Date

Fake ???? What ???

Date

You decide to go back to the dorm and spend time with Ara but when you got home Ara wasn’t there soon you figured out that she left early to go meet Tao. You were bored and didn’t know what to do so you sat down and just watched some Running man. Just when something interesting was going to happen you phone rang. It was Luhan “Annyeong Luhan” You said. “Seohyun I want to show you something so meet me at Lotto World and wear something nice” Luhan Said.  Before you could even say thank you Luhan had hung up. Dumbfounded for a few minutes you finally got up and decided on what to wear. After throwing around over 50 different outfits you decided on one.

 

You applied some natural Makeup and kept your long hair natural. After 10 minutes you had arrived at Lotto World and looked for Luhan. But you couldn’t seem to find him just as you were about to pull out your phone to call him. Somebody used their hands to cover your eyes and with their sweet voice whispered in your ear “Guess Who”? You chuckled happily you knew that voice. “Luhan” you replied.

That’s when Luhan turned you around and pulled you into a hug. “Congrats to my beautiful girlfriend, we are here to celebrate you debut just you and I “Luhan said. Making you smile “So what’s first my charming boyfriend” You asked. “First we are going over there “Luhan said while pointing to a gloomy scary looking house from where you could hear shrieks of girls. Your eyes widened at the thought that you were going to a haunted house. “UMMM Luhan How bout l-lllllets Not GO “You Said nervously. Luhan laughed and just shook his head he was determine to take you inside that Haunted House whether you liked it or not. Before you knew it you were already in line for your turn in the haunted house. You were pouting when Luhan leaned down pecking your lips. You were surprised. “Omo Seohyun don’t be so cute I can’t resist “Luhan Said. Your cheeks flushed pink but all that stopped when you realized that it was time to go into the haunted house.  As you guys entered the room was dark and a faint red light was glowing. You clutched onto Luhan’s arm like there’s no tomorrow. You guys had just reached the end of the room when a ghost grabbed your foot. You Screamed and Ran out of the haunted house.

 

FAST FORWARD-   

“HAHHAHAHAHH SEOHYUN you ran like a the wind” Luhan laughed. “Uh I’m never doing that again” You Said. After Luhan was done laughing he glanced at his watch. Then he grabbed your hand and he rushed you over to a place which was pitch black. “Yahh Luhan there’s nothing here, why are we here “You complained. But Luhan just shook his head and started counting. You were bewildered at the sight of your boyfriend just counting in the middle of a pitch black place. When he said ONE the whole place light up with a shining blue light and a sparkly fountain accompanied with some slow music. The scene was breathtaking and you didn’t know what to say to Luhan. “Park Seohyun will you take my hand in a dance” Said Luhan while reaching out his hand. You grabbed his hand and stared dancing. For the rest of the night you danced while looking deeply into each other’s eyes. What would you do without your cute deer?

 

Tao & Ara  

 

ARA’S POV

 

Instead of heading back home with Seohyun I headed to K-café to meet Tao. “Annyeong Tao” I beamed while giving him a smile. As much as I wanted to yell at him for the Eye spy game incident, I was just too happy.  Me and Tao both were wearing Hats and Scarfs to cover our faces from fans, Since we haven’t g pubic with our relationship. We wanted to be unnoticeable. “So Ara you look really beautiful, congrats on your debut and I couldn’t be prouder to say I have a Famous yeoja chingu remember Ara I ………… “ Tao was saying something nice that I wanted to hear but due to the noise in café I could barely hear anything. Since it was too loud me and Tao decided to go to the nearest park which was quiet and empty with the exception of the old grandparent couple , oh I hope me and Tao will last that long.

We were just holding hand and strolling down a little path admiring our free time together when Tao had a sudden outburst “ Ara you know I love right like a love you like a crazy person and I would like to go public with our relationship but just not yet you know because it could hurt your career you understand right” Tao said. “ Off course, I don’t care whether we go public as long as we are together” I said. With that Tao pulled me close so close that our foreheads were touching. I couldn’t even oppose or say anything because in a spilt second Tao closed up the gap between us as our lips meet in a sweet yet passionate kiss as surprised as I was I couldn’t say anything so I just kissed Tao back. After what seemed like 3hours we finally parted. My cheeks were flushed a dark crimson and Tao ……………………………………………… HE WAS HIS LIPS!!!!! “ YAHH TAO stop it “ I yelled but Tao just smiled and wrapped his arm around me and continued. I wanted to be mad but all I could do is laugh at my Cute Panda.     

 

 

So Guys it’s been a long time I’m soooo sorry I did not update but here I am so this is not the last chapter because the last chapter will be an epilogue. So in Advance I want to thank you for reading my first ever fanfic thank you lots for all the love you gave to my story hope you will continued to read more stories by me.  With Love Author Nim   Izza