Fool

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

Woohoo! Thank you to all the subscribers and your comments! I am glad I continued the story. Even though I am staring college now, but I will always find time to update. I’m really in to this now…thinking of doing more stories involving the rapper line from other groups (hint I love Chanyeol and Sehun.)

Also, a little message to a friend of mine and for people who are starting new school/college, HWAITING! Think of your oppa(s) and fight through school life with no regrets!

Now to some Yongguk action!

~~~

 

Nara was sitting comfortably on the sofa, with both of her legs resting on the armchair. She has showered and was now in her pyjamas that consist of shorts and a buggy a t-shirt, which previously belonged to Dongwoo. Nara stares at the television aimlessly. She wondered about how Yongguk was very quiet since she got home. During dinner he did not say a word to her and when she would try to talk to him he would only reply with either ‘Hm’ or just smile. Nara wondered if it was because she didn’t tell him about coming home late. Yongguk was not the type to get angry, but one thing for sure he was the protective type. Since she was young, Yongguk have always been looking after Nara and at some point Nara thought that if she were to ever find a boyfriend, he would be just like Yongguk.

Nara’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening and Yongguk walking out with a towel hanging from his shoulder. He was in a black vest top and a grey tracksuit bottom. He walked right passed Nara on the couch and went to the fridge to get out a bottle of water. He drank it down hungrily and Nara watched him from the corner of her eyes.

“Oppa.” She finally called out quietly.

“Hm?” Yongguk answered, not making eye contact and put the water back in the fridge. “Did you want some?”

Nara flinched at the tone of his voice. The warmness that was usually there was gone, it was cold, and with his deep voice, it sounded scary.

“N-No thank you.” Nara said quietly and went back to staring at the T.V.

 

Yongguk just realised that he used that kind of tone on Nara and quickly regretted it. He sighed and turned to her to say something but froze. He finally got to look at her properly because since she got back Yongguk have been avoiding her as much as possible. It was the only way that he could stay calm. Yongguk was worried about Nara since she didn’t walk home with him today and when he saw Nara in front of his house together with a guy, he couldn’t stay calm. Of course it was stupid of him to think that she didn’t have any guy friends, but they way Zico was looking at her; it was the same way Yongguk, himself, looks at her. Yongguk studied Nara on the couch, he noticed that her hair was slightly wet at the ends, probably from the shower, Dongwoo’s  t-shirt looked too big for her and it dropped to one side, exposing her shoulder. His eyes traced down to Nara’s long legs that were resting on the armchair. He quickly looked away and ran his fingers through his chestnut brown hair.

Damn it. What am I doing?!

He walked over to the couch and was about to apologise but instead was surprised to see Nara asleep on the couch. He smiled and looked at Nara with gentle eyes. He gently picked Nara up from the couch and carried her in his arms. Yongguk carried her upstairs and kicked Nara’s bedroom’s door opened with his foot. He placed her down on the bed and repositioned her head on the pillow. Nara shifted comfortably on the bed, and then Yongguk covered Nara with the blanket. As he was tucking her in, he bent down and rested his hands on the bed, with his upper body hovering over her. Yongguk stared at Nara’ sleeping face for a while before lowering his head to gently place a kiss on her forehead.

I’m a fool for you Nara. This oppa can’t take it anymore. If you have other oppas besides me, I don’t think I can just sit still and watch.

He stood up and walked to the door, taking one last look at Nara before shutting the door behind him.

 

 

~~~

 

 

I found a gif of Yongguk drinking water, actaully there's alot of this kind of gif....