Tao & Ara (date)

Fake ???? What ???

Ok so guys I'm Back after a loooooooooooong time anyway the last chapter was a date with  Luhan and Seohyun but this chapter is a sweet on about Tao & Ara who had there own fun little date. This Chapter is going to be short but i hope you guys enjoy this sweet chapter and forget about things and news that may be bugging you :) .

 

No ones POV

Luhan and Seohyun headed down to the park but on the other side Tao and Ara decided to head to the beach. Tao and Ara arrived by the beach which was completely empty because it was late and a working day. So Ara and Tao were alone. Holding each other hands tightly they walked by the seashore viewing the beautful glistening water.

ARA's POV

We were walking by the water it was perfect nothing could have been anymore perfecter. The sea looked beautiful plus the moon shining onto the water added an extra beautiful touch. could this date get any better I'm walking with the person I love he is perfect his eyes , his nose , his cheeks and his kissable lips theres nothing in this world that makes me happier. right now i'm just staring at this panda.  

END OF ARA"S POV

" Yahh Ara as much as I love you looking at me I think you should take a look in front of you " Tao said.

Confused Ara turned to see that a pathway along the beach was light up with lights leading to a table for 2 that was filled with food.

" Tao what is this " Ara asked shocked.

Tao smiled at Ara's shocked expression and kissed her lips gently before answering " a sweet dinner for my sweet girlfriend" Tao replied. then quickly stealing another kiss but this time on the cheek.

Ara smilled at Tao's sweet skinship. They both sat down and ate tell they were full after eating they proceeded to walk farther down the beach.

When Tao had an idea.

TAO'S POV

I decided to pick up Ara bridal style and run into the water. 

" YAHH TAO " Ara screamed and wrapped her hands around my neck afraid of falling.

" Ara lets play in the water " I said.

" Yahh Tao let's not play in the water because i don't have extra clothes and shouldn't you have ASKED ME BEFORE YOU RAN INTO THE WATER " Ara said annoyed.

" I packed clothes for myself and I have a pair of tights for you and you can borrow my sweater" I replied smiling

END OF TAO'S POV

Ara wasn't really in the mood to actually play in the water so Ara decided to argue her way out.

" Tao pleasee can we not do this " she pleaded for the hundreth time.

" Okay " Tao answered back.

with that Ara loosened her grip on Tao , Thats when Tao saw his chance and let go of Ara dropping her in to the water.

" YAHHH ZITAO IM GOING TO KILL YOU " Ara yelled as she ran after Tao.

Ara ran after Tao and was finally close to catching him when she fell right on him.

Both Ara ad Tao layed in the sand laughing. Tao stopped laughing and stared at Ara. He proceeded closer and kissed Ara.

Ara was suprised but kissed him back this wasn't like any kiss they ever had. After a few minutes they both pulled away for air.

" I Love You Ara " Tao said.

" Same here Tao " Ara said.

Tao then placed a quick kiss on Ara's lips once again before tell her to change her clothes because she might catch a cold.

Once they had both changed out of there clothes. Tao walked Ara to her house.

AT ARA'S HOUSE ( or now both seohyun and ara's dorm)

Ara got home first so she decided to stay awake and wait for Seohyun.

After about ten minutes Seohyun came home.

" Sooooo how did your date go " Ara asked ?

" It was fun what about yours " Seohyun asked ?

" Amazing" Ara said.

Both girls shared what happend on there dates not leaving out even one detail.

Soon the girls went to sleep since D-Day was coming up

 

ENDDDDDD of chapter

hope you enjoyed