Chapter 8.

Dreaming Away

I APOLOGIZE FOR UPDATING LATE!!! I have been a little busy! Well, here is chapter 8!!

 

Charlotte was in her class right before lunch. She sat there, listening to her teacher teach. At least she tried to. All day one song was stuck in her head, "Oasis". She even sang it during her morning shower.

It was lunch and she went to get her food. She didn't want to repeat yesterday. After she got her food, she went to her normal spot where all her friends hang out at. She seemed to be early than usual since no one was there. She took a shaded spot and sat down to eat. Before she ate, she smiled.

"Hi!", HyunSeung came and sat next to her, holding his tray of food.

"Hello HyunSeung!", she smiled at her friend and took a bite of her lunch.

"Call me Oppa for now on okay?", he smiled.

"Okay, Oppa!", she smiled and they ate their lunch together. That's when more people came with their lunches and it was less quiet as it was.

When Charlotte finished her lunch, she got up for some one else to sit. KiKwang sat on her spot right away, smiling like a fool. Charlotte gave him a weird look, but then remembered last night and his voice. She just starred at him, now looking like the fool.

"Earth to Charlotte!", KiKwang yelled.

"Huh?", Charlotte came back to reality.

"Do you want to sit here?", he asked.

"Uhm, no ..it's okay", she said, remembering his voice.

"Oh, Oppa! How is your dance coming along?", she looked at HyunSeung, trying not look at the guy sitting next to him.

"Oppa?!!! Charlotte! Call me Oppa too!", YoSeob said, who was also sitting next to HyunSeung.

Charlotte chuckled, "Okay. Anyways..", she look back to HyunSeung waiting for an answer.

"It's going fine actually! My partner isn't that bad", he told her.

"I can't wait to see you dance", she smiled at him. KiKwang looked at Charlotte and then at HyunSeung.

"Me too right?", YoSeob said, smiling.

"Of course!", she smiled back.

She looked at the three, "Well I'm going to say hi to my other friends. I'll see you guys later!".

Charlotte walked over to her friend Yung-a and Jinho. They always seemed to be together. The two could just be really close friends or there was some kind of chemistry. Charlotte remembered the weekend, and they were kind of close especially at the bonfire. Charlotte shook the thought off and sat with them.

"Hi guys!", she smiled happily.

"Hi!", they said in unison.

"So how's your classes going so far?", Yung-a asked her.

"It's going good. Yours?", she asked.

"It's going well. My classes are great!", Yung-a smiled.

Yung-a loved learning. It was her last year here and so was Jinhos. She is a mature person, who was like "the adult" of the group. She was also a laid back kind of girl. She has medium length black hair. Yung-a was tall and slender.

"What about you Jinho?", Charlotte asked him.

"It's going good too! My photography class is my favorite", he shyly chuckled.

"Of course!", Charlotte joined with him and laughed.

Jinho loved photography. He was a shy guy, but he's opening up now. He obviously loves taking pictures. He has his camera with him at all times. Jinho is a tall and skinny guy. He has black short hair and a pair of glasses he wears most of the time.

She stayed with them the whole time at lunch. She really enjoyed it. Charlotte wishes she could hangout with them more often. She also secretly wished those two would date. She thought they were really cute together.

When lunch was over, Charlotte got up off her seat and said bye to her two friends. She was walking away until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around, curious to who it might be. It was the one and only KiKwang.

"Oh, hi KiKwang", Charlotte said nicely.

"Hey! So tomorrow practicing at your house?", he smiled.

"Yeah! I have a room where we can dance in", she smiled back.

"Okay then, I'll see you in dance", he winked at her and then left.

Charlotte couldn't help but smile and shook her head and left to the next class. She was so bored. "Oasis" then again, popped in her head. She found herself daydreaming all through class until dance came.

In dance class all they did was some dance routines and warm-ups. Nothing to special. Jill didn't really want them to practice their own dances because she wanted to be "suprised". Today wasn't that hard of a class, and it actually ended early. Charlotte went over to her friends for a quick chat before school ended.

"Hi Charlotte", they all greeted, Joon being the loudest.

Charlotte chuckled, "Hi guys! So what's everyone up to?".

"N..N..nothing!", Jonghyun choked, Min elbowed him, making him yelp.

Charlotte quickly raised an eyebrow. They were definitely hiding something. But instead of wasting her time, she decided to let it go. Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"How are you Charlotte?", DongWoon quickly changed the topic.

"I'm doing alright and you?", she smiled at him.

"I'm great!", he smied cheerfully.

"And why is that?", she asked him.

"Oh, uhm..no reasons", he chuckled.

"Okay, I guess I'll be going to get my stuff now", Charlotte looked at the wall clock and went to get her belongings.

Just a few seconds and the bell rang. She was behind YoSeob and DooJoon who were both heading out the door.

"Oh I can't wait!", Yoseob said with joy.

"Can't wait for what?", Charlotte asked.

They turned around with shocked expressions. Yoseob looked at DooJoon, waiting for an answer.

"Can't wait for the dance he's doing on Friday", DooJoon explained.

"Oh..", Charlotte said. What is going on with them?, she asked herself.

Charlotte arrived at her house after school had ended. 'Finally!' is what she told herself. Since KiKwang was coming tomorrow, she had time to do homework and study. She finished her homework early. She was so bored. She actually wished KiKwang was there with her.

