That She Devil Named .......

Fake ???? What ???

That voice belonged to the one and only Jiyeon .

Here's a little bit of info Jiyeon used to be your bestfriend Exaggerate USED TO BE Luhan used her in his little lie , to make you hate him . After that you left that school but heard that she was spreading rumors about you . It stared with rumors , then threats and then she became a the rude , selfish brat. After months of torture , you couldn't take it anymore and you went to live in Canada , where your aunt lives . After a year you came back to Korea and heard that Jiyeon moved to The U.S.A you were really happy and thought you would never see her again , but now here she is standing right in front of you .

" Park Seohyun that was an amazing performance "!

As soon as you heard that voice you smile faded away

" What are you doing here , at SM I'm pretty sure you weren't invited " you asked coldly

" Wow Seohyun you haven't changed a bit , for your information I was invited by my uncle Lee Soo Man " Jiyeon Said.

OMG I can't believe it , Why is he her uncle out of all the people in the world Whyy .

" Oh but didn't you move to the U.S " you asked ?

" Yes but I'm here for winter break , so you'll be seeing lots of me . Anyway I need to go , Enjoy the party " She said While she skipped away happily .

As if I can with you here

Exo was standing there dumbfounded , except luhan who knew what was happening .

Park Ara was the first one to break the silence . " Who the heck is she and how do you know here " Ara asked ? You explained everything to them and mentioned that she is Lee soo man 's Niece .

" Wow " said Kai .

" So bestfriend to Enemy , interesting " said Kris

" So Seohyun what are you going to do about her " asked Luhan .

" Me , I'm going to do nothing and ignore her " you said .

Yes seohyun that's what we will do , it's not like she's her forever .

You were just talking and chatting with Ara , when you felt thirsty so you decided to get a drink . While you were walking back with your Drink , you felt someone's foot trip you . You fell spilling the whole drink over your dress . You got up to see who did . To no surprise it was none other than Jiyeon .

" Opps Seohyun are you okay " she asked ?

" Yup just peachy " you replied then walked away .

" What happened to you " asked Ara Scanning you head to toe .

" Lee Jiyeon that's what happened , that she devil tripped me . " you said in anger .

" Whoa Calm down seohyun " said Chen.

" Ya Seohyun calm down its just a matter of 2 weeks , how bad can she be " said Park Ara .

" Seohyun just forget that she is even here , she can't do anything to you with me around " Luhan said . "

Oh guys I know , plus I shouldn't get on her bad side she is Lee Soo Man's Niece " you said .

For the rest of the party Jiyeon did not disturb you , which is a good thing but you think she's planning something scratch that your sure She's planning something . Uhh these two weeks are going to be very long .

 

JIYEONS POV

I finally found Seohyun , When I heard about her from my uncle I knew I had to come . Seohyun is to close to her dream of becoming an idol , I can't let her become an idol before me . I could have became an Idol if my uncle had let me join SM , but he said that I can't use connections so I'm in an American company in the US .

Mission ruin Seohyun's life starts now

1. Spill drink on her and embarrass her . I did spill it on her but nobody payed attention .

2. Take away the important things in Seohyun's life , something she loves

LUHAN

It's time to take action I need to get him from her , but how ? Umm PARK ARA I need to get park ara on my side.

I was thinking how to get park Ara on my side , while I was walking I decided to leave the party on my way out I saw something . It was Tao and Ara hugging I quickly took out my phone and took some pictures. I got it the way to get Ara and Tao

Blackmail

END OF JIYEONS POV

ARA'S POV

Me and Tao left the party for a few minutes . " Tao what is it you wanna give me " I asked .

Tao pulled out a little box from his pocket and opened it , inside was a bracelet. Tao took your hand and put it on ..

" Merry Christmas Ara and I love you " Tao said before pulling me into a hug .

" I Love you too " I said . For some reason I felt like somebody was watching us . Oh I bet it's no one .

END OF ARA'S POV

We all got home late I was exhausted . When we got home I gave luhan his Christmas present it wasn't as elegant as the one he gave me , but it's the heart that counts right .

" Goodnight " Luhan said .

" Goodnight " you said .

You closed the door and laid on your bed . You were worried about What's going to happen . You were sure that Jiyeon is going to do something , but you didn't know what or who it involved . You have to figure out what she's doing ! With a positive mind you fell asleep not caring about what you might figure out tomorrow .

Authors note

Short Update I hope you all had a great Holiday school starts soon so I won't be posting much

There a new character Whooo