Jealous of Joon.

Dreaming Away

"Joon?", Charlotte looked at the guy who was right in front of her.
"h..hi..Charlotte", he waved and smiled shyly.
"Why does it seem like you're hiding?", she crossed her arms on her chest.
"Wait, you're not going to ask me why I'm here?", he wondered.
"No.. it's the library. Not the girls bathroom. Then I would be asking", she paused, "Unless..you are following me". Charlotte giggled at the thought of Joon following her.Joon let out a soft laugh, thinking the exact same thing.
"Wait, why are you here then? You're being suspicious",  she finally asked.
"I need to pass chemistry to graduate..", he sighed.
"Chemistry? That explains why you are in this section", she looked around and saw many science and chemistry books.
Joon nodded, as he stayed quiet.
"Let me guess, you're embarrassed?".
Joon sighed once more, "Yeah. Pretty much".
"I can tutor you, if you want", Charlotte suggested. She was pretty good at the subject.
Joon's eyes widened, "Really?!  You would?".
"Mhm!", she smiled.
"Thank you so much!", he said as she told him to sit with her at the table.
Charlotte decided to start right away. She started slow and helped him until lunch was over.
"We'll continue tomorrow lunch?", she asked him as she packed her things in her bag.
"Sounds like a plan! Maybe we'll meet after school some days too..", he suggested.
"Sure! We'll talk more in dance then?", she asked. They both were walking together out of the library.
"Yeah. Oh, Charlotte?", he asked before they split ways.
"Yes?", she questioned.
"Please don't tell anyone of this..", he said seriously.
"Your secret is safe with me", she winked and headed to her next class.

Later at dance, Charlotte got settled in the room. Joon went to her as soon as she sat on the floor.
"Hello!", he smiled, happily.
Charlotte giggled, "Hi Joon".
"When is a good time for you to tutor me after school?", he asked right away.
Charlotte thought for a bit, "Maybe Tuesdays to Thursdays. It's really up to you though".
"I'm fine with that. I need to know this stuff so I am good for the rest of the year", he smiled.
"Okay, just come over my house. You know where I live".
He nodded his head and then they began to talk about other things.
While this was happening, Kikwang was watching the two the whole time. He was jealous to see Joon making her laugh, smile, and just be happy. Kikwang clenched his fists as he had many theories in his mind of them two dating.
"What's wrong with him?", Junhyung looked at Kikwang but was asking the other members.
"He's jealous", Yoseob smiled and the others laughed. Hyunseung was also looking at Joon and Charlotte. He felt a little uneasy and confused for some strange reason.
"I am not jealous", he spoke quietly.
"Whatever you say", Doojoon laughed.
"Now what's wrong with you?", Junhyung went to Hyunseung.
"Ehh. Nothing..", he shrugged.
Junhyung patted his back and stayed with him as they just casually talked.
Kikwang looked at Doojoon, "I bet she's doing this on purpose".
"Doing what?",Doojoon asked. They boys looked at Kikwang.
"Her flirting with Joon. She obviously is trying to get my attention. Make me jealous and stuff like that".
Right when he said that, the dance teacher started the class.
"Thank goodness", they all muttered.
After class, Joon and Charlotte walked out together.
"I'll meet you there tomorrow! Don't forgot okay!", Charlotte said to Joon.
Joon left and Hyunseung walked up to Charlotte.
"Hey. Feels like I haven't talked to you in years", he chuckled.
"It's been a week since we hung out oppa", she laughed.
"That's why we need to go get ice cream now", he smiled.
"You're not busy?", she asked.
"Nope! Now let's go!", he grabbed her wrist and started to walk to the ice cream store they went to last time.
"What was that all about? Why did he suddenly grab her wrist? Where is he taking her?", Kikwang constantly asked questions.
"Chill hyung", Dongwoon looked at Kikwang.
"Yeah, he's probably just going to talk to her", Junhyung shrugged.
"Why does he need to talk to her? Tell her I'm jealous?", Kikwang, now, began to overthink of the possibilities.
"He wouldn't do that", Junhyung assured him.
"Wait, so you admit, you are jealous!", Doojoon and Yoseob laughed.
"No!", he yelled.
"Come on, let's go", Dongwoon walked with him as the rest was ahead.
"I am not jealous", he muttered.