Lunch./short update

Dreaming Away

Charlotte met up with Sophie at the school entrance, ready to tell her what happened the day before.
"I got your text, I'm here. What's up?".
Charlotte immedietly told her about yesterday, after Sophie had left.
"You got yourself in a situation!", she said.
"Sophie! This isn't funny! I don't know what to do", she sighed as they both entered inside the school.
"Do what?", Jayce randomly came from behind.
"I'll tell some other time, I have to get going", Charlotte smiled and left the two. She wanted to tell him, but not here. She didn't want to bring up 'boy drama' to her best guy friend right there on the spot.

 

----

 

Lunch finally arrived. Charlotte, once again, decided to go to the library. She sat on the seat she had sat on last time and began do to her homework. But something was stopping her from doing so. She looked around the library, thinking it was just some passer-by. Then suddenly she felt a pair of eyes starring at her. She looked in a particular aisle. She saw a tall, toned figure standing right there. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide.
"Joon?", she looked at him nonchalantly.

 

--Meanwhile--


"I wonder where Charlotte went..", Kikwang sat in between the leader and visual maknae.
"Weren't you mad at her yesterday?", Doojoon raised an eyebrow at him.
"Hyung! That's not the point!", Kikwang whined.
"Calm down. It's a good thing she's not here. We can plan her surprise birthday party, right Sophie?!", Yoseob smiled at the girl sitting beside him.
"Of course!", she winked.

 

A/N: So many things have been keeping me busy! :(. But I just started Spring Break, so I'll try an update. Let's see how much I can in one night ;). This is a super short chapter, but it feels like this should end right here xD. This story needs some progress huh? I shall get that started right..NOW!;)

Thanks for reading!^_^, means a lot. Really. ♥♥