m really keeping an eye on you. I only let you come because I know you would hate me if I didn’t.”

“Dongwoo!” a guy wearing nerdy glassed walked over to them; he saw Nara and smiled, “Oh! Annyeong Nara! Did you come to watch oppa?”

“Annyeong oppa.” Nara smiled at him.

“Yah! Giriboy, she came to watch me obviously.” Another guy wearing dark sunglasses came over and swung an arm around Giriboy’s shoulder. 

Nara chuckled, “I came to watch Yongguk oppa actually. Sorry Hae Sol oppa.”

Zion T’s face dropped while the other two guys laughed.

“You lost to Jepp!” Dongwoo said inbetween his laugh.

(Kim Hae Sol is Zion T’s real name. But I don’t know Giriboy’s real name, if someone know please tell me.)

“Good luck oppas! I’m going to go find my friend.” Nara excused herself to go find Min Ah.

Nara walked around the club for a while looking for Min Ah. She stopped when she spotted a familiar looking boy leaning against the wall. He was wearing a black beanie with bits of his blonde hair sticking out. Nara smirked and walked over to him. She stood next to him and pretends to not notice him.

When Zico looked up and saw Nara walking towards him he quickly looked down and pulled his hood up to hide his face.

Nara saw what he was trying to do and tired to stop a smile forming on her face. She cleared and pretends to play with her hair.

“Yogi.” She leaned towards him and whispered, “Would you like to spend the night with me?’

Zico choked and raised up his hood, “BOWAH?! YAH! YOU SHOULDN’T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT NARA! ARE YOU GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH JUST ANYONE?!”

Nara blinked, and when Zico realised that he had exposed himself he quickly pulled up his hood again.

Suddenly Nara burst out laughing until she nearly lost her balance and leaned sideway against the wall. “Omo! That was funny. You seriously think I would go up to a stranger and ask them that?”

Zico looked at her weirdly and puffed his cheeks slightly. 

“Jiho I know it’s you. Or should I call you Zico?” Nara glanced at him sideway.

Zico sighed and pulled down his hood again, “I thought you wouldn’t notice me.”

Nara smiled, “I could recognize you from a mile away, even if you’re not blonde.”

Zico blinked at Nara’s response and his heart skipped a beat. 

“Why didn’t you come to school today?” She asked him.

Zico snapped back to reality and held a hand to his lips, “I was preparing for tonight’s battle. BlockB is here too, you should go see them. They always whine about seeing you again. Especially P.O.”

Nara smiled at the thought of the adorable deep voice boy, “You guys are going to battle with BTS I’m guessing?”

Zico nodded, “Yeah.” He glanced over at Nara, his eyes moving up and down. He noticed how the basketball shirt was too big for her and it came down to her knees, acting like a dress. Because the shirt was thin and although it wasn’t tight, he could make out the outline of her fragile body and it made him crazy inside. If he really did spend the night with her…

“Nara!” a voice calls Nara and interrupted Zico’s thought. Min Ah ran towards them and hugged Nara’s arm. Min Ah eyed the flustered Zico, “H-Hi Jiho.”

Zico was startled by Min Ah’s greeting and didn’t know how to response. He didn’t want to seem scary in front of Nara’s friend. He smiled and bowed a little, “Hello.”

Min Ah was surprised by Zico response and she went closer to him and stared at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

Zico stepped back and stared back at Min Ah. Nara raised and eyebrow and watched to see what her crazy friend was up to.

After a few seconds Min Ah nodded as if she finally came to a conclusion, “He’s really isn’t scary like you said. Jiho you’re actually really good looking!”

Zico laughed dryly, “T-Thank you.”

Nara smacked her forehead, “Do you always have to fangirl?”

“I will cheer for BlockB today!” Min Ah clapped. “OMO! Nara is Yongguk oppa going to perform today?”

“Yeah, oppa is going to do an opening performance before the battle.” Nara nodded.

Zico flinched when he remembered about Yongguk, and how Nara easily call him her oppa. I forgot to ask her about him. Is he her boyfriend? Why do they live together?!

Min Ah interrupted his thoughts again, she was screaming when she saw Yongguk on the stage.

“AYO WASSUP!” Yongguk brawled in his husky voice. “I know you guys are excited about tonight’s newbies battle. Let me start you off with a little show.”

The crowd cheered and Yongguk nodded at the DJ. The light dimmed and Yongguk rapped in his deep voice;

 

No matter how much you bury me, I resurrect

I survive till the end so I won’t need a doctor

Fighting isn’t a hobby, but a specialty

Conventional humans won’t understand

Hip hop, rock is

 

I’m in hell, dirty passion

I’m the new generation

Throw away all that is fake and hypocrisy

Not the truth, but fiction; I trust myself always (yeah)

 

The toys dance and breathe with no soul

Light up your eyes and force a bitter smile onto your face

I can’t adjust to this, this is the question mark thrown to this place

 

I’m in hell, burning passion

I’m the new generation

Open your eyes now open your eyes and spindle a spider web

As you hold onto one another, scream in breaking all the boards

 

It’s your own attention to say that something is hellish

Fake & hypocrisy, fiction & fiction, throw it all away

I’m the new generation

(Sacramental Confession – Yongguk)

 

At the end of the rap, Yongguk ripped open his shirt and revealed his chocolate abs. The girls screamed, including Min Ah. Nara blocked the noise with her ears.

 

(omo...This isn't a rated M fanfic I swear...not yet anyway kekekeke)

 

“So that’s why there’s so many girls today…” Nara mumbled. “Yah! Calm down Min Ah!”

Zico watched Nara’s reaction.

“Eommaya! OH MY GOD. Yongguk oppa is so y, his abs! OMO! I’m going to faint!” Min Ah started to fan herself.

“I guess so. But I’m used to it already.” Nara looked at all the screaming girls.

Zico made a face Nara’s statement. WHAT? What does she mean by that?

“Ah of course. Dongwoo oppa have abs too.” Min Ah nodded. “You probably seen Yongguk oppa’s abs often because you’re living together.”

Zico held his breath and eyed Nara as he waited for her answer.

“Hm…I would be lying if I say I haven’t seen it.” Nara held her chin, “Yah! I’m not living with him. I’m only staying over for a while because I have to.”

Zico finally relaxed when he heard that Nara and Yongguk probably doesn’t that kind of relationship.

Min Ah sensed Zico strange behaviour and went ‘Ah’ with .

“But Nara you told me before that someone like Yongguk oppa is your ideal type?” Min Ah watched in amusement as Zico tensed up again and he was now obviously staring at Nara.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t mean anything by his body type. A guy who can protect me like oppa is my ideal type.” Nara gave her friend a questioning look, “Why are you asking me this?”

Zico sighed and when he saw that Min Ah caught him looking and was staring at him, he quickly averted his eyes.

“No reason.” Min Ah smiled to herself, “Ah~ What a waste, it’s every girl’s dream to have a boyfriend with that kind of body.”

Nara looked into the distance, “Is that so?”

Zico heard Min Ah’s statement and felt his stomach with his hand. Is she telling me to work out? Does Nara like guys like him?

Zico started to grow confused and held his head with his hands. Ahh damn it! And my nickname is Pig nose!

“Zico?” Nara called him. Her voice seemed sweet and angelic to him.

“The battle is starting soon. Don’t you have to go check on the others?”

“Oh yeah.” Zico scratched his arm, “I’ll be going now. Cheer for me.” He waved and slowly walked away.

“Hwaiting Zico! Hwaiting BlockB!” He heard Nara cheered and a smile immediately formed on his face.

I’ll show you how cool I am Nara. Just you watch.

~~~