Jiyeon

Fake ???? What ???

You woke to find that luhan was not there anymore , you figured that he had already left for his schedule . You just got up and got ready for your training , Our duo's debut is only weeks away . As much as you should feel happy you couldn't you were scared , sad , tired and had no idea what was going on anymore in your life . It was all fine tell Jiyeon came and flipped your life upside down . SHE'S NOT EVEN HERE FOREVER But somehow she is able to ruin me .

You tried to stay positive but you couldn't hide what you were feeling.
You walked slowly to SM . Since you were early you waited for Ara to arrive. 

ARA'S POV

I woke up feeling worse than ever . My head hurt like crazy . But I'm determine as ever to make Jiyeon fail and be forced to leave . I'm showing Lee Sooman the text , Tao can go to hell . He has no feelings for anyone but himself , would it really matter if his boss find out . 
Ugh just thinking about it makes me mad !

I headed over to SM with a determine mind . When I walked over to SM I saw Seohyun siting there her face looked tired and worried , she had dark circles that were visible even after the make-up she used to conceal it. 

" Yah Seohyun did you not sleep at all last night , you look like the walking dead " I said.

" oh I did I'm just a bit tired and kinda worried " Seohyun said back.

Ugh I bet that's all due to Jiyeon . That girl really deserves a slap in the face.

" Yah Seohyun don't worry about Jiyeon , I have something that will make her leave Ok just focus on our debut ok " I said. 

" What you have a plan , Ara please don't do anything that will hurt you promise me " Seohyun said concern in her voice. 

" Trust me Seohyun , I won't do anything bad " I said. 

"Okay let's go " Seohyun said .

END OF ARA'S POV 

I felt like I couldn't trust Ara , what if she hurts herself . Ara didn't look to good today . I wonder is everything's alright. 

We had a very busy schedule . Everything was going just fine. i just finished practice when .......

LUHANS POV 

I left the dorm early due to a schedule I felt very bad I promised Seohyun that everything would be okay but protect her , but I'm not with her to protect her I feel like a liar . Once Jiyeon is out of the picture everything will be just fine . 

During practice I noticed that Tao look very down.

" Yah Tao what's wrong " I asked ?

" Ara that what's wrong " Tao answered . 

" What happened " I asked.

" Ara wants to show the text to Lee Sooman so that Seohyun's problem will be solved , but the Lee Sooman will find out about our relationship . Ugh she cares more about her friends she's so selfish " Tao said frustrated.

I was surprised can this kid her himself SHE'S BEING SELFISH why this boy so stupid.

" Tao she's being selfish really Can you hear yourself right now " I asked?

It took him sometime to realize but then ,

" OMG IM SOO STUPID , I need to find Ara I'm so stupid PABO , PABO , PABO I need to apologize " Tao yelled. 

With that Tao and me decided that after practice Tao would find Ara and apologize for being a stubborn brat . 

END OF LUHANS POV 

ARA'S POV 

After we finish practice me and Seohyun parted ways I went straight to the CEO's office .

Jiyeon your time is over .

I knocked on the door , " Come In" he said. 

I walked in ready to tell him I took a deep breath and started talking .

" Sir I want to tell you something your niece is not nice she has been trying to blackmail me and tao using a picture she found and she's trying to ruin Seohyun's life I'm not overacting I also have proof , I think you should do something about it " I showed him the text and the picture . 

" Ara thank you for telling me this , we need to go and find my niece Ill send her back to America with the earliest flight" The CEO answered.

" Wait so you don't care about me and Tao there's not problem with it " I said. 

" Ara this is my company I know what is going on I have camera's everywhere " He replied. 

With that we left his office to find Jiyeon. 

END OF ARA'S POV 

When ..... I saw Jiyeon . Her eyes looked lifeless her face was very pale almost Grey she look like someone had drained all the life out of her.

She came closer to me , I started moving back but soon I was pressed against the wall . Jiyeon had grabbed my arms she spoke words that made my spine tingle her voice was hoarse 

" Your life's perfect , your face is perfect , Seohyun did you have fun killing off every bit of Jiyeon that was left hmm did you now let me kill you won't that be fun " Jiyeon asked? While pulling out a small pocket knife .

I tried to get out of her hold and run , I tried screaming but still no one heard me . The knife was coming scarily close to me.

" Stop it Jiyeon come to your senses please " I pleaded .

" I'm fully in my senses what don't we start with that pretty face of yours shall we " Jiyeon said. 

The knife came closer I tried my best to kick her but she didn't move . I was trapped I closed my eyes ready to feel an impact but then a voice was heard . 

" LEE JIYEON HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY " yelled the CEO ! 

" LEAVE HER ALONE YOU WICKED CRUEL DEVIL " Ara said pulling her away from me .

Luhan and Tao came to me and asked me if I was alright.

Jiyeon tried to hit Ara and run away but Ara just slapped Jiyeon across the face .

" You deserve to be in a mental asylum " Ara yelled. 

" I knew you were bad but I didn't know you were capable of all this " luhan said In raged 

The CEO called Security to take Jiyeon away . 

" Put her on the next plane to the USA and call her parents tell her about their daughter " The CEO instructed.

With that the security took Jiyeon away .

" Seohyun are you alright " luhan asked? 

" yup I'm fine and I think everything will be just fine " I replied. 

 

Authors note 

sorry i've been busy with school work so i wasn't able to update but its almost march break and i will post more often this chapter has not been edited so please excuse the spelling mistakes , Its kinda short but im planning to post more chapters on friday.