Feelings for KiKwang?!

Dreaming Away

 

-okay, I didn't really re-read/ go through this.. so if there are mistakes..my bad! LOL. Here's ch. 9! Ch. 10 just needs to be typed ;)
 
 
 
"Because you like me", he had told her. 
Before Charlotte had a chance to say anything, her mother came in the room.
"Dinner's ready you two", she smiled and winked at the two.
Charlotte quickly jumped off the bed and was fanning her face with her hand. She was definitely embarrassed. KiKwang chuckled quietly as her watched her do this.
They got to the dinner table which had plenty of food for the four of them. Charlotte's father was already seated at the table. Her mother was getting the drinks out of the fridge. Once they got to the seats, her father Joonwoo, stood up and went towards them. 
"Hello sir! My name is Lee KiKwang", he smiled nicely and bowed, then shook his hand.
"Hello KiKwang. Call me Mr. Choi", he smiled and told him to sit down. Her parents sat next to each other and the other two across from them.
"Mrs. Choi, I love your house! It's very nice!", Kikwang told her.
Julie smiled,"Why thank you KiKwang. You're too sweet".
"What kind of drink do you want?", she continued.
"A water please and thankyou", he smiled adorably. Charlotte silenty ate her dinner, feeling very awkward.
"So how is that project coming along?", her father asked, waiting for a reply from either one of them.
"It's great! We finished the whole dance today. Right Charlotte?", KiKwang turned his head to look at her. She was in her own world untill she felt eyes starring at her.
"What?", she looked up. She suddenly realized how unpolite and messy she was. Charlotte swallowed her food that was in . 
"Sorry, what did you say?", she quietly said.
KiKwang chuckled, he hasn't took his eyes off her, "We were talking about our dance project."
"Oh right..", she nodded her head and continued to eat. KiKwang quietly laughed at her actions.
"This is really delicious by the way", KiKwang complimented Julie's cooking, trying to break the silence.
"Oh thank you!", she smiled.
"So you're from America?", he asked her.
"Yes, I am. That's how I met Charlottes father". she looked at her husband and they both smiled at each other. They looked so happy and in love. Charlotte rested her head on her hand  She was admiring her parents by smiling.
"Do you want aything else KiKwang?", Charlottes mother asked.
"No, thank you", KiKwang politely said.
"Okay, well if you want anything just let me know!", she smiled, getting up and collecting all the empty dishes. Joonwoo also got up from his seat and helped his wife clean up.
"I should probably start going huh?", KiKwang looked at Charlotte who was just sitting there.
"Only if you want to, we can hang out over there at least", she pointed to a living room.
They both went to the room and sat on the couch. KiKwang felt so awkward now. He didn't know if he should leave or if he should stay. All he knew was that he didn't want to leave. Even if they were just sitting there on the couch, literally doing nothing, he was having fun. 
"Your mom makes delicious food", he said to start a conversation.
She chuckled,"I think so too".
KiKwang took out his phone and he started to text. Charlotte still had that awkward scene in her room replaying over and over. That was why she was uneasy at dinner.
"So that was DooJoon. They're all coming to get me", he told her while he put his phone back into his pocket.
"Really? Why all of them?", she asked.
"Not sure. They probably want to see you", he laughed and she joined him.
The others got to her house right on time. KiKwang was already ready. They knocked and rang the door bell. 
"Charlotte!", they all sang. Charlotte couldn't help but giggle and blush.
"Hi guys!", she said and welcomed them to her home.
"Do you guys want to sit down here for a while?", she asked sweetly.
"Yes!", the boys all said and laughed. They all sat on the couches in the living room.
"Nice house!", Dongwoon looked around.
"Thanks!", she smiled.
"Well, I think we should go soon", DooJoon announced, getting up.
"Aww! We barely got here!", Yoseob said a little louder than normal. 
"Yeah! Charlotte didn't even give us a tour", Junhyung added.
Charlotte giggled at the boys.
"You guys can come some other time and I'll show you around. How about that?".
"We accept your offer!", Doojoon answered for them.
"Yes!", the others said right after.
"I already saw her house, ate amazing food, and stayed a LONG time", KiKwand smirked at his friends.
"Let's not take KiKwang then! He's always with Charlotte anyways. Taking her away from us!", Yoseob said to him.
"Yeah!", the guys agreed.
"YAH! I was just kidding!", KiKwang stood up.
"I'm pretty sure they were joking Kwangie!", Hyunseung laughed at him.
KiKwang laughed, feeling embarrassed,"I knew that".
"Okay! Let's go!", Doojoon got everyone up.
"Bye Charlotte!", they all bowed.  Charlotte stood by the door saying bye. KiKwang was the last to leave. 
"Byeyeom! Thanks for letting me over", KiKwang told her. Charlotte tapped his shoulder before he left. He stopped to face her in front of her doorstep.
"Yeah?"
"You know I don't like you", she had a serious look on her face. She had to make it clear.
KiKwang chuckled and touched her cheek, "Sure ya don't".
He started heading off but he stopped and turned. He winked at her and waved, then ran to the can where DooJoon kept calling for him. She shut the door and had her back against the door. "What did he just do?", she thought.
"Oh KiKwang left?", her mother entered the room.
Charlotte blinked, "Yeah. He said thanks for the food". She remembered to tell her mom.
"He's a nice guy", Charlottes dad came to the room and joined in the conversation. 
"I really liked this guy, better than the last..", her father continued.
Charlotte quickly said, "We're not dating!!". Hearing "that guy" hurt her. It felt like pain all over again.
"You two should! He's cute for you! I approve!", her mom winked.
"No thanks. I'm going to bed. Night", she went upstairs and straight to her room.
After she cleaned up, she went to sleep. She thought about KiKwang. Does she like him or was all this flirting just messing with her mind? She didn't really sleep. She wanted to know how she felt about him. It bugged her. She tossed and turned all night long.
------
When Charlotte got to school, she met up with Sophie. Her body felt weak and her eyes wanted to shut, but she finally realized how she felt about KiKwang, at least so she thought. She wasn't planning on telling Sophie yet.
"Hi! Oh! Are you okay?", Sophie said right after she saw Charlotte. 
Charlotte yawned, "Yeah, just didn't get much sleep". 
"Hmm.. I see", she looked at her curiously. Thankfully the bell had rang so Sophie wouldn't bug her with endless questions.
A few classes passed and it was finally lunch. Charlotte, once again, could not wait to eat. Plus, she thought it will make her awake. She sat down and ate her food peacefully. This time she ate slowly so she can savour the moment. 
"Hey!", she felt someone sit right next to her. 
She looked up and saw KiKwang, "Hi!". She flashed a smile. He was immedietly eye smiling her. 
"Meet me at my dorm around 8:30 and we can go to the practice room and practice for one last time!", he told her. 
She nodded as she chewed her food. He chuckled, which made Charlotte look at him. He was really attractive, Charlotte had to admit. She gulped the food and looked away. Was she blushing? Charlottes eyes widened. 
"Charlotte, you okay? You look like you saw a ghost", DooJoon appeared right in front of her face. Charlotte turned red, hoping KiKwang didn't hear.
"Wait what? What's wrong?", KiKwang looked at her. 
"Nothing!", she smiled, "I just thought I saw a bug". The two boys laughed at her.
"You're so cute", KiKwang eye smiled.
She chuckled, feeling embarrassed, "Well I finished my lunch. I have to go meet up with a teacher."
"Aww, well see you later", DooJoon smiled and waved.
Truth was that she wasn't going to meet up with a teacher. She just had to get away with KiKwang making her so confused. She was against a wall in a random hallway, looking down at her feet.
"What is going on with me?", she sighed. She was definitely confused and it was all because of one boy.
 
 
 
 
-How was it?!! I was gonna put ch. 10 in here..but I decided not to! LOL. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks<3