SM Entertainment

Fake ???? What ???
You wake up "Why is the tv turned up soo loud "! You complained as you walk to the bathroom to wash up since due to yesterday's incident you have to go to SM .. "OUCHHH MY FOOT "!! You said while grabbing your foot . You hit your foot off a toy that belonged to your sister Namjoo  . 
"This is not a good start to my day!" You said while entering the bathroom 
You took a quick shower put  on some clothes that you recently bought a Skirt and a pink Lace Shirt. Then you applied make up and walked out of the bathroom to the kitchen. You saw your sister sitting and watching celebrity news. 
"Hi "You said. "Unnie your all over the news ". Your sister said with  enthusiasm. "Bwoh WAE ??" You asked in confusion.  " Seohyun Unnie you know Luhan and you at the airport the thing that happened  some fans took pictures and had videos. Your also the most search Park Seohyun , The girl who fell on Luhan . Namjoo kept yapping on and on about what she saw. You got tired so you decided to take a walk and have breakfast at a cafe or something. 
You walked out of the house trying to clear your mind but everytime you started to forget you would over hear some one  gossiping about you saying stuff like OMG isn't she the one who fell on him !! Omo how could she.  You tried really hard to tune those people out but that really didn't help. After a few more minutes of listening you decided to go back home and get ready to go to sm. " If I See That Jerk  LUHAN Again I Swear I'm Going To Kill him !! " you said. 
 
Luhan POV 
I Wake up in the dorm and see Xiumin and the others are still sleeping only a few of the members are awake probably because of how late practice finished. 
"Annyeong". I said while I entered the living room . " Did you sleep well "?? Asked suho. " Yup". I said but that was a lie. I was to worried about bracelet and on top of that a new scandal and this time with Fx sulli . " well that's good luhan , go wash up we have to go practice soon ". Said suho 
After washing up I Changed into comfortable clothes and sat on the couch. One by one all the members woke up and got ready. " okay everyone's here and ready soo let's go practice"! Kris announced .
 
We all got into our van and soon we were at a tall building that read SM ENTERTAINMENT. " okay kids go practice and work hard , and luhan can I see you for a sec ". Our manager announced. " arraso". I said and went to talk to him. " luhan I want you to work hard on practice you have a comeback soon don't worry to much about your stuff that got switch  if it not here by 10:00 pm ill call the police and inform then and one other thing, about the scandal I know exactly what to do". Said the manager. " okay I won't worry to much but I'm trusting you on this one Hyung ". I replyed . " alright now kah ". Said Manager Hyung. 
 
I went in a started practice a little less worried. At breaks between practice the members would comfort me. Tao and Lay would try to be funny. 
 
END OF LUHAN POV 
 
"Finally". I said. I was finally done preparing to go to SM I was ready I knew what I was going to say and everything. I decided to walk to there since it isn't that far from
My house. After about 20 minutes of walking I found my self facing a big building that said SM ENTERTAINMENT. My heart started beat its been to long since you have been here. 
 
FLASH BACK 
 
Wow I can do this I said to my self for the 500th time! 
 
NUMBER 52 PARK SEOHYUN 
 
You walked to the stage as you heard your name. Soon you were standing in front of 3 judges behind them were 12 handsome boys on of them was your boyfriend luhan who held  a sigh seohyun fighting it said. 
 
You may began a judge said you started dancing the dance you had practiced for 3 weeks. Soon the music slowed down and you finished your dance and waited for the judges answer. 
 
PARK SEOHYUN PASS you will be debuting in 3 months with a new rookie group announced on of the judges !
 
FAST FORWARD 
Debut stage 
 
Members : where is PARK SEOHYUN WE CAN'T GO ON WITH OUT OUR DANCER 
 
Suddenly the manager barged in 
 
Manager: I'm sorry to tell you this but Seohyun quit but to personal reason 
 
(The reason was your breakup because of that  you gave up your dream of becomeing an idol ) 
 
END OF FLASHBACK 
  
You quickly calmed yourself down and went inside the building 
You went to the lady at the desk and explained your situation "please take a right and the a left turn and the first door you see is Exo's practice room and the manager should be there. Said the lady at the desk "okay thank you ". You said as you followed her directions and soon you found yourself standing Infront off a door that said EXO.  You could here music playing you didn't want to interrupt so you waited tell the music stopped. When you couldn't hear the music you knocked on the door and Luckly EXO's Manager Opened the door. 
"Who are you "?? Asked there manager. " I'm seohyun Park Seohyun". You said  then you heard someone say "let her in ." The manager gestured you to come in.
 
Once you came  you looked around a bit and saw all the members sweating an tired for a minute you meet luhan's eyes but the looked away. "Soo why are you here "? The manager asked.
 "Umm well I think my stuff got switched with luhan". You stuttered "ohh your that SEOHYUN Girl that luhan keeps complaining about". The manager said. "No I did not complain". Luhan yelled from the other side of the room. Then followed by 11 different laughs. "Oh well let's go talk about what happened and how much to have to pay to fil the fine". the manager  "ffff fine?? why??? " you said worried and nervous
"because you stole and fell on luhan which counts as ual harrasment". "bwoh i did not steal he has my stuff to"!! you yelled luhan who by his managers side started whispering 
 
LUHAN"S POV 
" what are you doing hyung i just want my stuff i don't want any money". i said
 
"luhan don't worry i have  something planed ". he said followed by a chuckle
 
END LUHAN POV
" but there is way you don't have to pay the fine", the manager said "really HOW ??? ". you asked "well first of all you give each others stuff back". "okay thats easy". you said whiole taking the things out of your purse and handding them to luhan while he gave your back. "next you know luhan has a lot ofscandals going around if you can help make them vanish. then you won't have to pay the fee and i won't report you to the police." the manager said "but how you asked "THATS EASY all you have to do is BECOME LUHAN"S GIRL FRIEND "!!!
well thats all for this chapter ill update soon im sorry if its short
oh CHANNIE YOUR SOO CUTE BY toodles 
thats all or today wow its getting intersting ill be sure to update soon