Unforgetable First Meeting

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you know what if felt being in-love for the first time? Actually I still remember how I felt the first time I fell in love with her. With Jessica Jung

 

Flash back:

 

Today is our first day to start class again! Yay! I’ve been waiting for this day the whole vacation! I’m walking toward my class with a big grin on my face because of satisfaction and to greet my seniors. They like me a lot! My eyes were drifted to one of my friend, sunny, sitting alone.

 

“hey! Sunny!” I punch lightly on her shoulder to make her turn to me. But suddenly I got so surprise when she turn around.

 

Our eyes met for seconds until I bring back my souls. Wow… she’s beautiful. But looking at me with her ice-cold eyes.

 

“O-oh… s-sorry… ” I uttered and bow my head for apology.

 

“It’s okay.” She answered and turned back.

 

I can’t walk out just like this, my leg is not working anymore T.T  no, cus my leg listen to my heart maybe. It’s telling me to find something to talk to her.

 

“So… you’re new here?” I asked her then she turned around again and raise her eyes brow. Oh My! My heart can’t stop racing!

 

She just nodded and was about to turn back again. I suddenly asked her “so which class are you in?”

 

She pointed and I follow her direction. I got so surprise and happy at the same time! Yay! My class! I can’t help bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter