I'm nothing special to her

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vacation went passed by. We're more closer now. We sometimes talk on the phone together. I always walk her home after class. She's really good at english, but me? far apart. I just don't give a damn about it. Jessica is the only reason I take the course.

 

New term started. It's been almost 2 months since then. Key keeps giving jessica presents, that's pissed me off. I got more jealous with her, the feeling grew stronger and stronger.

 

I was walking along the hallway when someone bumped to me making me fall a few steps back. I heard a groan from him, yeah it's 'him'. When I looked at him, no other than Key. "What's this Key? look where you're going, dude." I blurt out.

 

"Sorry." he giggled. what? I was a little like yelling at you but you're giggling with me? I raised my eyebrow looking at him with what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look.

 

As he can understand it. he continued, "haha... Jessica is wearing the ear-ring I gave her! yahooo!!!" He was laughing like crazy and grind as wide as he could while I was stunt hearing that.

 

"oh" that's the only word came from my mouth before I walk away from him leaving him dumbfounded.

 

It hurts, yeah it hurts so bad knowing that he might have a chance. She's wearing something he gave to her. It might be normal matter to other girls that wear something someone gave to her, but for her NO. a big NO for this. She rarely accepts gifts from people, and never wear even if she accepted. That's why I felt extremely happy seeing her wearing the necklace I gave her that night. Maybe I am wrong... That's nothing special, she's now wearing someone else's gift.

 

I entered my classroom and took a quick glance at her. She's wearing it. My chest feel heavy, people calls t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter