Letting You Go

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve been changed a lot lately, and I know I am. But don’t scold me before I tell you what I have changed, okay? I just show my feelings more to her, telling her I love her miss her so much every times. I sent her presents by bus, which is the only way I can get to her. It’s heart broken that I can’t celebrate her birthday with her. I can just send her the presents, mostly are little stars that I made and put into a glass, to her and talk on the phone. This is all I can do for her, while I can’t go to visit her at Seoul and she also can’t come here. But our love never change… our feeling is becoming better and better.

 

But everything went up-side-down because of me, because of this one afternoon.

 

I’m sitting alone in a café, it’s just a small café near my school which is only few people here. I’m at my usual spot and doing my assignments. Then I saw a tomboy walked in the café and get some drinks. ‘Wonder what will I look like if I cut my hair short like that? Handsome? Keke’ I thought and giggled silently alone like an idiot.

 

My smile faded away when I accidentally over heard a group of people sitting at the table next to me talking.

 

“That against the natural thing. Evvv…” the 1# girl said disgusting.

 

“But she’s handsome, isn’t she?” the 2# girl said cheerfully. “I sometimes considered about dating girls too. I heard that they’re more cared and sweet than men, esp they understand us more.” The same voice continued.

 

“Just thinking about it, it’s creep me out.” The 1# girl said again with that disgusting voice. I clench my fist tight till it turned pale hearing that.

 

“I don’t think it would creep me out dating them. They’re really more caring and understandable.” Another girl joined. “See? See? Even Nicole supported me!” the 2# girl yelled and clapped her hand loudly.

 

“Aish sit down!” that Nicole girl scold the 2# girl then the girl sit down. “I just agreed that they’re more caring and understandable, not supporting you to date them. They’ll also going to marry a man like all of us will do. Just they chose to enjoy their teenager life. Believe me, this kind of relationship will just hurt in the end.”

 

“ow… But I saw a couple in our village that girls married together, and they’re living happily together no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter