Jogging and argues.

Dreaming Away

 

 
Beast just finished doing their comeback performance and was just hanging around in the room. Kikwang was sitting on a couch all by himself. He was in a deep thought. He didn't know what he was doing. He had two girls on his mind. Eunhee and Charlotte.
"What's wrong hyung?", Dongwoon suddenly appeared. 
"Nothing.. it's nothing", he looked at Dongwoon, who was now sitting next to him. 
"Oh c'mon, you can tell me!", the maknae smiled.
"Girls", Kikwang simply said.
"Well you are a ladies man", he winked.
"Not helping Woonie!".
"Sorry hyung! So you don't like Eunhee anymore? Is that the problem?"
"I don't know anymore", Kikwang sighed.
"Ah hyung! Cheer up! You'll figure things out!", he smiled, cheerfully.
"Thanks", Kikwang hugged Dongwoon.
"Awe, look at the happy couple!", Junhyung said sarcastically as he clapped his hands together.
----
The whole day Charlotte and Sophie were together. They had a girls day all to themselves. They stayed home, watching movies and eating. Charlotte needed that. She was out of it recently and all she wanted was her best friend. When Sophie left, Charlotte decided to sleep.
The next day, Charlotte got up feeling full. She ate a lot of junk food yesterday. She felt disgusting. Charlotte got dressed into jogging shorts and a loose t-shirt to run in. She went outside, feeling the cool morning air blow across her skin. Right when she began to jog, some one unexpected was calling her name.
"Charlotte!", a males voice yelled. Charlotte looked back to see Kikwang standing there.
Charlotte stopped in shock, "What are you doing here?".
"I came to talk to you", he ran up to her.
"I'm in the middle of a jog," she turned around and was about to start running until Kikwang grabbed her wrist. She was trying to make him let go, but it was not working.
"Just hear me out", he said. By then, Charlotte stopped and loudly sighed. 
"Fine. What do you want?", she faced him.
"I like you Charlotte", he said so confidently.
"Well you have Eunhee", she looked down at the road.
"I broke up with her". This made Charlotte look back at him with a slightly surprised expression.
She finaly said, "So you expect me to get with you right after you break up with her?".
Kikwang slowly nodded his head yes, not knowing what to say.
"Wow. Just wow.. I really can't believe you", she told him.
"What? I'm single. I know I like you. I know you like me too".
Charlotte sighed, "It's not that simple. I don't think I can trust you". Kikwang stayed quiet, waiting for an explanation. But instead of an explanation, Charlotte ran. She ran as fast as she could.
"Charlotte!", Kikwang ran after her, calling her name over and over. But Charlotte kept running. Kikwang finally caught up to her and stopped her from running.
"What do you want?!", she yelled.
"You!", he yelled right back at her. He was tired and annoyed right about now.
"I don't like you!", she said.
"Why?", he softly spoke.
Charlotte stayed quiet for a bit, "Because, you're a player and untrustable".
"I am not!", he defended.
"Then what do you call flirting with me while you were with Eunhee?".
"Me realizing that I like you", he said a little less loudly than how he was just a few seconds ago.
"Sorry Kikwang. I just can't. What would happen if you like someone else? Dump me like how you did to Eunhee?".
"That's not going to happen," he looked at her seriously, in the eyes.
Charlotte looked away, "I don't want to get hurt, sorry".
"Stop saying that! Do what your heart feels Charlotte! You like me! Just admit it", he raised his voice again.
"I don't like you! You're dumb, flirty--"
"No, I am cute, y, caring, nice--"
"concieted, self-centered, idiot--"
He stopped correcting her, "I am not!".
"Mhm! Yes and.. and.. you're short!".
 
 
----
Sorry I haven't been updating quickly and that it's a short chapter. I always forget what font I use.. such a fail. LOL. and, I'm getting tired of my banner..
Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting!♥