Epilouge

Fake ???? What ???

  Epilogue 

5 years later ................

It's was a cold day, the wind blew with a stinging cold touch to any exposed skin. 

 

It had to be the coldest day of the year but your stupid boyfriend had called you outside of your warm safe fan free dorm to say something special.  You had your face covered with a scarf that hid your identity well. 

As you and Ara's duo got popular your fans became obsessive with you and Luhan's Relationship. Yes! You were still dating him. 

 

Even though you two were complete opposites but opposites attract right.

You two fought a lot too but it really didn't matter much cause he would always find a way to make you feel better. As of right know you were really annoyed cause you and Ara were watching TEENTOP'S comeback stage when Luhan called you outside in the cold.

 

As for Tao and Ara they went public with their relationship just this month. It's was surprising how fans weren't mad or sad they actually reacted positively except for those werid fans that seem to hate the world. Tao and Ara were like the ideal couple cute, chessy and loved each other to much to care about haters. 

 

You and Luhan didn't like a lot of attention and cared. Well actually it was only you, Luhan was just carefree and didn't care much he liked showing public affection. 

 

You finally arrived at the place Luhan called you which you recognized quite quickly cause it had lots of memories and they weren't good ones. 

 

" YAHH PABO I was watching teentop and it cold what do you want " you yelled a bit harsh but who wouldn't it was cold and you didn't like it. 

 

" Umm Seohyun I - II wanted to tell you something " Luhan stuttered.

 

" What hurry up you idiot" You yelled. 

 

" Yahh SEOHYUN stop I want to tell you something " Luhan yelled back. 

 

" Yeah I know but why the hell would you call me at the place where we broke up because of you being an idiot " You yelled. 

 

" Yah idiot there's meaning behind this OKAY SO STOP " Luhan yelled. 

 

" REALLY WHAT IS IT ARE YOU GONNA DO THAT AGAIN " You said annoyed. 

 

" NO IDIOT IM GOING TO PROPOSE " Luhan yelled. 

 

That shut you up " Yah then do it properly " You said. 

Luhan mumbled something under his breath that you couldn't hear. 

 

" Seohyun I know I hurt you lots but I wanted this place to hold good memories instead of bad memories, So I decided what is a better way to get rid of them than by asking you to marry me , I know I know I'm not the most romantic but come on who can resist this face. So Seohyun will you marry me " Luhan asked getting on one knee and pulling out a ring. 

 

Tears welled in your eyes but you  laughed at his corny and werid way to propose but you loved him you truly did. You ran and embraced him in to the tightest hug ever. And whispered " Yes yes yes I love you ". 

 

It could not have been more genuine than this. Luhan pulled you into a sweet kiss at this point it didn't matter how cold it was , it didn't matter that you were missing teentop , it was just you and Luhan. 

 

After all the mushy stuff. You and Luhan went back and announced that you too were getting married. 

 

" Omg Omg my members getting married " Ara said pulling you into a hug.

 

You two acted like little kids and jumped around happy. 

 

The Exo members laughed and teased You and Luhan.

But nothing mattered because You and Luhan were finally bonded together forever. 

 

The End 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this epilogue is short I hope you enjoyed my fanfic please support me. Keep reading things I read. 

I want to thank all of you for being such great subscribers.