Lunch Time

Dreaming Away

 

Charlotte had a fun time overall during her time with Hyunseung. Although, there was a moment where they talked about Kikwang and Eunhee. She found out that Eunhee was actually 2 years older than Charlotte, making Eunhee only a year older than Kikwang. Kikwang is 18 years old. The two started dating for months now. They met at a party a while back and it just happened like that. They kept it a secret so the public wouldn't know or than disaster will occur. Hyunseung also told her that Eunhee was a nice girl, but she didn't really talk to the others so he couldn't really say. She seemed to always be with Kikwang. Even though she found out about Kikwang's secret girlfriend, she still had a fun time with Hyunseung. He made her forget about it all.
 
It was finally Friday. It seemed like the week was going on forever. Charlotte wanted to get the day over with already. She didn't want to face Kikwang at all. She was still embarrassed and slightly angry at him. Her plan, once again, was to avoid him. This time she meant it. The one exception was today's dance class, where she had to perform with him.
---
It was already 5 minutes before lunch and Charlotte decided not to go to the spot. Kikwang was most likely going to be there. She thought about where to go. She came up with two possible destinations: stay in some class room or go to the library. She chose the library. It was huge, quiet, and Kikwang-less. Just what she needed. She sighed in happiness. The bell rang loudly, catching Charlotte's attention. She scurried her way out before any one can get to her.
 
"Hey, where are you going?", Yuri said, who was suddenly right behind her.
 
Charlotte didn't want to tell her where she was headed, so she lied, "A teacher wants me to see her, so I'll probably won't make it to lunch today. Mianhae!". She didn't want anyone coming in the library, what's the whole point of 'escaping' then? 
 
"It's okay! I'll see you later then", she waved good bye.
 
Charlotte hurried to go to the library now. Once she got there she picked a secluded table out of all the many tables there were to choose from. The library was the hugest building at this academy. It was filled with books everywhere, enough room for many people, and was 3 stories. 
 
Charlotte sat right away and went straight on with her homework. She would randomly glance around, just because. There was a few poeple around in here, either looking for books, hanging out, or alone just like herself. 
 
Meanwhile at their hangout spot, the few close friends of Charlotte seemed to have noticed her absence They weren't making it a big deal like if she was kidnapped or anything like that, but they were curious. Sophie would look around quickly and kept texting her best friend. In the end she got no reply and no Charlotte around the spot. Kikwang, too, noticed that wasn't their at the spot. His eyes wandered.
 
"Sophie, are you looking for Charlotte?",Yuri went up to her.
 
"Yeah, do you know where she is?", she asked, concerned.
 
"She told me she had to go meet with her teacher, so she wouldn't come out today"
 
"Komawo!", she sighed in relief, she cared for her best friend. When she goes to school in the morning and isn't around the middle of the day, she's going to question and wonder. Kikwang was listening the whole entire time, he felt a little sad that she wasn't here.
 
"Ay! Kikwangie!", Doojoon yelled, trying to get his attention.
 
"Huh?", he turned to Doojoon. 
 
"Hyunseung was trying to tell you something"
 
"Oh sorry hyung. What was it?", he now faced Hyunseung.
 
Hyunseung sighed, "I was saying that you messed up..big time".
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"He's talking about how you carelessly flirted with Charlotte while you are currently dating Eunhee, making Charlotte develop feelings for you", Doojoon explained.
 
Hyunseung nodded his head, agreeing to what he just said, "Jiyoung's a really nice girl. She's pretty-"
 
"And we all like her!", Yoseob cut Hyunseung off.
 
Kikwang stayed quiet. He didn't mean to hurt Charlotte, he actually didn't know she liked him.
 
"Wait she likes me?", Kikwang finally spoke. 
 
Although Kikwang was happy to hear that, he couldn't help but feel guilty. He was now in a deep thought. Did he like her back? He knew he had to talk to her.
 
 
 
- Hi! thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting. i hope you enjoyed this one! and yes kikwang is 18. i lowered their ages , so they are young now ;p