Intro

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs
“DONGWOO OPPA WAKE UP!” Nara screamed. “AISH! Why do I have to do this every morning?”
Nara walked up to her sleeping brother and let out a sigh. Her dinosaur-like bro was sleeping soundly on his bed. But she knew what to do; she knew that her brother is a deep sleeper, and because she had to wake him up every morning for the past 17 years of her life, she have found ways to accomplish this impossible task.
 
“Heh. Fine. I guess I will just have to do this the hard way.” She shook her head in disbelief as she reach out for his sleeping face; her hand grabbed his nose and gently pinches it. “Hana..dul..set..net..” she counted while holding onto his nose.
Then when about 10 seconds has passed Dongwoo suddenly opened his eyes and sat upright on the bed.
“W-wae?!?!?! Why does my sister, whom I love VERY MUCH, tries to kill me every morning?!?” He shouted while coughing, “You knew I went to a battle yesterday so I slept late.”
 
“I wouldn’t have to if you just wake up properly every morning. Seriously I don’t have time for this, I’m going to be late for school so I will be going first.” Nara hurried to put on her shoes, “Oppa! Don’t forget to eat the breakfast I prepared! Bye!”
 
“WAIT! NARA! LET’S GO TO-“
 
The door slammed shut, leaving Dongwoo dazing on his bed.
~~~
“Nara! So you had to wake up Dongwoo oppa today too? That’s why you were late?” Min Ah turned to question Nara when the teacher left the room.
“Aha..You know I do it every morning. Aish…that stupid brother, no matter how much I tell him off he just smiles at me innocently. So I can’t hate him.” She sighed. Dongwoo acts like an idiot but she can’t be mad at him because he never gets mad back, he’s not the type.
“He went to a rapper battle yesterday right? Your oppa is really famous in that field! Infinite H is so cool. Ah~ I prefer Hoya oppa though, he’s sooooo cool.” Her eyes were sparkling.
Nara poked Min Ah in the forehead, “Yah! Stop dreaming you crazy girl.”
“AH! Why can’t I dream…” she winced and rubbed her forehead.
“Anyways…I haven’t been going to watch oppa lately. He wouldn’t let me, something about gang problems so it’s dangerous.”
“Really? Ehhh~ too bad, there’s a lot of new kids in town, and they’re really good…epically this guy called Zico.”
 
~~~
 
“Jepp!”
Yongguk turned to a familiar voice “Huh? I told you not to call me that at school man.”
Dongwoo chuckled and patted Yongguk on the shoulder, “Oops, sorry. Forgot about that. By the way yesterday’s battle was awesome don’t you think?”
Yongguk lifted an eyebrow and looked at Dongwoo, “So…why didn’t your sister come yesterday?”
“Ah…I told Nara she couldn’t come. You know there’s ‘that’ going on. I can’t risk my Nara getting into any danger.” Dongwoo shook his head in disproval.
“I see. I thought something happened to her…She never miss any of your battles. That’s good then.” Yongguk smiled.
Dongwoo looked at his friend, “If you’re worried why didn’t you just come and see her this morning? You right live next door to us. Besides, I already gave you permission; I know how you always look at Nara like-” Dongwoo paused.
Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows, “Like what?”
“Nothing...Forget it. Let’s go to class.” Dongwoo shook his head.
“Sure…” Yongguk looked at his friend confusingly and headed to class.
Dongwoo watches as he leaves.
Like you adore her or something…
 
~~~
 
The boy in the black hoodie shifted uncomfortably in his sofa.
What the heck? It’s morning already?
He pulled down his hood and brushed his blonde hair with his fingers.
Damn it..forgot I had school today…