I want to protect you

I LOVE MY RAPPER OPPAs


Sorry for not updating (T.T)* life's been strange (when it isn't right?) if anybody seen the video of the London SMTown flashmob that happened on the 31st last month, you will be able to see me at the back. Kekekeke~
Anyways, let's get back to our adorable rappers. 


~~~

"Zico! What's up with you?" Kyung eyed his friend suspiciously.  He was laying down on the sofa with one arm behind his head and the other holding up a chupa chops. 
Kyung watched as Zico stares intensely at the lollipop and suddenly his face broke into a goofy smile.
"Ahhhhh!!!!" Zico covered his face with his hands and wiggled around on the sofa.
"What the hell man?! Have you gone insane?" Kyung raised an eyebrow. "Arn't you suppose to be worrying about the thing going on with BTS?"
Zico immediately stopped and sat right up, his eyes widen in realisation, "That's right! Those bastards! I got some personal issue to sort out with their leader."
At that moment P.O walked into the room in his pyjamas, rubbing his eyes sleepily, "Hyung why are you up so early." He yawned and said in his husky voice.
He noticed Zico on the sofa and his face broke into a smile.
"Oh! A lollipop! Aw hyung! I know you love me but you didn't have to~" P.O was about to reach for the chupa chup that Zico was holding but failed as Zico quickly pulled away and put it in his pocket and scold the maknae,"Ya! This is not for you! It’s mine!"
"Huh? Wae~ but hyung i want to eat it~" the maknae starts his aegyo.
Kyung shook his head, "Don’t you have school today?"
"Oh ! Got to go! Jihoon, hyung will buy you some ice cream after school today so be good! See ya!” Zico quickly got up from the sofa and grabbed his bag before heading for the door.
In a flash Zico was gone. P.O blinked and pointed towards the door, "What's with Jiho hyung?"
Kyung sighed and shrugged, "Maybe he found his hello kitty?"

~~~

"Hey Nara what’s like living with Yongguk oppa?" Min Ah poked Nara in the arm as they were making their way to class.
"Keep it down Min Ah. What if people hear?" Nara looked around the hallway.  
"Why?! It's not like Yongguk oppa would mind." Min Ah pouted.
"That’s not the problem. The problem is her. You know she’s the president of the Bang FC right?"  

Her that Nara mentioned refers to Kim Eunji, a y, annoying kingka at her school. Not only is she one of the few people whom Nara can’t seem to get along with or more like Eunji has something against Nara. But Eunji hasn’t laid her hand on her because she was Dongwoo's little sister. Even so, Nara thought that if Eunji were to know about her living with Eunji’s favourite oppa, even Dongwoo wouldn’t be able to protect her.
"I think it's a bit too late for that...you guys come to school together every morning. I'm surprised that she hasn't drop by to talk to you about it yet." Min Ah looked to her left and right and leaned in closer to Nara. She whispers, “You better be careful from now on.”

 

After school Nara was standing in front of her locker, thinking about what Min Ah told her earlier today. With her eyes closed, Nara sighed and messed up her hair, “Is this for real? Why do I keep getting into danger, is this my unlucky month? Aish!” Nara stomped her feet angrily and she didn’t notice that someone was standing behind her, making her bumped into someone.

“Sorry!” She quickly turned around to apologise and her face turned sour when she saw that the person she wanted to see the least at the moment was right in front of her. Kim Eunji. .

Eunji scoffed and crossed her arms. Nara noticed she was with 3 other girls, probably her followers. es.

“Hey Nara! Long time no see right? OMO! Did you do something to your hair? You seem prettier.” Eunji sneered and grabbed the end of Nara’s hair.

“Eunji I haven’t done anything. Unlike some people, I don’t need to do a lot to look good.” Nara smirked and eyed Eunji from head to toe.

The other girls gasped and watched as Eunji tightened her grip and pulled Nara by the hair towards her, “Listen Jang Nara. I know about you and my oppa. I have been sparing you because of Dongwoo oppa. But just because you’re Dongwoo oppa’s little sister doesn’t mean that you can just kept hanging around MY oppa.”

Nara gulped and held her breath. This ’s crazy. I think she might actually kill me.

