Jinho & Yung-a

Dreaming Away

 

"Mhm! And..and you're short!"
Kikwang gasped, he had no idea how to respond to that. She had left him speechless.
"Well, I'd love to talk but I should start my jog now", she smiled sarcastically and ran off.
------
 
"How could she call me short?!", he paced back and forth in the dorm. The rest of the boys were all there, just watching him. 
"Well you are short..", Doojoon muttered. Everyone chuckled as Kikwang groaned. 
Junhyung rolled his eyes, "Just 'win' her back".
"How?", Kikwang stopped walking around and turned his head to the guys.
 "I don't know. Buy her roses, do something cute, or just gain her trust back", Junhyung sighed. 
"But I tried. I tried to talk to her-", Kikwang said.
"Try harder!", Junhyung said.
"Or..just give it some time", Yoseob said, joining in on this.
Kikwang nodded, "Ok, I'll do that. Thanks hyungs".
"What about me?", Dongwoon stood up.
"What about you?", Doojoon laughed, as the rest of them joined in.
-----
 
While Charlotte jogged out of the neighborhood, she tried her best to enjoy her surroundings. The nice bystanders minding their own business to the beautiful trees and the little shops in the area. She panted from the all the running. She slowly decided to stop and sit on the next bench that was available to her. She finally found one facing a small, casual but creative art museum. 
 
"Oh how pretty!", she tried to look through the clear, windows from where she was sitted. She noticed a tall figure who looked extremely close to her good friend Jinho. She squinted her eyes to make sure she was seeing things correctly. "Well this is an art museum. He loves art", she thought to herself. 
 
"Omo! That is him!", she got up and walked her way to the entrance of the museum. She suddenly stopped, realizing she was still in her jogging outfit. She shrugged, thinking this museum wasn't too fancy or high class to wear a certain attire. 
 
Once she got in, she was already fascinated at the art around her. Yes, it was casual but the display of creativity was simply outstanding. When she found Jinho, she saw a girl relatively close to his side. They were starring at a painting, with their backs facing Charlotte. Then the girl turned to hug Jinho, and by surprise it was Charlotte's other good friend and unni, Yung-a. Charlotte quietly gasped, making sure she was unseen and unheard. A smile quickly formed on her lips. "Finally they are together!", she thought.
 
They were a cute couple and very much deserved each other. Charlotte didn't want to spy on them, although she was curious when this had all started. She walked out of the museum, with her arms folded across her chest, and still smiling. 
 
Charlotte sighed happily, "At least things can work out with some people".
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus chapter! Since it was Valentines (belated) Day, I wanted to update with a cutesy/cheesy chapter for you all! Unfortunately, Charlotte and Kikwang's relationship isn't ready for a scene/ chapter like that. SO, here is a bonus chapter with two side characters named Jinho and Yung-a! 
 
Yung-a is a very simple, smart, and sophisticated girl. She has medium length black hair, that ended below the collar bone. She is also tall and slender. She is an overachiever, always getting the perfect grades and test scores. She's the maturist one out of their group. She portayed more of the adult type but still she had fun and enjoys being with them.
 
Jinho is shy, artistic, very tall and skinny. He has short black hair and wore a pair of glasses. He had the artistic feel on him. He loves all things art. Jinho likes to take pictures of random things, having his camera with him at all times. He also loved to take photos of the group. He has a collage filled with photographic memories he likes to keep. Although he is shy and reserved, he now talks more since he is comfortable with his friends. 
 
It was both of their last year in school. They are very close friends and are always with each other, for the most part. Jinho secretly liked her. He admired her beautiful feautures and unique personality. He couldn't help but decide to tell her his true feelings. He thought long and hard about this. He didn't want to make things awkward, if it already wasn't from his shy personality. 
 
He told her to meet him at the art museum downtown, he wanted to show her something. Yung-a finally met up with him at the museum. She smiled immediately once she saw Jinho's awkward posture and cute but messy hair. 
 
"Hello!", she said.
 
"Hi", he smiled.
 
Yung-a noticed that his camera wasn't on him or his camera bag, "Where's your camera?". She looked on the floor, thinking he placed it somewhere near him.
 
"It's not with me", he looked at her and laughed once he saw her reaction to his comment.
 
"And why is that?", she asked.
 
"Well, I don't need to take any pictures today", he replied.
 
"Jinho, you always take photos. Why not today?".
 
"I'll show you", he grabbed her hand and walked to a certain painting. 
 
The painting was of the two, smiling so happily. This painting was based on a photo Jinho had taken at the beach during their homecoming weekend. The background should the clear blue sky and waves of water. Yung-a was amazed at how the painting came out so beautifully.
 
"Wow, that is simply magnificant. It's so wonderfully detailed..I love it", she smiled and hugged him. 
 
He couldn't stop blushing after that. His heart was racing just from the sudden hug. 
 
"I am glad you like it, because even if it's just from a photo taken recently it means more than that", he said to her. This made
 
Yung-a pull back to face him. They both didn't realize he had his arms around her waist.
 
"I like you Yung-a", he quietly said.
 
She blushed at hearing the words he had just told her, "I like you too".
 
"Really?", his voice sound a little shock.
 
"Yah! Of course! I always have", she smiled, "Even if you aren't the smartest, outgoing, and 'manliest' guy out there, you are the most amazing in my eyes".
 
Jinho then kissed her forehead, "Nice choice of vocabulary. Now let's go to the bookstore and take photos of us being a couple".
 
Yung-a laughed, "What happened to not taking photos today?".
 
"Well as you know, today now marks a great day that I know I need to have photos of. You know, to look back", he smirked. They both started to walk out when Yung-a stopped.
 
"Wait! I'll let you take photos of me, if you buy me a book", she put her hands on her hips and looked at Jinho attentively.
 
Jinho chuckled and grabbed her hand, "Let's go buy you a book!".  
 
 
-Was it cute and cheesy? Sorry how late the update was. Kikwang and Charlotte will be back more in the next chapter! Do you want more feauture/bonus chapters of the other characters as well? More of Jinho and Yung-a couple? Comment and tell me!^^ Thanks to all readers/subscribers once again! OH, btw, I'm working on another banner. I didn't like the 1st one so much.