Go to sweet Victoria

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Kwon Yuri, 14 years old. I'm just an ordinary girl from an ordinary family. But my life become more and more extraordinary every seconds since the moment she entered my life, Jessica Jung.

 

"Yuri-ah. Wake up, it's time to school already. you're gonna late!" my mom shout and shake my body left to right to wake me up. I'm a really really really lazy kid ever! hehe

"hm.... 5 minutes" I raised my five fingers showing my mom. But that's no use, she keep yelling and shaking me until I wake up.

 

After having a shower and eat my breakfast. I bid my goodbye to my parents and run to school. My house only around 5mn far from school.

 

When I arrived school. I went straight to my classroom. My friends already there, sitting at their arranged seats. And of course, Jessica is sitting there, next to the window. She is not cold toward me anymore. She's very gentle and nice to everyone she knows. But she's still the ice princess to all the strangers.

 

I walked to my seat which is in the first row. This is a Chinese foreign school, and it's not that big. So we will study with the same class mates till graduate. and I've been her classmate/friend for 5 years already. I love this school for being like this, because I can always glancing at her while studying. But unlucky me, every time the teacher arrange our seat, my seat always far from her. 5 years! 5 years everybody, I never once seated next to her.

 

"Good morning class" Ms Lee's voice snap me back from my deep thought.

"Good morning Ms Lee" we all stand up and bow her to greet

 

Then the class started. I never take notes while studying. Actually, I hate writing the most. It's boring, and that can explain why everybody can't understand my hand-writing when I start to write.

Everyone are paying attention to the lesson, include her, except me. I keep glancing at her. Eventhough i have to almost break my neck everytime, cus I have to turn back to look at her beautiful face. There she is, sitting straight, looking at the teacher carefully, and nod every time Ms Lee ask if the class understand. I love seeing her like this, for five years already, I never once bored looking at her. I feel happiness looking at her like this.

But then she noticed me looking at her, she look back at me. As for most people, you'll look away when the person you looking, look back at you, right? Yeah I am too. But that's years ago when I still very shy of looking at her. Now I'm not afraid to let her know I'm looking at her anymore.

I smile when she look at me and raise her eyebrow a bit. We keep looking into each other eyes for god knows how long. I love that pair of eyes, it used to be very cold to me, but it's not anymore. I feel warmth, feel the happiness. It's like we can communicate using only our eyes.

 

"Yuri?!" Then Ms Lee's voice snap me back from my happiness again >.< aish

"yes?" I smile at her and stand up.

"Where were you looking and not paying attention?!" She raised her voice a bit, oww... scary

"I... I was... hmm" I keep my head low not knowing how to answer

"alright, stand one leg for this whole section" she said and go back to the lesson

 

I'm still smiling through the whole section. Because when I glanced at her, she's smiling at me with the you-are-naughty look. I wink at her

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter