Airplane

Fake ???? What ???
You walked in to the plane you looked at your ticket . Your seat was 8Y you sat down and put your headphones  on and were just about to put on your music when you felt someone push you "YAHHH "!! You yelled , looking up and seeing luhan glaring at you. "Move your feet I have to get to my seat ". He said coldly. You moved and then waited . After a few minutes the place was full of staff and all the Exo members  you sat between Luhan and Baekhyun right in the middle because both of them were scared of heights.  
The announcement went of saying that the plane will be lifting of in 5 minutes. You turned your head just a bit so you could see Luhan. Luhan was sweating and a had a very worried face. You turned to your other side a saw baekhyun how was almost the same as luhan but was calming him self by listening to music. 
 
LUHANS POV 
Omfg I've been on planes soo many times but I still haven't gotten over my fear. I'm Soo scared. Then the announcement went off i started sweating even more and grabbed seohyuns hand a squeezed my eyes shut I felt like crying. 
 
END OF LUHANS POV
 
Luhan suddenly grabbed your hand as you guys were about to lift off you turned to look at luhan you were about to pull your hand away. But when you saw his face you felt bad his eyes were squeezed shut tightly as you got higher he held on tighter you saw a tear escape his eye and roll down his cheek. Soon you leaned close to him and whispered " luhan were already up in the sky ". You said "soo ?" He asked you lefted up you hand to show him that he was still holding it. He quickly pulled his hand away and said " I'm sorry it just that there is soo many staff members who don't know that we're faking that I had to do something ".  "Oh okay ". You said you felt a bit weird maybe you were just sleepy. Soon your eyelids felt heavy and you drifted off to sleep . You were having the worst dream ever it was you and LUHANs breakup scene but while luhan was leaving he got hit by a car in your dream all you could see was blood the hospital and you were crying. ( okay if you haven't read the break up scene you can read it in chapter 1 )
 
LUHANS POV 
I was listening to music  since I couldn't sleep. Everyone else was asleep . I heard mumbling. I turned and saw seohyun who was frowning she started screaming in her sleep and she was crying tears flooded her eyes and trickled down like non stop rain drops. She mumbled some stuff like "don't leave me ". "It's my fault". I figured she must be having a really BAD dream . I used my hand to push a strand of hair ,off her face and wiped her tears.  " smile you look amazing when you smile " I said to her. I quickly pulled my hand away from her realizing what I just did and what I just said. "Luhan are you Crazy " . " what is wrong with you "? It can't be that  I LIKE HER . Questions flooded my head I kept asking myself stuff. The only thing that I could  make up was that I Like her I fell for her again. "This is all your fault ". I whispered to her while she was sleeping but she just tossed and turned in her sleep. 
END OF LUHANS POV  
 
You suddenly woke up ..
"What the heck "?? You heard luhan yell. You turned to look at his face. He looked like he just got caught doing something. "What"? You asked him "what what's w... W...rrrrr...Ong with y....y...you ". He stuttered "why are you stuttering "! You said "me oh forget ". He said "werdio ". You whispered so he wouldn't hear you . 
You were just about to put your headphones in when an announcement went off. 
WE HAVE ARRIVED IN CHINA !! 
 
Fast forward 
You guys stepped out of the airport and you saw a beautiful view "ohh my gosh SOOO pretty "!! You yelled 
As soon as you said this baekhyun pinched your cheeks while saying "Omo soo cute "!! "Yah Oppa hajima don't ". You whined and pouted making the members laugh and say "yah seohyun if you act soo cute will have to ". Lay said while laughing. You said "lay Oppa if you pinch my cheeks ill be forced to blow on your neck ".  That made the members laugh even more except luhan who looked upset. But why should you care. 
You guys got in to a van that the manager prepared to talk you guys to the hotel .  
 
At the hotel 
Okay I'll tell you who is sharing rooms with who 
Baekhyun with chanyeol 
Sehun and kai 
D.O Lay 
Chen suho 
Kris and tao and xiumin 
Luhan and seohyun 
 
"WAIT WHAT "! You and luhan yelled 
"Why us 2 Huh ". You yelled 
"Ya whyyy hyunggg why ". Luhan yelled 
"Because you 2 r dating and thats final soo no more arguments". The manager said . 
You both sighed "it's your fault". You both yelled at each other and walked away to your room. 
 
in the room 
you walked in to the room saw that there was only ONE BED !!!!!
this is going to be a long night 
 
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED I HAVE BEEN BUSY
-IZZA