“Let go you crazy !” Nara tried to pull her head back but struggled as Eunji held onto her hair even more.

“What did you call me?!” At that moment Nara swore that Eunji’s eyes were about to pop out from their sockets. “How dare you call me-“ Eunji raised her free hand and Nara quickly shut her eyes and grit her teeth. Nara waited for the impact but it never came. With her eyes still close she felt Eunji’s grip on her hair loosen and was able to pull away.

Nara slowly opened her eyes and now it was her eyes that were about to pop out of their sockets.

“Jiho…” Nara whispered.

Zico was holding up Eunji’s wrist as he stares at her, his eyes show no emotion. Nara looked at Zico then at Eunji, but to her surprise Eunji’s angry expression was now gone. Instead, Eunji’s face turned a shade of…red?

Eunji coughed and pulled her hand away, “T-This is none of your business.”

Nara was about to say something but could only remain silent when Zico blocked her view with his back.

“You’re right. Your business is none of mine.” Zico smirked and rubbed his nose playfully before turning around to puts him arm around Nara’s shoulder, “But I care for her business.”

Eunji looked annoyed and scoffed, “Tsk. Jang Nara you have so many people looking out for you huh? Whatever.” She eyed Nara one more time before walking away with her followers.

When Eunji was out of sight, Nara sighed in relief. “I thought she was really going to hit me.”

“She was.” Zico lowers his head so that he his face was at the same level as Nara’s. He studied her face with concentration and Nara could only blink and stares back at him.  

“So she wasn’t able to do anything to you before I came?” Zico turned Nara around by the shoulders, checking for any sign of injury.

Nara was dumfounded by the sudden interest from Zico.

Was he this nice of a guy?

“Yeah…She only managed to pull my hair. But if you weren’t here then she probably would’ve hurt me for real.” Nara smiled slightly, “Thank you Jiho. I guess you saved me again huh?”

Zico didn’t say anything for a while before he let out a sigh. “Arasso. I guess it’s fine since I was able to save you, but what if I won’t be able to next time?” He gently patted Nara on the head.

Nara stayed silent for a while then looked up at Zico with watery eyes, “J-J-Jiho…” She sniffed.

Zico froze and his heart did a flip. What the- when she calls my name like that…I want to…

“I-I-I’m really scared.” Nara sniffed and rubbed her eyes, “I don’t get s-scared from things like this y-you know. B-but l-lately for some reason, I just keep getting into d-danger. There’s t-that incident with the n-new gang, and now that b-.” Nara crouched down and held her knees.

“Nara!?” Zico quickly snapped back to reality and crouched down in front of her. He bit his lips and messed up his own hair, “P-please don’t cry okay?”

Nara looked up and Zico saw tears streaming down her cheeks. His heart ached at the sight of Nara sobbing. He slowly shuffled towards Nara and pulled her into an embrace, “Don’t cry Nara…”

I want to protect you.

 

 

After sobbing on Zico’s shoulder for a while Nara apologised to him and thanked him. Zico didn’t know how make Nara feel better so he told her that he would treat her to ice cream after school.

So here they were, after school, at the convenient store. Nara was looking at the ice cream section with great concentration. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she was pouting slightly. Zico leaned against the freezer and chuckled at scene.

“Jiho! Can I get this one?” She pulled out the chocolate Cornetto from the freezer and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

Zico’s smile was about to grow even wider but he quickly held it back and he looked to the side, “Sure.”

I don’t think I can ever say no to that…

“Assa!” Nara jumped happily and beamed, “Thanks for the treat!”

Zico watched Nara with gentle eyes before smiling to himself, “I need to get some for my friends at home too.”

Nara looked at Zico, “You live with your friends Jiho?”

“Yeah, it’s pretty much like a dorm.” He nodded before starting to pick out 6 more ice cream from the freezer.

“It must be fun then. Hmmm~ I wish I could visit your dorm…” Nara glanced to the side and pouted, “I think I would feel SO MUCH better if I could…”

Zico froze and looked at Nara for a moment. Nara continues to look into the distance and pretends to look sad.

Then after a while Zico nodded and sighed, “Okay. Let’s go meet my friends.”