Plans

Fake ???? What ???

The sun leaked through the blinds, hitting your face causing your eyes to flutter open. You ran your hand through your hair, then reached for your phone to check the time. Your clock read 6:00, you woke up 30 minutes earlier then usual. You went to the bathroom and got yourself ready. Once you were ready you looked around the dorm to see if the members were there but no there was no sign of the exo members. They must have left earlier. 

After eating breakfast, you met up with Ara and went to SM for practice and recording, since you guys are about to debut soon there's no time to joke around. 

You and Ara were practicing your dance when your vocal teacher came in and said that you guys have to go record your new songs for the album.

JIYEONS POV 

"It's finally time to start my plan" I said to myself.

First of all I need to get Ara and Tao's phone numbers and I know just the way to do it. I'll sneak into the practice room and get Seohyun's phone and save there numbers.

I waited tell Ara and Seohyun left the practice room, Then I went in and I saw Seohyun's bag I looked through it and found her phone Thank god she doesn't have a pass code. I quickly took the numbers and left.

Step One CHECK 
Step Two is all about timing so I just have to wait tell the practice hours at over and then ill send the picture to them both and start blackmail.

END OF JIYEONS POV 

Soon you guys were finished, You guys packed up and left.

"Oh Ara do you want to hang out?" You asked

"Umm sorry Seohyun I have a Date with Tao, Maybe next time. " Ara said.

"Oh okay you two have fun then." You said. 

ARA'S POV 

Once I got home, I looked through the movies and found a good action movie for me and Tao to watch. 

I was just making Popcorn when the doorbell rang * Ding Dong * .

You opened the door to see your Adorable panda. 

"Hi Jagiya ready to watch the movie?" Tao asked while pecking your cheek.

"Yup Go sit down I was just making popcorn." I said.

I Finished making popcorn and took a seat by Tao. Tao wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body. I nuzzled my head in to his chest, taking in his sweet yet Masculine scent. 

We were in the middle of the movie when both our phones went 
* beep *, indicating that we got a text.

I saw a picture of me and tao hugging 
My eyes widened as I read the text.

To Ara and Tao 
I know you guys are wondering who I am and why I sent you guys this. My name is Jiyeon and I know your secret. This is really very easy all you guys need to do is help me ruin Seohyun's life by taking away luhan from her. I know you guys are probably like, Why should we help? 
But you guys should know that I have many other pictures of you two. So if you two don't want these pictures revealed then you guys should help me. 

Yours truly,
Lee Jiyeon 
Ps . Save my Number.

I looked at Tao and He looked at me with a panicked expression.

"Yah what should we do?" I asked Tao. 

"We can't separate Luhan and Seohyun, I have an idea but we are going to have to fake that we are helping but we will ruin Jiyeon's life, but we need the help of the members and Luhan and Seohyun." Tao says.

"Do you think it will work?" I asked worried. 

"Jagiya it's all going to be alright, I'll be with you all the way she can't do anything with me around alright." Tao said trying to reassure me. 

"We'll let's get going , we need to tell the members." I said. 

END OF ARA'S POV 

Me and The members were playing cards.

"YAHHH Sehun stop cheating!" you said while pouting. 

"I was not!" Sehun said.

"Yes you were!" you said.

"No I wasn't!" Sehun said.

"Yes!" you said.

"No!" Sehun said.

Before you could say another word 
The doorbell rang. 
You went and opened the door to see 
Tao and Ara standing there holding hands.
All the members grew curious of what was happening.

"Okay Guys listen closely, Luhan and Seohyun you guys already now half of this but the other half will surprise you." Tao said.

"Yes guys this is important." Ara said.

"Ok Guys first things first, Me and Ara are dating." Tao said. 

The room filled with gasps and laughter. 

"This is what you call important?" Asked Luhan.

"Ya Tao we already knew this and it was just a matter of time tell you told the others." You said.

"Yup Tao this is not that important." said Chen. 

"YAHHH GUYS LISTEN THIS IS NOT IT, NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THE PANDA!" Yelled Ara , She was definitely annoyed.

"Yeshh Calm Down we're listening." 
Kris said. 

Tao started talking about Jiyeon and her blackmailing strategy and how she wants to separate Luhan and Seohyun. 

"So guys I have a plan First thing we need to get her phone and delete the picture that way she has no evidence, but I'm sure she has other things up her sleeve. But this is all I could think of." Tao said. 

You couldn't hold in your anger anymore 

"AISH I KNEW JIYEON WOULD DO SOME THING IT'S NOT LIKE HER TO STAY QUIET FOR LONG THAT STUPID SHE DEVIL SHOULD ROT IN THE DEEPEST DARKEST HOLE IN HELL, AISH IM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT HERE LIFE IS RUINED THAT STINKING SHE DEVIL IS GOING DOWN!" You yelled.

The members looked at you scared,
Your face was red in anger but suddenly you started crying. You couldn't help but think this is all your fault. Between your sobs You managed to talk a bit.

"T-This is A-All my *sob* fault." you said. 

Luhan came close and pulled you into his embrace and gently spoke.

"Seohyun this is not your fault okay, Baby relax Everything is going to be okay." Luhan said. 

You rested your head on Luhan's chest and closed your eyes for a bit, just to calm down. 

"Seohyun, Luhan is right this is not your fault. You need to keep it together we will make sure that Jiyeon gets what she deserves!" Ara said. 

"Cheer up , we need your help in this plan too, Plus you were her friend you must know her weakness right?" Baekhyun said. 

You lifted your head up.

"You're right, I'm going to make sure that girl gets it." you said. 

"Okay now that you guys have calmed down, we need to figure out a way to get that phone and delete those pictures." Said Suho.

"Hey guys I have an idea, first Seohyun does Jiyeon like EXO?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Yes she does actually her ideal type is in EXO." You said . 

"Perfect who is it?" Baekhyun asked

"Umm I'm pretty sure it's Kai." You replied.

"Great! Kai you need to ask her on a date and then we can sneak into her house and get the pictures, all you need to do is make sure you unlock a door or window and Make her leave her phone at her house." Baekhyun said.

"Omo Baek that's a great idea!" said Suho. 

All the others agreed except Kai 

"WAEEE why me?" Kai whined.

"Um because your her Bias." said Lay. 

"Tao, Seohyun, Ara, and Luhan you guys are going to owe me big time." Kai said. 

"Ok." we all said.

"Hurry Kai Call her and ask her".
Xiumin said. 

Kai picked up his phone and dialled the number.

* ring * Ring * RING* 

"Hello." said Jiyeon.

"Hi This is Kai from EXO d-do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Omo Omo Omo where , when?" Jiyeon squealed. 

"I'll come to your house at 5:00pm." Kai said. Then hung up.

"Ugh, there guys are you happy now?" Kai asked. 

You and Ara nodded your head yes violently. 

Finally Step one is Done!

 

Authors Note 

Short Update  SCHOOL STARTS TOMORRO T_T aish i wish vactions were just a bit longer

hope you like it 

LOVE YOU 

Izza