Hurt & Scared

Fake ???? What ???

Hi guys this chapter is a bit depressing I'm not very good at writing depressing things but I tried please enjoy :) 

Jiyeon's POV 

I walked back to my house , Tears threatening to fall out of my eyes at anytime . I tried to hold it in but I just couldn't , why did he ask me on a date why did I tell him that .

Aishh Jiyeon why are you like this 

Tears fell from my eyes smudging all my make up , the tears becoming black because of my eyeliner. Black tears Streaking my face I looked like a mess . I tried to compose myself but I just couldn't I kept crying and sobbing as if something really bad had happen.

Jiyeon why not use this pain to help torture her , A voice spoke In my head.

" THAT'S IT " I yelled .

"IM NOT LETTING SEOHYUN GO , LET'S START WITH RUINING HER FRIENDS LIFE IM SENDING THAT PICTURE " I yelled with even more anger

That's right Jiyeon this is what you should be doing said the voice once again 

I stopped crying , My eyes had changed from my soft brown eyes into dull lifeless eyes . That little part of me that was left was now suddenly gone as well. 

" Torture won't be just enough you need to break her down tell she wants to die make her life living hell " the voice spoke 

I grabbed my phone , looking for the picture anger flood my body I felt like my whole body was if flames 

" AISH IT'S GONE " I yelled throwing the phone against my mirror with all my strength .

The mirror Shattered in to pieces 
I walked up and picked up a piece of glass . I stood there staring at the piece of glass . 

I was not Jiyeon anymore somebody else had now taken over , my heart , my Brain , everything .

I took that piece of glass and ran my finger over it causing my finger to bleed . The cut stung but soon a feeling of relief and relaxation flood through me . This time I cut my wrist watching the blood flow out like a waterfall made me feel better . 

I didn't know who I was anymore 

All I knew was that 

Seohyun you and your friends are dead .

END OF JIYEONS POV 

You couldn't sleep as much as you tried you felt scared , we had deleted the picture but got some reason you couldn't help but think that Kai had just added fuel to the fire . Also you kept thinking about Jiyeon and her phone why hadn't she changed anything . Maybe the old Jiyeon still lives the girl you were friends with .
You really needed someone to talk to but Ara was with Tao and Luhan was out on a schedule with Baekhyun and Lay. the others were sleeping.
After much thinking you decided to try to get some sleep . 

You still couldn't sleep so you decided to wait for Luhan to comeback .

ARA'S POV 

Me and Tao left the dorm after the Kai thing was settled but I couldn't help stop thinking about the worry that was written all over Seohyun's face .

Aish maybe I should have stayed with her she needs someone to talk too .
Maybe I could help somehow , maybe if we show the text to Lee Soo man 
But then he would find out about our relationship and tao doesn't want that , but it wouldn't hurt to ask him right .

My thoughts were interrupted by Tao . 

" Ara Are you okay , you look a bit lost " Tao asked ?

" What , umm no It just nothing " I replied .

Tao pulled me closer to him , wrapping his arms around my waist he came closer and kissed my cheek and spoke :

" Ara Go on tell me What's wrong I'm here to listen " . 

I took a deep breath , trying to ready yourself.

" Tao you know about what's going on everyone is getting really stressed and Seohyun has been very lost these days shouldn't we just show the text to Lee Soo man " I said .

Tao took a minute to understand what you said .

" Ani we can't , he will figure out about us " Tao said .

" But Tao it's the only way Seohyun will be less stressed and Jiyeon will have to leave " I said.

" Do you Only care about Seohyun , what about me and my career " Tao said . 

I couldn't believe what he was saying.

Has he gone crazy .

" YAH ZITAO THAT'S NOT IT IM JUST TRYING TO HELP MY FIREND , NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR CAREER IF YOU BOSS FINDS OUT " I screamed . 

Tao was angry now , he couldn't believe you .

" YOU KNOW WHAT DO WHAT EVER YOU LIKE ARA , BECAUSE YOU KNOW ALL AND IM SURE SEOHYUN WILL BE PLEASED YOU FIXED HER PROBLEM IM LEAVING ARRASO " Tao yelled heading to the door. 

" GO ON SEE IF I CARE , AT LEAST IM NOT CARING FOR MY CAREER AND HELPING A FRIEND " I yelled 

I don't get it why can't he understand 
I didn't feel guilty but I felt sad . Why isn't he able to tell his boss about us , I just want to help my best friend 
Maybe we just aren't meant to be 

After all this Fighting I was just tired i just wanted to forget everything and go to sleep 

in the morning I'm going to solve this and I will show him the text . Tao is just being selfish

END OF ARA POV 

LUHANS POV 

I got home from my schedule , I was going to go to sleep but I wanted to check on Seohyun she had been through a lot today.

I went in her room to see Seohyun awake . As soon as she saw me she ran to me burying her head into my chest and wrapping her arms around my waist and started crying .

I knew she had a rough day so I let her stay like that , I ran my hand through her hair . caressing her back letting her let out all her feelings.

" Baby it's okay , Everything will be alright " I said reassuring her .

She looked at me .

" Promise me no matter what happens you will stay by my side " Seohyun stated . 

I was surprised by her sudden out burst but chuckled a bit she was just too cute I kissed her cheeks and spoke 

" I promise I'll always be there for you no matter what happens " I said.

Seohyun smiled kissing my lips ever so gently .

"Luhan please stay here tonight " Seohyun asked. 

" Sure no problem " I said .

I climbed in to her bed and Sang her to sleep before we knew it we were both fast asleep .

END OF LUHANS POV 

Authors note 

Yes I  Short update , I'm sorry it's a bit depressing and a bit lame I really don't know how to describe pain and such but I hope you guys like it. 
Love you all 
Izza 

ps . I know this chapter is bit short ill make sure to update this weekend or early next week