Safe ?

Fake ???? What ???
 
TAO POV
 
I saw Ara , I guess it's time to apologize .
 
" Ara I need to talk to you " I said.
 
" what do you need " Ara asked in a cold harsh tone .
 
I really didn't feel like apologizing in front of everyone so , I grabbed her hand and started to drag her across the hall into the practice room.
 
" YAHH what the hell , who do you think you are " Ara yelled.  
 
I took a minute to answer but this answer shut her up completely 
 
" you boyfriend obviously " I yelled back .
 
For a few minutes there was silence but then Ara spoke up .
 
" you do know I don't have all day so if you have anything to say to me then speak up quickly " Ara said.
 
I took a few minutes to gather my words  the spoke , 
 
" Ara I'm sorry like truly sorry after saying stuff to Luhan Ge I realized how stupid I sounded and how selfish I was I'm really really sorry " .
 
" Chincha " Ara asked ? 
 
" Yes really I'm a PABO " I said .
 
Ara let out a chuckle then pulled me into a hug. 
 
" PABO , it's okay and did you know the CEO already knew about us ". Ara said.
 
" Chincha well then we should be okay " said Tao.
 
END OF TAOS POV 
 
Jiyeon's finally gone , my life is back to normal now I won't need to worry anymore I need to focus on my debut nothing else but that I need to focus on my future . I kept thinking of things that I need to do and that my life's ok now . I was still a bit shocked about what just happened when Luhan's voice brought me back to reality . 
 
" Seohyun are you alright " Luhan asked ? 
 
" I'm perfectly fine don't worry everything is fine just fine now" I said
Even though I re assured luhan he couldn't stop asking millions of question . 
 
" do we need the nurse , she didn't hurt you anywhere did she , do we need to delay the comeback , do you need anything " Luhan asked ?
 
I got up on my tippy toes and cupped his face and placed a gentle kiss on his lips .
 
" Luhan I'm perfectly fine , now just please shut up or else I will not be fine " I said. 
 
" Arraso Seohyun " Luhan said as he pulled me into a hug . 
 
We stayed like that for a few minutes then I broke the silence .
 
" Luhan where's Tao and Ara " I asked. 
 
" I think Tao went to apologize " Luhan  replied. 
 
" Apologize " I questioned ? 
 
Luhan explained every single detail to me. Soon after that we sat in the practice room waiting for them. 
 
They appeared holding hands together 
 
" I guess they made up " I said. 
 
" I guess " Luhan said.
 
For the remaining part of the day we sat down and talked like we always do , Since we had no schedules we just chilled ou and relaxed. Our worries were finally over all we need to do is just get ready for our debut and knock the socks of the kpop industry.
 
AT THE AIRPORT
JIYEONS POV 
 
I screamed and yelled I wanted these men to let me go I dont want to fo back home I want to ruin SEOHYUNS LIFE i would have done it if  Ara wasn't there. HOW THE HELL SHE EVEN DARE TO SLAP ME I WILL GET MY REVENGE I WILL.
 
" Let me Go I'll do it myself , I'll go through the check in process my self " I said to my uncles men.
 
They took a few minutes to talk to each other and then said ok and left the airport after they saw me check in. 
Once I was sur they were gone I raced out of the airport and made a plan. I will kill all of them I will become the best in world, Ill go into the dorm late at night and attack them thats what the deserve. Yes i'm Crazy yes i have gone crazy but there's nobody to stop me. 
 
After coming up with my Plan I used my money to get a room in a nearby motel.
In the morning there will be no Seohyun or Ara 
This time there will be only JIYEON JIYEON and JIYEON.
 
END OF JIYEONS POV 
 
" Uh it's getting Late " I said.
" Yup Ara me and Tao and Seohyun should get back to the dorm " Luhan said.
" Ara want to sleep over tonight at the dorm " I asked ?
" Sure since we have a Schedule tomorrow I think it should be a good Idea" Ara replied.
 
With that we all went to the dorm and got ready to sleep in our rooms.
 
END OF CHAPTER
guys i updated YAY!! sorry i have lots of work these days so i wasnt able to post on friday but i will post soon , This chapter was boring right i will try to write a more interesting chapter - Izza