Jiyoung and Hyunseung.

Dreaming Away

Charlotte couldn't believe what she had just heard from Kikwang. Her brain felt like it was malfunctioning.  He couldn't be dating some one this whole enitre time. Charlotte looked up at Eunhee and then smiled. 

"Hi Eunhee", she finally said, formally and smiled.

"Hello!", she smiled back cutely. She was a little taller than Charlotte, her body was slim and y, her hair was long, shiny and black, her face looked smooth and pure. She seemed perfect in Charlotte's mind.

"Uhm, come in", Kikwang told Eunhee. Charlotte went out of the way for Eunhee to come in. She sat down on the floor near the guys.

"Babe, do you think you can wait here for a while? I need to practice the dance, but after we will go to our anniversary date", he said nicely.

Before Eunhee could say anything, Charlotte said, "J..just go get ready for the date. I'll practice by myself". Yes, Charlotte was hurt and sad, but she didn't want to ruin their date.

"All alone?", Kikwang felt a little bad for having to leave her.

"Yeah, I guess", she shrugged.

"I can help you, if you want", Hyunseung offered, he was still where he was and so was the rest of the guys. The three looked back and saw all the boys starring and listening.

Charlotte gave a quick smile, "Sure why not?".

"Now go get dressed!", Eunhee giggled and pushed him so he can go to the room. Charlotte starred at the girl and couldn't help but feel sad. She was so beautiful, she thought.

While Kikwang went to get ready, the room was filled with awkward silences and short conversations. Eunhee quietly made her self comfortable by sitting with every one else. Charlotte didn't want to look at her any more, so she made no eye contact with her. She was jealous about all of this. She didn't expect this to be the outcome.

"I knew this was going to happen", Doojoon muttered to himself, but everyone in the room had heard.

"What did you say hyung?", Kikwang came out of the room, fixing his tie. Charlotte was trying to figure out what Doojoon was talking about, until she saw Kikwang. He looked incredibly handsome and cute. She couldn't keep her eyes off him until Eunhee came in the picture and hooked arms with him. She immediately looked away. 

Doojoon noticed and answered Kikwang, "Nothing..".

"You ready to go?", Kikwang looked at Eunhee.

"Yeah, hold up", she smiled and walked over to Charlotte.

"Hey Charlotte, thanks for letting Kikwang go out. It's hard for us to see each other as it is. Thanks so much!", she hugged her. Charlotte's eyes widened to the surprise hug.

"You're welcome..", she finally spoke and Eunhee let go, smiling. She seemed to be really happy.

"Bye guys!", they all said their byes and the couple had left the dorm.

"Let me just get ready and we can go practice. Kay?", Hyunseung faced Charlotte. She nodded and watched him go to a room. While this happened, the boys continued to what they were doing and Doojoon quickly sat next to Charlotte. 

Doojoon put his arm around her, "Don't be sad Charlotte".

"What do you mean?", she lied. She figured this was about Kikwang.

"I know you like him. I can see it."

She gave a quick laugh, "Oh yeah. Stupid me".

"No. You are not stupid. Kikwang can be a little babo. That guy, doesn't think before he does things".

"Thanks Doojoon. I'll be fine. It's not like I have strong feelings for the guy", she attempted to smile.

"I am ready!", Hyunseung came out, standing confident with his hands on his hips. This made Charlotte giggle and the other boys laugh. 

When they got to the practice room, Charlotte quickly taught Hyunseung the dance. He learned it as fast as he can and so they were off to go practice. Hours later, they were both tired and sweaty. Charlotte was ready to end practice.

"I feel bad, you didn't practice your dance", Charlotte then drank some water.

Hyunseung laughed, "Don't worry about! I don't need to practice mine". 

"Thanks oppa!", she went over to hug him, even though they were both filled with sweat.

"No problem Jiyoung", he winked.

"You would", she pouted.

Hyunseung sat himself on the floor and Charlotte followed.

"Why don't you like it?", he said in a serious tone.

"I just never got used to it I guess", she said.

"It's cute and it suits you! I like it", he smiled.

"Aww thanks! It's not that bad..", she smiled.

"But, I can only call you that! Okay?!", he joked.

She laughed, "If that's what you want Seungie!"

"You're okay, right?", he randomly asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Kikwang..", he quietly said.

"Oh. How'd you know? Did Doojoon tell you?", she asked.

"No... I kind of guessed".

"Wow, does everyone know this?", she wondered.

Hyunseung chuckled, "Nah, I think it's just Doojoon and I who know. We're good at these things".

"Well, to answer your question, I am fine. It's a good thing Eunhee came actually".

"Why is that?", he asked.

"I was going to confess today, around this time actually. If she didn't come, I'd face even more embarrassment".

"True. At least my Jiyoungie is fine and not sad about that dumb kwang", he smiled at her. 

"Thanks", she giggled, "so what now?"

"Hmm.. well..we can go out for some ice cream", he suggested.

"Ice cream right now?"

"Yes! We will first freshen up, then go get ice cream. It also helps people. It's like yummy medication".

"Let's go!", she giggled.

Hyunseung jumped up and helped Charlotte get up. They quickly freshened up so they could get their ice cream. Hyunseung was excited to get ice cream with her. He was feeling that their relationship was getting stronger. Of course in a brotherly- sister kind of way.

They were off to get some ice cream. Instead of using the van, Hyunseung wanted to walk and get some fresh air. The Thursday night air cooled the two from a long, hot practice. They both had enjoyed the nice, cool weather. Hyunseung still had to hide himself just in case. Thankfully no one seemed to notice, even when they entered the brightly, colorful ice cream shop.

Once they got in, Charlotte's eyes widened. First what got her attention was the place in general. Then, she saw the many flavors of ice cream. She didn't know which one to get.

"Jiyoung? Jiyoung! What do you want?", Hyunseung stared at her.

She looked at the flavors for one last time. She couldn't decide on what to choose.

"How about I pick one and then next Thursday you'll get a different one and so on?", he suggested.

Charlotte nodded her head yes, "I like the way you think".

"We'll get two chocolates", he ordered and payed while Charlotte picked a table for them. Hyunseung joined right after.

"The girl said I looked pretty. Do you think I'm pretty?", he smiled as cute as he could.

Charlotte laughed, "Hmm.. only sometimes". 

"We should do this every week", he smiled.

"Yeah! This can be like our own little thing"

The girl who had called Hyunseung pretty came to their table and gave them their cups filled with chocolate ice cream.

"Thank you!", they both told her.

Charlotte began eating her ice cream right away.

"You're so funny", Hyunseung laughed at the girl who was sitting in front of him.

"Ha.Ha.Ha", she said sarcastically. She thought about the day, and stopped eating for a second.

"Thank you Hyunseung", she told him. From that moment she knew Hyunseung and her were going to be close. She didn't know why, but she could feel it. This bonding made her trust him even more. 

 

 

- Hi guys! reebeast here. Sorry late update. D: I even lost this chapter earlier, I was so angry at myself and I had to type it all over again -__-. Anyways, Happy Holidays every one! And thank you for commenting and subscribing!!