Suffer the Pain

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Since that day I over heard that conversation, I think and think over again. Should I take the risk? Ask for her hand to walk this way with me? Bare with all the pain? My heart said yes, but my brain keep telling me I can't do this to my parents, to her, to her parents, to myself.

I decided to just avoid her. The second time I'm trying to forget all my feeling for her. I'll try to do whatever that make us become only bestfriend, nothing more than that. It's near to impossible to not call and message her as I always do. Those activitices became parts of my living.

 

It's really hard to forget her, the only one girl I ever fall inlove with. She's the love of my life.

 

"I really want to go to Seoul~" Yoona pout at me and shake me hand a little.

"Why?" I asked

"I know you know why, unnie. You don't want to go?" She smirked.

"haha... Yeah yeah... You know."

 

'Jessica... Do you know that I can't get you out of my mind eventhough I've tried for 2 years? I keep thinking about you every breath.'

 

 

Yoona doesn't know about me trying to forget her. Sure that she noticed about my behavior changing toward Jessica. She did ask me a few times, but I just tell her it's nothing.

She keeps talking to me about Jessica. My heart bleeds everytime I heard her name. but STILL, I enjoy hearing her name. Hearing her name always draw a smile on my face, but it faded away and replace with pain after realizing I have to let her go.

 

"Sica-unnie is indeed a goddess! I miss her so much!"

'She's the most beautiful girl for me.'

 

"Don't you miss sica-unnie, yuri unnie?"

'You have no idea how much I miss her, yoong.'

 

"I wonder when will she come back here again?"

'I really hope I can't see her right now in front of me telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter