H-He CONFESSED

Fake ???? What ???

LUHAN'S POV

Once we got to the beach Kris annonced that we go change.

so I went and quickly changed.

While I walking back to were EXO had set up camp , I saw Seohyun.

She looked Stunning Beautiful , I was going to say hi but my words were lost.

While I was stareing at her I noticed boys were also stareing at her and giving her looks , they were looking at her like a dog stares at a bone.

I have to admit that I was jealous, but I have to control my jealousy or else Seohyun will find out my true feelings.

So I just tryed my best to ignore what was happening , but once I got back to EXO you won't belive it.

They were doing the same thing stareing like they have never seen someone before , Complimenting her and such I was getting to the end of my temper.

Just when I was calm Baekhyun oh Baek had to ask her to go on a walk with him and tao.

WHY WAEEEYO BAEK. OH BAEKHYUN  YOUR GOING TO DIE FROM MY HANDS ONE DAY.

And she said yes.

My insides were burning with jealousy.

after calming myself , I had a bright idea I will follow them.

"okay guys i'm going to go on a walk i'll be back soon' I said.

I started walking along the side of the beach so they wouldn't see me.

Once I caught up with them I saw that Tao had left them alone, UH TAO WHERE ARE YOU.?

I saw that seohyun was laughing and having fun. 

Oh How I wish she would smile like that to me .

Then I spotted how Baekhyun's hand moved up near seohyun's and how he suddenly grabbed it , Seohyun looked suprised.

"i Like you Will you be mine Baekhyun " said.

Seohyun just nodded and gave baekhyun a hug.

With that my heart Dropped to my Feet, H-HHE CONFESSED ! 

You watched both of them walk back to exo.

for the rest of the day I wasn't in the mood to talk or play with anyone.

END OF LUHAN'S POV

you were walking with baekhyun.

When he suddenly confessed.

you said yes to him , but you felt like somebody else had your heart.

Maybe Luhan ?

At that time I just ignored my heart and decided to listen to my brain.

Was that he right thing to do ? I don't Know ?

for the rest of the day I Wasn't in the mood to do anything , But Baekhyun kept dragging me places.

once we all got back , I noticed Luhan wasn't in a good mood.

When we were in the room he just jumped in bed and fell asleep. 

Maybe He was Just tired 

Just MAYBE ?

Short Chapter hope you like it