Debut

Fake ???? What ???

5 Hours Before Debut 
Venus Stage 
Seoul,Korea

The Stylists running around looking for clothes, accessories And anything else that would make us look good. We practiced millions of times before we arrived to this point, but You were still practicing with Ara so your debut will be amazing. 

" Ara and Seohyun it's time for makeup and hair " Yelled our stylist.

Me and Ara both replied okay and ran towards our stylist. Our makeup concept was simple but had a bold touch Ara had a bold eyeliner complimented dark brown eyes.You had a pink lip colour that was a bit to bright for your style but Ara said it looked pretty. Next was our hair, the concept was to be natural so Ara had her natural slightly wavy long hair that fell at her hips. Ara was looking really pretty she was wearing a pretty leather jacket with a white lace tank top underneath and was wearing ripped jeans. As You had your natural straight hair and You were wearing a lace white dress with a denim jacket on top and tights underneath. You felt nervous and kept thinking do You look good ? does this style fit you ? 

" Ara you look SOOO pretty I can't even explain, I bet Tao would love to see you " You whispered.

" Shhh Seohyun if anybody finds out I'll kill you and Thank you " Ara said while hitting me in the arm. 

" Okay Okay relax Sorry " You said.

" Seohyun you look good too let's try to not forget any of the moves or lyrics " Ara said.

" Yup okay and thank you " You said.

Then after that it was silent You practiced the dance moves and Ara practiced the lyrics again you both were about to start a quick conversation when the door swung open revealing 12 guys with goofy smiles on their face. 

" Annyeong " yelled all 12 idiots together. 

Luhan headed towards you and pulled you into his embrace "You look beautiful Seohyun " he said.
Being so flustered by his suddenly brave action You hardly muttered a Thank you. After a few minutes he let you go and he flashed you his infamous smile and we headed to sit next to the rest of the EXO. " So You guys nervous " asked Kris. We both nodded our heads in the absolute most convincing way. " Don't be too nervous, try your best and make eye contact with the audience" said Suho. " Yes thanks for the advice we'll try " You said. We all just continued talking, when the camera director interrupted us. 

" Girls it's time to do a camera test and rehearsal " He Said. 

" Okay" we both said.

" Fighting" Exo said as we proceeded towards the stage.

Fast Forward to backstage 

The camera test took a long time we did a rehearsal and now we both were tired " Uhhh that's was hard " Complained Ara. " I totally agree with you Ara but we still have 3 hours tell it all starts " You said. After taking we headed back to our waiting room to see the EXO members waiting there but Tao and Luhan were missing. As we walked into the room. We were met with people Applauding us and congratulating us , We haven't even did the actual thing but people were happy that we got this far. We bowed showing our gratitude towards all the staff and people that were applauding us. After a long set of compliments all the staff had left us with the remaining members of Exo.

" Soo where's Luhan and Tao " You asked. 

" Ya Where are the 2 idiots" Asked Ara.

" Well I don't know where do you think they are " Replied Sehun Smirking everyone else followed sehun nodding there heads and shrugging their shoulder while still showing their infamous smirk.

" You know now spit it out one of you " Ara said. 

She was totally annoyed. 

" Ya Ara calm down maybe we'll tell you but first you might need to pass a test for you guys to see your other halfs" Said Chen followed by the approval of all the other members.

" What " You questioned confused? 

" You now a Test like your audition " Chanyeol said.

" I know what a test it I'm not an idiot Chanyeol" You said.

" Hurry up and tell us what it is " Ara said.

" Impatient Aren't we Ara " Asked Chen trying to annoy Ara more.

" YAHH Chen you know I'm won't see him for a bit because of our schedule can you please hurry up BEFORE I KICK ALL YOU PEOPLE" Ara said. 

" Okay okay Calm Down" Chen said.

"Okay so this is really easy you too just need to switch your talents and show us so that means Ara you dance and Seohyun you sing " Sehun said. 

Ara looked terrified when Sehun said the word Dance as for me it didn't really matter I wasn't as great as Ara but I can sing something short for Exo. 

" DANCE " ???? Ara Screamed .

After 10 minutes of Ara arguing with Chen about how mean and stupid he was being Ara finally gave up and said yes. 

