News and Double Date

Fake ???? What ???

News, Shopping, Double Date and more 

This morning was really cold every step you took sent a chill up your skin. You had training today so you quickly got ready applied some light make up, you put on a sweater with your coat and some boots you grabbed your bag which had your shoes and change of clothes. Once you got to SM you changed your clothes and met up with Park Ara. You both headed to class. 
During class Mr.Kim Pulled the two of you out of class. 

"So I'm sure you two have heard of The Sm town Christmas party that EXO Is hosting." Said Mr.Kim 

"Umm yup doesn't everyone?" You said.

"Well as you know you'll be making your debut as a duo sometime next month, but before that we have to see a stage performance So basically you guys will be performing at the Christmas Party. You need to choose two songs 1 ballad and 1 dance song, you still need to sing in the dance song as well" Said Mr.Kim. 

"Ok Mr.Kim. " Said Park Ara 

"Yes we can do this Mr.Kim" you said.

You guys were a bit panicked because the Christmas party is tomorrow after a bit of thinking you guys finally choose your songs. 

The first song you guys chose was "Promise" by SNSD 

The second song you guys chose was FX " Electric Shock "

You guys started practicing, you practiced until it was perfect. 

You guys finished at 5:30 pm 

"Ara let's go shopping for dresses and Christmas presents." You said.

"Hmm sure Kaja!" Ara said. 

After 10 minutes you guys were in the mall.
It was decorated and looked very pretty. 

" Mmm ~~ Ara isn't this just the best it's so pretty! So have you decided what to get Tao for Christmas?" you asked.

"Umm not yet maybe I'll find something here!" Ara said.

You guys visited many different stores clothing, cooking, shoes, jewelry, and every other store. 

You and Ara found the perfect dresses for the party and picked out many different presents and got then wrapped. Once you guys were done you checked the time. 

"OMG ARA it's 7:30 we were supposed to meet Luhan and Tao at Han river, pail lets go!" You screamed. 

Since Ara's house was close you left your bags there. You guys ran all the way to Han river to see two upset guys, actually they looked more disappointed. 

"Annyeong Tao!" Ara said smiling really brightly.

"Oh Luhan Oppa you look very handsome today wow !" You said. 

"Haha nice try Ara, wanna tell me why you were late?" Tao asked. 

"Yeah mind telling us why YOU'RE late?" Luhan asked.

"Umm well we had training and we needed to practice." Said Ara 

"And afterwards Mr.Kim had to talk to us so ya." You said. 

You guys told them the truth partly just in a different twisted order since the performance is a secret. 

"Oh okay, well lets get going! Is there something you girls want to eat?" Asked Luhan and Tao 

"ICE CREAM!" you both yelled like little kids.

"Wow I didn't know we had little kids with us today Luhan" Tao said. 

"I know look at the speed they are eating up there ice cream!" Luhan said. 

"Look at the mess." Tao said. 

"Yah Ara look over here!" Tao yelled.

Ara quickly turned her head, she heard a click and saw a flash Tao took a picture.

"Ahhhhhhhhh Tao NOO andwae CHOLTAE ANDWAE give it to me YAHHH Tao give it!!!!" Ara yelled.

"Nope you gotta give me a kiss, then I'll delete it." Tao said.

"Awwww WAEE!?" Ara whined. 

"That's the only way I'm going to delete the picture" Tao said.

"Ugh arraso." Ara said.

Ara leaned over and pecked Tao on the cheek 

"Now delete it." Ara said.

You and Luhan laughed at Ara and Tao's Lover's quarrel. 

You and luhan decided to walk around Han river just talking and taking in the view. After a few hours of just enjoying the cold weather you guys went back home to sleep. 

Tomorrow's going to be a busy day. 
Training in the morning, getting ready for the Christmas party, and perform on stage. 

Authors note 
Short update hehe HAPPY HOLIDAYS