BlockB VS BTS

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs

So I promised a triple update…kekekeke. Maybe I'll write more...but I have dance tomorrow...eottokae~ *flips table* 

~~~

 

“WASSUP!!!” Dongwoo brawled and ran around the stage, “Wasn’t that a very hot performance by Jepp Blackman? I know all you girls like his abs. Would you like to see mine?” Dongwoo asked playfully before lifting up his shirt slightly to tease the fangirls. They screamed and he shook his finger, “But I’m sorry I can’t show you. My sister is very protective of me.”

Nara snickered at her idiot brother from the crowd.

“AW MAN! Pull down your shirt, you’re going to scare away the new kids.” Hoya looked disapprovingly at his hyung. He turned to the crowd, “The big battle! BLOCK TO THE B AND B TO THE T TO THE S! Get ready for…BlockB VS BTS! The new kids on the block!” Hoya moved his hand up and down and the crowd went wild.

First Nara saw BlockB coming up to the stage one by one. Zico was making peace signs and nodding at Dongwoo and Hoya. Kyung winked at the crowd and throws the girls hearts. B-Bomb walked in coolly whilst Taeil, P.O, U-Kwon and Jaehyo was waving at everybody.

Nara laughed at them, with their black mechanic uniforms they looked like gangster rappers but they don’t act like it at all.

They stood in a line and Zico shouted, “Do you wanna B?”

And the rest shouted, “BlockB!”

Min Ah who was next to Nara cheered loudly, “OMO! BlockB are so hot!”

Nara nodded, “Those guys look really cool on stage.”

Next the other team made their way up the stage. It was BTS. Nara cringed at the sight of the boy behind the mask and even more at the guy in sunglasses. But she was surprised to see that the rest of the members were very cute looking, partially one boy who looked much younger than the rest.

The guy in dark1 sunglasses whom Nara recognised as Rap Monster shouted, “1-2-3 Bang!”

And the rest followed him with “Tan! It’s BTS!”

The girls screamed.

“OMO! BTS are so good looking! Eottokae?!?!” Min Ah clapped.

“I thought you were going to cheer for BlockB?” Nara eyed her overly excited friend.

“Of course I will! But can’t I take a moment to appreciate those cuties! Damn!”

 

The two groups eyed each other in fiery, especially the leaders. Zico’s fierce stare was fixed on Rap Monster before Dongwoo came in-between the two and broke their eye contact.

“Alright leaders, let’s do a group battle first. Who will go first? Pick a side.” Dongwoo flipped a coin.

“Heads.” Zico stated.

“Tails.” Rap Mon spited out.

Dongwoo glanced at the coin and smirked, “It’s a tail baby! BTS you’re up!”

Rap Mon clapped his hands together and nodded at the DJ. The music starts and BTS took the stage.

 

Hey you, what’s your dream?
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Is that all your dream is?

I wanna big house, big cars & big rings
But actually, I don’t have any big dreams
Haha, I live quite comfortably
Even if I don’t dream, no one says anything
Everyone is thinking the same way as me
I completely forgot about my childhood when I had a lot of dreams
Don’t worry about college, I’ll at least go to a school that’s far away
Ok mom, I’m going to the library right now

What is the you that you’ve dreamed of?
Who do you see in the mirror? I gotta say
Go on your path, even if you live for a day
Do something, put away your weakness


 

BTS- No More Dream

 

(Imagine they rapping the whole song please readers.)

 

The crowd cheered loudly and the Bangtan Boys ran around the stage gesturing at everyone to cheer even more. Rap Mon nodded his head at Zico and held out his arms and mouthed ‘You scared?’

Zico scoffed and shrugged. He looked at BlockB and everyone understood exactly what he meant.

“Hyung, let’s show em real hep hap.” P.O patted Zico on the shoulder.

“I have to look cooler Zico. In front of the ladies.” Kyung said jokingly and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Alright BlockB. LEGGO!” Zico crossed his arms sternly and nodded to the DJ.

 

Ha Ha Yeah BBC follow me
Bounce like this eh eh
Bounce like Block B in the House
Z and pop time, muzic is officially over now
Bye guyz, Hi ladies uhmmmm mwa!

The gritty guys have come back, bbarabbarabap, blow the trumpets
Shall we warm up a bit? Lift the anchors up high
All you bad dancers with stiff bodies, watch and learn, boom chika, rhythm ah

We bobbin to the music music this song is groovy groovy

Our aura flickers just with a blink of an eye baby
Bark into the dull beat, bow wow, eh hey

Move right now, shall we raise the level now?
Are you ready to make some noise?
Wah uh ooh wah uh ooh wah uh ooh wah

Ooh yeah, everyone’s surprised and intimidated
Everyone wake up! Get frantic instead of being calm
Everything okey dokey, don’t hold it in but just flare it up yeah
Bring anyone you want and rock n’ roll
Let’s go


 

BlockB- Nillili Mambo

 

The crowd cheered loudly, including Nara and Min Ah. BlockB looked happy with themselves and waved at the crowd, with Kyung blowing kisses to the girls.

“WOOOO! That was SICK! You new kids are GOOD! Hyung! We got some serious competitions!” Hoya shouted through his microphone.

Dongwoo nodded in approval, “That’s true! They’re both equally good too. We can’t decide who will win as the best rookie. So let’s give both group the title!"

The crowd booed upon hearing that they have tied.

Rap Mon put his hand up and grabbed everybody’s attention, “I challenge BlockB’s leader Zico to a battle.” He pointed at Zico.

The crowd cheered again.

Dongwoo nodded, “You can do that but…the title still goes to both of you.”

Rap Mon smirked, “Then let’s bet on something else.” He looked towards the crowd and fixed his gaze on someone.

Zico followed Rap Mon’s gaze and he saw that he was looking at Nara in the crowd.

Zico clenched his hand into a fist, “Bring it.”

Rap Mon nodded in satisfaction, “Also if you lose, BlockB will be under BTS.”

BlockB made a face and nudged Zico in the back.

“Hyung! I don’t want to be working for those people!” P.O whined.

Zico smirked and wiped his bottom lip with his thumb, “I don’t plan on losing Jihoon.” He looked down at Nara in the crowd who was looking up at him, confused. He smiled at himself slightly, “Not now. Not ever.”