While all this Stupidness was going on Luhan and Tao where playing eye spy on the rooftop waiting for there girlfriends to finish the stupid test they prepared for them. They both felt bad but not at that moment because Luhan was winning the intense game of Eye SPY and Tao wasn't going to lose this. 

BACK TO EXO 

" CHEN I SWEAR IM GONNA EAT YOU ALIVE OR KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AFTER THIS " Ara said. 

Ara had finally said yes and these where the words she said before exo started playing the music that Ara was going to dance too.

They played This Love by Shinhwa 

Ara started dancing she was kind of stiff at first and loosened up later into the song Ara did simple moves that she knew and once the song was over Ara punched The laughing Chen in the Arm then proceeded to go sulk in a corner while staring down the Exo members.

" We'll Seohyun it's your turn " Chen said. 

I went and Sang Juniel's My Lips after I had finished singing I was embarrassed so I went and hid behind Lay Oppa who was every so nice to let me do that. 

" Well you both did well " said Chen.

" Soo where are they " asked Ara.

" Rooftop " said Chen.

That made me annoyed they made us do all this just to tell us that they are on the rooftop really ?? 

" THE ROOFTOP ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT WASNT EVEN WORTH THIS MUCH " You yelled. 

The members laughed and told us to go. So me and Ara proceeded to the rooftop to find Luhan and Tao ....

" Eye spy with my little eye something that is red " Said Tao 

" Hmm is it that red pot over their " Luhan Said.

" Nope it was that red pair of shorts that the girl over there is wearing " Said Tao.

" What that's not fair that's not red it's Orange you stupid idiot " Luhan said.

" No it's Red" Tao yelled. 

" NOPE it's Orange" Luhan yelled.

THE TWO IDIOTS WHERE PLAYING EYE SPY ARE YOU SERIOUS.

Both Me and Ara looked at each other then went to hit both of them on there head. 

" Oww that hurt " Luhan said.

" What was that for " Asked Tao ?

" YOU GUYS PLAYED EYE SPY WHILE YOUR MEMBERS MADE ME DANCE TAO " Ara yelled. 

" Oh About that Ara sorry Me and Luhan Hyung kinda planned that " Tao said. 

" YOU GUYS DID THAT LUHAANNNN WHAT " You yelled. 

" Sorry Seohyunnie " Luhan said in Aegyo. 

" That won't work " You said.

" Okay well I'll make it up to you okay " With that Luhan pulled you away for Ara and Tao. 

Showing you the beautiful city landscape. " Does this make it up to you huh " Luhan asked ?

" L-Luhan it's beautiful " you said in awe. 

" Not as beautiful as you though " Luhan said. 

" Uh why are you being so cheesy PABO " You said blushing. 

" Oh Kyeopta Seohyun's blushing " Luhan said. 

Luhan came closer about to kiss you, you quickly shut your eyes when your phone rang. 

" Aish stupid phone " Said a now sulking Luhan. That made you laugh.

" Hello " you said. 
It was your manager it was time for a mic test and then debut time. 

" Sorry Luhan I'll make it up to you " You said while quickly pecking his cheek. 

" Okay " said sulky Luhan. 

You called Ara and Told what's going on so you both quickly ran down to your manager who scolded you guys for being late you both quickly mutter an apology and ran to the stage to give your mic test. After hours of practice and tests you guys were finally done and were on stand by for your debut stage. The once empty theatre was now filled with anticipating fans, friends and co-workers. Your heart was thumping loudly, You were nervous. The MC introduced your Duo and the Stage Director gave you the sign to enter the stage. 

That's when you realized that it's finally time 

LIGHTS , CAMERA 

1

2

Action 

We started performing. Ara started singing her part then it was your part 
We did everything we had practiced through out these months. After we finished we were Applauded by everyone it felt nice to be applauded for the hard work. You were happy that you did well. You guys exited stage and the staff congratulated you on your debut so did Exo you manager told us that we have a busy schedule tomorrow so go rest. You bid goodbye to Exo and the Staff and headed home.

Sorry It took me so long I'm sorry that this chapter is short but ill update as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize. This chapter had a lot of Ara and Seohyun so it wasn't very lovey Dovey but the next 2 chapters will be very lovely Dovey.