"Time to sleep, I guess", Charlotte sighed. It was around 6 in the evening. It was a very easy, boring and lazy day for Charlotte.

-------

Wednesday finally came by. Unfortunately, it was pretty much the exact same day for Charlotte . She was dreading this, but still put a smile on her face to get through the day.

After school, she finally went home feeling happy. KiKwang wasn't going to show up until late in the evening. Which meant she had plenty of time to do homework and nap right after, And so she did. She was deep in her sleep that she didn't wake up to the time she had set her cell phone alarm. She didn't even wake up to KiKwangs calls either.

"HEY! Wake up!", was what Charlotte heard. The noise seemed very close but she didn't want to open her eyes.

"Yah! Sleepyhead! Wake up!", a male voice came loud enough for Charlotte to wake up.

Charlotte opened her eyes, looked to her left and then right to see a brown teddy bear holding a red heart that says "Im sorry".

"What the..", Charlotte got up and saw KiKwang with his back leaned against the wall.

"Is this yours?", she asked, grabbing the cute stuffed animal.

"Nope it's yours!", he smiled.

"Why does it say 'I'm sorry'?", she wondered.

"Well..", he hesitated, " I uh, felt bad for not taking you home last night. I'm so dumb sometimes...", he chuckled in embarrassment.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow, "You give me a cute stuffed bear because you didn't take me home, but we argue when I almost died by drowning?"

"You think my gift is cute?", he smiled, ignoring everything else she said.

Charlotte mumbled, "Uh..yeah".

"That's good! It's also a sorry for waking you up!", he chuckled.

"It's okay! We gotta get started", she placed the bear on her bed and showed him the way to the room.

They entered in a regular room. It had wooden floors and a wide,long mirror. There was a huge stereo with speakers. The rooms wasn't so detailed yet. Charlotte just needed a room to dance in.

"Oh yeah! I didn't know you were white!", KiKwang randomly pointed out.

"Yup. American and Korean", she smiled, getting everything setted up. KiKwang obviously met Charlottes mom.

"That explains a lot!", he said out loud.

"What do you mean?", Charlotte curiously asked.

"Well you don't look full korean and your name is Charlotte".

"That's why?" she laughed. KiKwang blushed in embarrassment.

"So let's get started, shall we?"

-------

They finished after about an hour and a half , both feeling a little exhausted. They finished learning a whole dance and decided to practice on Thursday.

"Do you want to freshen up and then eat some dinner?", Charlotte suggested.

"Uhm, yeah. Sure why not?", he smiled.

Charlotte showed KiKwang the bathroom for him to take a shower. When KiKwang was in, Charlotte also took a shower in her room. She didn't want to feel dirty and smelly during dinner.

Charlotte was wearing a pair of jeans and a gray v-neck. She came out of the bathroom and saw KiKwang. He was wearing some jeans and a v-neck as well. Except his v-neck was low. Very low. Charlotte immediately noticed and was starring at his bare chest. Luckily for Charlotte, KiKwang didn't notice this. He was too busy looking around her room.

"Hey! We're matching", KiKwang looked up at her, smiling. Charlotte looks at she was wearing and than at him.

"Wow", she said sarcastically, but laughed.

"Your soap in the shower smells amazing!", he randomly said.

"Really? I use a different soap, so I wouldn't know", Charlotte replied.

"Oh here! Smell me!", KiKwang came closer for her to smell.

They were really close together. For a second she couldn't breathe. But then she quickly took a whiff of the smell coming from his body. Charlotte looked up to his face. Their eyes locked on each others. KiKwang seemed to be leaning towars her for a kiss.

"You smell fantastic!", Charlotte quickly said. She turned away and acted like she was searching for something.

"I know right? I got to buy me some of that", he chuckled.

"Mhm", she nodded.

Charlotte was looking through her desk drawer that was filled with miscellaneous things. She was randomly scattering everything. Which was definitely not like, she liked to keep things clean and organized.

"Whatch looking for?", KiKwang came up from behind her.

Charlotte shuttered after she felt his breathing touching her neck. She turned to face him, which was very close to her face.

"N..Nothing", she stuttered.

KiKwang looked over her and noticed a mini colorful notebok.

He grabbed it and said, "What's this?!".

"HEY! give it back! That's personal", she tried getting it.

Charlotte tried hard to get this book of hers. But Kikwang was a strong guy. Charlotte had to get it though. So with all her strength, she tackled him onto her bed. She was on top of KiKwang, still trying to get her book. KiKwang was laughing the whole time. He seemed to be enjoying this.

"Here! Here!", he eventually gave it to her, laughing like a maniac.

With no hestitation , she grabbed the book and put it away. They were then both sitting on her bed, side to side.

"So what's in the book?", he said, looking at her.

"Nothing.", she said seriously.

"C'mon. You punched and tackled for that thing!", he told her.

She groaned, "I write in it sometimes, okay?".

"So a diary?", he smirked.

"Yeah I guess".

"Ooo! I want to read!", he said jokingly.

"No! What's the point of a diary if I let you read it?", she said, now looking at him.

"Please!", he smiled cutely.

"And why should I let you read it?", she asked him, still looking at him.

He went closer to her face, still keeping eye contact, "Because you like me", he whispered and a smirk appeared on his face. 

 

Sorry again lovely readers!! How was it? I hope you liked it!! Comment/subscribe/ talk to me!♥ I'll try to update soon!!