CHINA ????

Fake ???? What ???
It's been a week you've been training being a fake girlfriend. But luhans scandals don't seem to disappear. You wanted to stop this soo badly but you had no money and you were afraid you had feelings for luhan again .
 
One random Monday 
 
Just like regular, you were heading to the EXO's practice room soo you could leave sm and go rest at the dorm. But when you entered the room the manager was there and the members were sitting on the floor listening.
 
"Oh seohyun your hear we have something to talk about ". The manager said you were suddenly happy you thought he would say something about you are free now you can go. Do what ever you want . But no you were wrong.
 
"Sit down We have to discuss going to china ". The manager said.
 
"Ch .. Ch ...ch CHINA ". You stuttered
 
"ya exo is going to China and Luhan can't leave his girlfriend behind, Seohyun please understand people think we're faking luhan has a girlfriend but if you go to China with him. It will be done they scandals will probably go away". The manager said .
 
"But I don't think my parents will let me , SOOO why don't you guys just leave me ". You said
 
"oh don't worry kiddo I already talked to your parents you just need to pack we leave Tomorrow at 6:30 we are there for a week ". The manager said.
 
You let out a big sigh "okay". You replied . 
 
Fast forward 
 
As soon as you guys got to the dorm you started packing once you were done you. Sat on your bed. You felt mixed emotion running through your body.
 
You knew You were in LOVE with him again. Now you have to go to china and support him and be his fake girlfriend. FAKE FAKE FAKE. You didn't get why that word hurt and effected you soo much. 
 
You had to talk to someone you had to talk to your friends. But who can you trust these days. Wait you thought ARA. I'll call ara you grabbed your phone picked up then flipped it open then dialled a number.
 
"Hey ARA can we talk ". You said into the phone.
 
"Sure Seo what's up "? She replyed
 
"I want to talk to you in person  lets meet at the park across from the SM building ". You stuttered a bit while talking.
 
"Sure okay I'm on my way". She said while ending the call.
 
After that you quickly glanced at the clock which said 10:30 you grabbed your sweater and ran out of your room heading to the door but a voice stopped you actually some voices
 
" where are you going ?" 11 boys asked (yes 11 cause luhan ain't talking to her )
 
"OUT!" You said kinda coldly
 
" tell us where soo if you get lost we know where to find you ". D.O said.
 
You nodded okay and said " park across from sm ".
 
 "Okay  bye ". They said you walked out the door and caught the bus right on time.
 
You got to the park and you say Ara you decided to tell her about the fake thing and china and your feeling. You didn't care if she told everyone. You just really needed someone to talk to. "Hi ". You said as you saw ara on a bench.
 
She gesture you to sit and then spoke, "soo what did you want to tell me ?" She asked you took a deep breath and started talking 
 
Once you were finished there were tears in your eyes.
Ara spoke "stop crying don't worry I won't tell I'm glad you told me. But I'm tell you don't hid your feelings for him to long you'll be the only one hurting ." She said while she pulled you into a tight Hug.
 
Once you guys were done you felt much better you got on the bus and got home it was 11:30 now. You opened the dorm with you spare key. To see 12 members sitting there impatiently waiting.
"Where the Hell were you ?" They asked "do you know how late it is , you have to go to china at 6:30 you know how tired you will be , see no you don't soo please don't stay out to late now go to bed we'll see you tomorrow". Sehun said .
 
You were surprised but you just nodded you were tired. You showered changed and fell in to a deep peaceful sleep but you were also a bit nervous . But the talk with Ara really helped.  It was 4:30 you decide to talk a shower since in about 2 hours you were going to leave to China. After you showered you changed your clothes.
 
ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=ovwG8wNn8x
After you changed you looked down at your where your bags should be but they weren't. You were worried what am I kidding I was Panicking a ran out the room to see my bags being taken out of the room with the manager. You then understood.
 
"Oh good morning " Suho said .
 
You turned around to see 6 bright faces and 5 sleepy ones and Xiumin was sleeping.
 
You quickly bowed and said goodmorning the exok members were the ones that were awake soo you they waved with bright smiles while the exom members just nodded. You looked at the clock and it read 5:30 
 
"Soo seohyun let's leave and we have to get to the airport we will eat breakfast on the plane". Suho said while hitting Xiumin on the head to wake him up. 
 
 
"Oh sure Oppa  Lets go " You said.  
 
You all walked out the dorm and got in the car and started to drive it was a 30 min drive to Incheon airport.  
 
Once you guys sat in the car everyone was awake. "Soo since its a long ride lets play a game". Chanyeol beamed. "Yes yes let's play a game "! Tao and Sehun said while clapping and cheering like little kids "ok....... So what game should we play ?? Baekhyun announced. "Mmmhhhmm let's play the truth game ". Chen said while smirking at everyone at the car. "Umm okay ". Everyone said . "Soo xiumin you go first ask someone something "! Suho said "okay luhan tell us how you felt when you and seohyun had to hold hands and act??" Xiumin said "huh". You said but no one seemed to care they all looked at luhan as he started to talk. "Umm well .... I felt ..... Umm ". Oh just spit it out already everyone yelled at him . "I felt nothing it's not like she means anything to me I FELT nothing With a Captial N " luhan said . You felt tears about to fall but you held them in nothing nothi nothing that word kept haunting you . "Okay thank you Hyung why don't we just listen to some music " kris said trying to lighten the mood. But it didn't work everyone was very quiet tell we got to the airport. 
 
LUHANS POV 
OMG why the heck did I say that 
Wait 
Why 
Am 
The 
One 
Feeling 
Bad 
Okay LUHAN stop thinking about it is not like she cares. Wait but she looks hurt ohhhh what did i do . 
 END OF LUHANS POV 
 
Once you guys arrived you saw a big crowd. You felt nervous cause everyone saw you as a trainee dating luhan. Not a regular girl. NERVOUSNESS filled you stomach. 
Before walking out you felt someone grabbed your hand you look up to see Luhan's glowing smile but you knew he was acting because he leaned in and said "seohyun just keep acting a smile and don't let go off my hand ". 
Then we were out of the car and walked in to a pool of fangirls you could hear people whispering about you some people were nice while others just flipped out like your sister did when she found out.
once you guys were past the fans luhan let go of your hand and you both went far away from each other and entered the security check . after securtity you had 20minutes tell the plane came soo you sat down and played on your phone. once you got bored of your phone you looked at the time there were 15minutes left soo you decided to admirewhar exo was wearing which was very intersting tumblr_m97ax638Hz1r9oznto1_500.jpg
END OF CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE SOON HOPE FULLY IM SORRY IV BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK AND STUFF . I'M SORRY ABOUT TYPO's OR BAD GRAMMAR I DID NOT EDIT MY CHAPTER <_<